Ganja_smoker's Hydroponic Grow Journal

DAY 8

100_1401.jpg

:smokin:

It's white widow. You can see the original mother plant (3ww), if you go back to June, 2007 in this journal. EVERYTHING since then has been a clone of 3ww....or clone of a clone......clone of a clone of a clone.......

:smokin:

Very good work, sir. When I get my grow all set up, it will be based off Mr. Green and this here thread. I have so many different idea's that I could roll with, but after seeing this setup so successful from simply a competent person, I don't think I can hold off any longer. Time to get out of this apartment and into my liar.

I may be new to this stuff, but I'm good with my hands and making things work, we'll see where it takes me.

DAY 11
day111.jpg

Thank you to the webmaster or whoever upgraded the site to allow instant uploads on photos.
The main reason I dropped off on updating this journal for a while was the slow photo upload process.

:clap:

Great frickin grow!!!!!! I remember quite awhile ago watching the mr green vids. Great info on the vids aswell as seeing someone carry out some of his wisdom. I think the hydro is the way Im going to have to go. Thank's for the insparation ganga!!!

ganja smoker with a plan. do you ever flush? if so how do you do it once they grow into the wire? well laid out room!

Yeah I flush. This system is easy to change out the reservoir. All you do is un-hook the hoses and pull the container out.....dump it, then re-fill. I have to change out the nutrient solution every 7-10 days or so. When I flush, I just fill the container up with fresh water - no nutes.

You have to flush for the last week or two or else you end up with weed that has a nasty taste.....or so I've heard!

;)

hey my friend i have a queston, i was admiering your log here and i am currently saving money to invest in a setup. i checked out the video and i was wondering knowing what you know after doing this for a year, do you think you could do it cheaper. i am thinking i am going to need about a 1000 for a setup including seeds. do you think this could be enough. and where did you find your trays used in the hydro setup if you dont mind me asking?

A $1000 should be good for a nice setup. I am following a simular setup and with the R/O system from airwaterice.com and lights from HTG. I got my 2X2 Ebb & Flow from HTG and a cheap setup from Home depot for the flowering E/F. Airwaterice sell the meters at a very good price. They included a free TDS meter with my order. I use a storage bin for my reservior.

If you do a DIY for most of the setup, a $1000 should be enough for a small setup. Shop around for the fan and lights. Check out youtube and Mr. Green setup.

Back
Top Bottom