LED Trinity Grow - Round 1

Thanks for the kind words guys and the reps, new journal starting tonight just not sure what to call it. I'm trying to think of a catchy name.;)

All I know is that you better cure the F*CK out of this nug! I can't believe I forgot about that albino nug!

IMG_002447.JPG

My wife's been calling me the Cheshire cat for the past 2 days, the smile on my face is so big.
I'm gonna cure everything for a least a week before I smoke anything, then I will continue to cure as I smoke all my hard work.;)

All I know is that you better cure the F*CK out of this nug! I can't believe I forgot about that albino nug!

IMG_002447.JPG

I think the albino effect may be bleaching from that nug getting too close to the LEDs? Really nice harvest, Stealth. Can't wait to see what it all looks like after trim. Congratulations!

Anyone else have a suggestion on strains for good head high but low couch lock? Don't be shy. Or even just tell me your favorite strain and why...
Sorry for such a late reply, just found ya yesterday but my favorite strain is morning star from the early 2000s up in frisco. Turns out part of its line comes from sensi star. My next favorite is gods gift which I had been mistaken but it turns out its also an offspring hybrid from sensi star, so maybe I should say sensi star is my favorite but I don't think I've had the pleasure, yet.
Found a single promo bean of critical sensi star.
I'm going to planting it soon along with a single green crack.
Thanks for asking stealth

My favorite is that skunk #1 man. I grew up smoking it in Florida every winter. It'sgreat because iI get that cartoon vision blasting high, and I could still surf n skateboard. So you can function, but yer blasted. I love it. We called it Christmas Bud.

Congrats Stealth! You are going to have a lot of smoking to do! :bravo:

Hmm I am having a matrix moment....

Was it the same black cat?

My wife's been calling me the Cheshire cat for the past 2 days, the smile on my face is so big.
I'm gonna cure everything for a least a week before I smoke anything, then I will continue to cure as I smoke all my hard work.;)

Reading this put a big smile on my face :)

Good morning everyone, Happy Sativaday.

Just a little update about my harvest. I went last night to start the trimming of the bud, is it ever tedious work.
Things went really well but its taking longer than I thought it would. I trimmed for about 4 hours and didn't even finish the Master Kush from the big closet. I was able to trim up 3oz, 22.3g (106.3g) from just the one plant so far. ;)
I've got some family stuff to do today but I'll be right back at it tonight, I want it all trimmed and curing by the end of this weekend, otherwise it might overdry.

@Crazy Carl. Yes, I couldn't resit the temptation anymore. I blazed up a Master Kush joint this morning for my morning wake n' bake, I wanted to taste it completely unmedicated to get a good idea of the effects. I wasn't disappointed, Nice flavor and got me nice and high. ;)

Some pics of the master Kush.

IMG_000291.JPG

IMG_000393.JPG

IMG_000592.JPG

I'll give you guys a full update once i get all the work done. Have a great weekend, and stay medicated my friends. ;)

Hi everyone.....Well this is it!! The last post for this and the the Blue Mystic journals, the results are in.
After a very long night of trimming I got all the plants manicured up and are curing in either Cvaults, or mason jars.

As I suspected The Blue Mystic and the White widow weights were much lighter than the Master Kush. The Kush was a beast of a plant, and just outgrew the other plants.
Here are the total dry weights.

SuperCloset grow. (large Closet)

Master Kush= 130.3g dry

White Widow= 30.6g dry

Blue Mystic Grow (smaller Closet)

Master Kush= 109.2g dry
Blue Mystic= 21.4g dry

Grand total combined weight= 291.5g or 10.4oz

IMG_000184.JPG

IMG_000393.JPG

IMG_000592.JPG

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement, advise and help during this grow, Its been much appreciated. The next round is already under way and doing alright. As I've said already, I can't wait to apply some of the techniques and information I've learned from all you great people over the past 4 months to my future grows.
Its been my pleasure sharing my grow with you all, I hope I helped some of you with the information and stats I tried to provide.
Please feel free to follow my new grow (in signature below), and whatever life throws at you, stay medicated my friends. ;)

now its time to :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom