StarKiller OG, Rockwool, Ebb & Flow, 1200W LED, 2016

My DIY DWC spur of the moment spare parts contraption works well with little maintenance. Just something I would not leave unchecked in a 24hr period.
I have and use commercial, food grade DWC, Ebb & Flow, NFT systems. I Like them all. Interested in the Aero system also. Preventive maintenance and keep it clean works. Along with quality equipment.

I have 7 buckets coming, 1 cloner, 2 veg and 4 flower. Each bucket has 2 misters it comes with 3 air pumps. Ill set it up this weekend.
Good set up. Who's the manufacturer? Cloner? Is it an Aero also? I'm still sold on old school technique, it works. I read in one of the post that your going to try cloning. I have 59 or 60 clones. I have some interesting Monster Cropping's. Taken at 10, 20, 30 days from switch to 12/12 (pistols at day 5-7). 30 day clones have been slow in transition back to veg. It's like watching a starving Siberia prisoner eating there frozen fingers to stay alive. The way they are eating old growth while producing a new plant out of theo top of the flower. Anyway, looking forward to your setup.

I have 7 buckets coming, 1 cloner, 2 veg and 4 flower. Each bucket has 2 misters it comes with 3 air pumps. Ill set it up this weekend.

Oh shit pw! You go the whole grow system!!

NICE!! can't wait to see it!! Very excited for this pw!!

I did a little write up. Mind if I post??

Air powered aeroponic cloner! No more over heating!

I'd love it if you posted your setup and thoughts!

IMG_0671-20170326-23371060.jpg

Here are my Dewey roots before transplant!

Man I can't wait to see what you put together!

The setup i have is designed to harvest 1 plant each month so ill have to see how big each plant is at harvest. It may be just what i need. Hey post any info you have here if it may help someone. .

Re: StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016

Holy smokes. Flabbergasted . So epic.

I have a few seeds from the biggest girl, so ill do another run down the road.

Back
Top Bottom