Now we have BAKy:

BAKy is a Royal AK (AK47) from Royal Queen Seeds. BAKy is on the same timeline as Winnie, so she is also a monster, lol. She was FIMMed and really seemed to take well to it!

1011181148a.jpg
1011181148a_HDR.jpg
Her leaves are so beautiful! :yummy:

Up next we have Gouda. Gouda is my little cheese that could. One of my 3 freebies from my first Seedsman order and the only one to survive, Gouda is now growing strong and fast. I decided to top Gouda as well.

1011181149b_HDR.jpg

And now we are up to Cyce. Cyce is a Candy Cream from Seedsman who essentially came back from the dead. I had all but written Cyce off as a loss when she was just a little seedling with a limp stem and crispy yellow sucker leaves. My wife convinced me to try to revive her and now she's a beautiful girl! I FIMMed Cyce so I would have 2 plants topped and 2 fimmed at the same life cycles. So, my topped plants are Winnie and Gouda.. While my FIMMed plants are BAKy and Cyce.

1011181149a_HDR.jpg

My new little baby blueberry is next. She's a c99 x Blueberry from Seedsman. This little one started out as twins, but one very quickly died off. She'll be a small yield because I'll be flipping her along with the rest, regardless of the size.

1011181149b.jpg
1011181149a.jpg

Attachments

• 1011181149b.jpg
    1011181149b.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 56
My autos are all that's left now, and it has been very apparent throughout their grow that the expedited grow rate and lacking the need of extra attention directly affects my level of emotional attachment and investment into my grow. These autos have felt nearly like plant and wait, even though I did some LST, I really didn't need to do anything special for these girls.

LSD-25
1011181145_HDR.jpg

Amnesia Gold
1011181146_HDR.jpg

Kryptonite
1011181146a_HDR.jpg

Green Crack
1011181146b_HDR.jpg
1011181146c_HDR.jpg

Wind burn did cross my mind. Is that one closest to the fan GT? I looked at the pics from last night and I can see the lower leaves on her dying off. It may be she needs more feed and is currently cannibalising herself for sustanence. As the lower leaves drop off its natural for the plant to move on and start taking food from leaves higher up on her structure. How are the smaller leaves around the buds? Are they affected in anyway? We'll sort this! :)

You guys are all fantastic! There was extra wind from a small fan I placed in the tent yesterday, and due to unusually high temperatures for a few days I had the exhaust fan on higher. I also drastically underestimated how much this little girl is drinking right now. Her soil ended up being super dry. I'll post a picture up in a minute showing her now. I've since decreased the airflow inside the tent as well.

Back
Top Bottom