2nd Grow - Auto Fem Candy Cane & Revolver

Jade exploded overnight after the nute introduction.

420-magazine-mobile818275982.jpg

Also my other CC seed popped, but now that I've decided to keep the other plant, I may have a space issue.

Anyways, Revolver looks good, I may top her, I don't know yet, but it was time to water.

Nutes: Espoma Organic Grow! 1/2 strength
Water and nute mix ph: 6.2
I used 2 gallons of treated water.

420-magazine-mobile871202839.jpg

420-magazine-mobile111382465.jpg

Re: 2nd Grow - Auto Fem Candy Cane & Revolver

With the explosion of new growth, I decided it was time to retrain Jade (CC#1).

420-magazine-mobile225244338.jpg

420-magazine-mobile81410497.jpg

I also decided to top and start training Emma (Revolver).

420-magazine-mobile1230360749.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1329147486.jpg

420-magazine-mobile230136043.jpg

I hope she explodes as much as Jade. If so, I may be able to save her and actually get a decent harvest.

This grow has also turned into a 3 plant grow. CC#2 is doing well in her starter pot. I'm hoping to harvest my oldest plant in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully she'll be ready to transplant at the same time.

Introducing Joy (CC#2)!!

420-magazine-mobile1603937454.jpg

My impatience incarnate, lol.

My small 2x2x4 tent can't hold 4 of my 7 gallon smart pots, so I'm worried I'm going to have to do 2 transplants with with Joy. If my current Revolver isn't ready to harvest by the time Joy is ready to be up potted, I may not have a choice.

If anyone has an idea of what I can do, or if doing two transplants with an auto isn't a big deal...feel free to share your ideas!

This will probably be my last update for a while, but I got my new fan and filter installed.

My completed closet grow environment:
420-magazine-mobile1108209399.jpg

Yes, it is huge because I bought the wrong one, but I made it work lol.

It has been rather pungent in my house with my 1st plant late in flowering. Now that the filter is installed, I can't smell a thing.

Jade is 30 days old today, and it was time to do my 2nd round of training.

420-magazine-mobile2113755467.jpg

I guess this is a flux of some sort? I am not sure, but again I didn't fill my pots to the brim, and I think it's going to cause me some problems.

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do to maybe add soil to the bottom of my container to raise it up, but not do a full on transplant?

Emma is doing alright as well and was just retrained. I didn't take any pictures because she hasn't put on much since topping her. She seems like she may explode over the next day or two. If so, I'll return with a photo of her.

Update time!

Jade has just blown up, so it was time to tie her down and do a little trimming.

Pre training:
420-magazine-mobile442308246.jpg

Post training:
420-magazine-mobile594716316.jpg

I'm pretty proud of her. Considering my last harvest was a whopping 14 grams, I think I may significantly increase my yield this time.

Emma has started stretching, so I will tie her down after she dries. She was thirrrsty...
420-magazine-mobile576944901.jpg

After I retrain her I will add some more pics.

Thank you both! They are definitely looking happy.

Joy just got transplanted on Wednesday. She's not yet acclimated to her new home, but I expect I'll he topping her before next week is over. Then I shall reintroduce her to everyone.

Okay, the third addition to my grow, Joy, is now officially underway!

420-magazine-mobile104868995.jpg

She was topped and my first 4 stakes were put in (my buddy showed up right after and I forgot to take pics). If/when she blows up, I will take more pictures.

No pictures this time, but it was time to water all 3 of the girls.

I introduced Bloom nutes to Jade and Emma. I'll try to get some pics soon. Emma is in full pre bloom and I think Jade is about to start.

I also started Joy off on nutes today as well. I haven't been able to remember which days I water which plants, so I waited until all 3 needed it to get a proper schedule.

It was time to start my training with Joy. She's really started growing after introducing nutes on Monday!

420-magazine-mobile274425813.jpg

I screwed up a bit when I topped her, so you can see some of the leaves on the new growth appear to have cut leaves. No real harm done.

I watered Jade last night and she's looking beautiful today.

420-magazine-mobile313500177.jpg

Emma is looking wonderful as well and was just watered herself.

420-magazine-mobile864760405.jpg

I'll water Joy in the next few days, about to have baby number 2 soon, so I may not update for a while...with a 2 year old and a newborn I won't have much time for this journal.

Watered Joy and did another round of training.

Before training:
420-magazine-mobile1422909089.jpg

After training:
420-magazine-mobile1802785901.jpg

It was also already time to water Jade again. I found out I was wrong about how much water I was giving after a recent change in watering cans, so she's been trying out quicker than expected. I have remedied that now and should be fine from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom