7 gallon smart pots
Ph pen and Ph Up & Down
API Tapwater conditioner
Nutes: Espoma Organic Grow and Bloom
Soil Mix; 1/2 FFOF, 1/4 Happy Frog, 1/4 Perlite
Starter Soil; 80/20 Happy Frog/Perlite

I'm growing 2 feminized auto strains from CKS:
Revolver (White Widow x NYC Diesel)
Candy Cane- (AK-47 x Mango x White Widow)

I will be topping both plants around day 15 and using LST.

7/8/17

I put my Candy Cane Auto seed from CKS in my starter pot today. It germed overnight and had a nice taproot coming out this afternoon when I checked it again.

I planted in a starter pot, which I think is like 450mL, not sure. I used 1/3 Perlite and 2/3 Fox Farm Happy Frog soil at 4 pm.

7/9/17

I went ahead and prepped my 10L container with my soil mix (15% Perlite, 30% Happy Frog, 55% Ocean Forest). It's ready for transplant once my little girl is ready.

I decided today that I will be growing 2 plants on this go, so I started germing another Revolver seed. I also prepped my containers with the same soil mixture as the first one.

7/10/17

No plant action yet, but I did break down and order some stuff to make this run far more successful. I should have my new set up in a week, and hopefully I'll have 2 seedlings by then. Fingers crossed!

7/12/17

Candy Cane popped today! Also, I will be planting my other revolver seed today. Last night the taproot had started coming out of the seed so when I get home from work today, she will be ready to plant!

420-magazine-mobile1838811627.jpg

Candy Cane Day 1

I also planted my revolver seed just a few moments ago. Both starter pots are in the box. The tent has shipped so they'll have a new home soon.

Jade (the name I decided to give my Candy Cane) had a good night.

420-magazine-mobile242073753.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1461838861.jpg

I probably won't be updating this journal until Revolver pops or I get some new gear in.

Re: 2nd Grow - Auto Fem Candy Cane & Revolver

Alright, I didn't like my seedling's environment so I made some changes. It was too cramped in the little box for 2 seedlings and the 5 gallon bucket with my flowering plant, and my new grow environment won't be in until next week.

420-magazine-mobile35214284.jpg

I had this cheapo LED laying around, and since the rest of their life will be under an LED I figured why not just keep them used to it.

Jade has her first set of true leaves coming in. Huzzah!

Alright, I didn't like my seedling's environment so I made some changes. It was too cramped in the little box for 2 seedlings and the 5 gallon bucket with my flowering plant, and my new grow environment won't be in until next week.

420-magazine-mobile35214284.jpg

I had this cheapo LED laying around, and since the rest of their life will be under an LED I figured why not just keep them used to it.

Jade has her first set of true leaves coming in. Huzzah!

Makes sense I think. Only thing I might say is due to distribution of light in the pic, once the second one pops, you might want to alternate days or every say 12hr you check on them to swap which ones are directly under the little led.

Makes sense I think. Only thin I might say is due to distribution of light in the pick, once the second one pops, you might want to alternate days or every say 12hr you check on them to swap which ones are directly under the little led.
My plan is to just take the Tupperware they're in out to get them side by side once the other pops. It's just until Wednesday.

7/15/2017

Revolver popped today and I have named her Emma.

420-magazine-mobile2098334288.jpg

If you can find her, you win! There is no prize, but I will congratulate you...maybe .

I changed up the seedlings grow room to give both plants better light.

420-magazine-mobile303317963.jpg

Everything is scheduled to arrive Wednesday, so I'll report back in with my new set up!

Well, I haven't updated this in a while. I put a screw through my phone screen while setting up my new grow tent so it sucks to type on now.

Anyways, the Candy Cane is doing well. I transplanted and watered her last night.

420-magazine-mobile1107211432.jpg

That little pot on there is a failed photo from a bag seed I do not plan on keeping. I got a ton of seeds and felt like experimenting.

420-magazine-mobile1800992092.jpg

This is the Revolver after transplant, before watering. It is tiny and it's roots made me very sad. I don't know what is wrong with it, but I decided to just start germing another seed and doing no transplant for a comparison.

Here's my new grow tent.

420-magazine-mobile1552240014.jpg

This was obviously before transplanting. You can see that little guy has just always been tiny.

How did you manage to screw your own phone :rofl: that sucks brother, LoL
I was moving my homemade box and didn't realize I had some screws sticking out the side of it...so when I picked up the box, one of those screws would've gone right into my leg if my phone screen hadn't been there to take the blow lol.

So, after my transplant and watering, Candy Cane is looking great!

420-magazine-mobile1564852300.jpg

The Revolver...not so great, but looking a little bit better than a few days ago.

420-magazine-mobile2005614826.jpg

Sorry the LEDs are on, you can still see their size fairly well.

It was time to top and start training the lovely Candy Cane.

420-magazine-mobile2136291752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2024847678.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1456467290.jpg

420-magazine-mobile158653636.jpg

I'm trying to mimic Sneaky Snid here, so we shall see how she turns out.

I feel good about this plant, but my revolver is still incredibly small, but pushing out it's 4th node. Now that I've topped the CC, I feel like I know I won't be able to top Revolver because she's soooo small (at least 1/4 of the size of CC).

With that said, I am starting a new seed tonight, and it will be another CC due to my dwindling seed inventory.

Okay, I may have been wrong. The revolver still looks a little runtish, but much better.

420-magazine-mobile1936483792.jpg

I have another CC seed going in that starter pot on her, but I think I'll still let her grow, just may not top her.

CC is doing great!

420-magazine-mobile1362153304.jpg

Those 2 new main shoots look good. I'm very eager to see how she turns put if I can keep this momentum going.

Time to water and introduce nutes:

I weighed the pot for the first time (I forgot to weigh before my initial water, I'm still learning). She seemed pretty dry, and she weighed 11.8 pounds.

I added Espoma Organic Grow! nutes at half strength.
Water and nute ph: 6.2
I used 2 gallons of treated water.

420-magazine-mobile191288320.jpg

My first ever top seems to be a success!

420-magazine-mobile741688602.jpg

I am feeling really good about this run. I'll be lucky to get a half oz off my current grow, but I have much higher hopes for Miss Jade.

Back
Top Bottom