CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

I got a pretty great trich scope off Amazon. It hooks onto my phone camera so I can take shots at 60x. Get 3 blurry ones for every clear one, but for $10 it's amazing. How do I put pics here from my phone? Can't find the button. I'm exactly one week behind you OP.

Nice! Hoping no more than another 4 weeks but we will see!

Depends on your phone really, sorry can't help with that!

Quick bud shot from the second smallest SJ/CC plant. You can see her bigger sisters outlines in the back! Hoping by 4/20 they are ready to cut but not holding my breathe, these girls take forever!

2017-03-16_20_00_35.jpg

Found a hermie today, so it seems. Not super surprising, these went through a calcium deficiency hell so bad I thought one was going to die. Not the one that hermied surprisingly.

Her little balls are cute.

Hey torst
Forever is the word..
They are frosty as hell
4/20 sound good..think ill be done by then
And from the smell on mine and the leaves im positive there sour d brother
Peace

Hey torst
Forever is the word..
They are frosty as hell
4/20 sound good..think ill be done by then
And from the smell on mine and the leaves im positive there sour d brother
Peace

Sounds good! Hope we both end up with great smoke! Forever is the word for these girl.

Found a hermie today, so it seems. Not super surprising, these went through a calcium deficiency hell so bad I thought one was going to die. Not the one that hermied surprisingly.

Her little balls are cute.

If you haven't all ready killed it she/he could still be grown out and the potency of the weed actually won't suffer much but I wouldn't recommend using the seeds. Could also potentially seed your whole crop though...

It's only got 3-4 weeks left, so if any seeds show up, they'll likely be small and undeveloped.

Had to order a new filter, the smell is unreal. I chose not to do a widow/diesel because I'm in a very sensitive place. So this has been stressful lol

Quick bud shot from the second smallest SJ/CC plant. You can see her bigger sisters outlines in the back! Hoping by 4/20 they are ready to cut but not holding my breathe, these girls take forever!

2017-03-16_20_00_35.jpg

I know! Every time I think "oh good, bigger, but..."

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

These Sour jack are now just packing the weight on! Getting harder to do res changes because they are so big and getting so top heavy.

2017-03-24_19_44_10.jpg

these Sour jack are now just packing the weight on! Getting harder to do res changes because they are so big and getting so top heavy.

2017-03-24_19_44_10.jpg

Oh man that kinda worries me to be honest. I figure I'm a couple weeks behind you on the light cycle change and they're starting to bulk up...the last res change was challenging lol One net pot fell through. Got it back up with out damage but it's getting tricky tricky!

Oh man that kinda worries me to be honest. I figure I'm a couple weeks behind you on the light cycle change and they're starting to bulk up...the last res change was challenging lol One net pot fell through. Got it back up with out damage but it's getting tricky tricky!

What kind of net pots are you using? I'm using the 6 inch 5 gallon lids and almost had one of my White Widows topple over while adjusting PH!

What kind of net pots are you using? I'm using the 6 inch 5 gallon lids and almost had one of my White Widows topple over while adjusting PH!

6" BUT, 3 SJ's In a 14 gallon reservoir are HEAVY after 3 months of unintended veg (which you already know). Buddy and I got the change down to a dance basically.

Next grow is 6" pots in 5 gal buckets.

Yep that would be fun to change! I'll be in yyc if that is what it actually means in your name this weekend!

It does! When will you be here? What area of town?

Was just passing through this time at the airport!

Just saw another friends ACMPR grow using vertical 1000w HID. 10 or so spread out around each bulb in 5 gal DWC buckets. Might be trying that next. The bud development is so even on the entire plant, way different growth than horizontal that is for sure!

Was just passing through this time at the airport!

Just saw another friends ACMPR grow using vertical 1000w HID. 10 or so spread out around each bulb in 5 gal DWC buckets. Might be trying that next. The bud development is so even on the entire plant, way different growth than horizontal that is for sure!

That's awesome!

I've been looking/thinking about adding supplemental vertical lights. What are your thoughts?

"Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers."

Quick Sour Jack shot. Playing with a macro lens, need to get better at it. Seeing lots of clear trichs but getting closer!

IMG_7863_2_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom