Way to go Buddy......Your Nug killed all the others! :thumb::cheer::bravo::bravo:

hey OMM thanx for your kick ass works, i'm glad to have won 2 months in a row. dont think i forgot about ya bud. i been aching to check your journal out. i'll be stopping in by the end of the day my friend i need to see what your up to over there

hey OMM thanx for your kick ass works, i'm glad to have won 2 months in a row. dont think i forgot about ya bud. i been aching to check your journal out. i'll be stopping in by the end of the day my friend i need to see what your up to over there

Little of everything...bring a sandwich...the sucker is growing.:high-five:

i hope she take well to the change. this week were at 1600 PPMs WHOO HOOO, week 4 im taking her all the way to 1650 then im bringing her down by 100 PPMs every weeks untill i take her down.

one thing was weird today, i added my nutes NO PH DOWN AT ALL and after i added them i checke dmy PH and it was at 5.5. weird how my nutes are fixing my PH for me and i dont have PH perfect nutes either

Yeah that's the best when you don't have to mess with that. When i switched to r/o its perfectly 5.5 after i add all my nutes its quite handy.

Heres the best pics i had the energy to take with out moving her into anohter room. shes putting on a nice amount of bud sites and is eating ALMOST a gallon a day by herself

IMAG14311.jpg
IMAG14331.jpg

future POTM right there bud ^^^

Hey Xlr8 do u think 4 42w and have 2 of them on each side in a square like shape for maxiam light and depth?

Thanks to I'm just hopeing to get my babys healthy and do what I can :)

Go :420: and BPN army! :)

Hi Mr Mud-pie - I've never used CFL's for growing, so I'm probably not the best source for info, but in general, the more light the better as long as it doesn't throw your environment out of whack in the process. CFL's should be kept as close as possible to the plant for maximum benefit. Sounds good to me, though!

Hey Chief, congrats on the NOTM. Awesome nug. :thumb:

Any final opinions on the Bud Blood? She looks great, btw!

heres my full input on the bud blood.

the first week i wasnt sure what to think of it since i didnt see any flowers coming in when i was told it will speed my bloom phase and they will start blooming after a week.

when day 11 came and i saw signs of flowers i was hopeful BUT OUT OF NO WHERE the buds exploded and now i'm seeing better results than my last grow by far.. the buds didnt show too fast but they showed quick, the impresssive part is how fast the thicken up after they start showing. i'm noticing vigorous growth in the buds and i stand behind bud blood 100% wont grow with out it from here on out. bud blood sped up my plants blooming cycle.

X i'd recomend it. i payed 23$ for the powdered bud blood and i'd pay 20 bucks again any day to see some quick bud growth:high-five:

Interesting review on this - I'm not sure what it is checking it out more if your putting your wording behind it like that. Must be worth it :) Peace

i just read my review and i noticed some un specifics in it. the buds didnt show within the week like i was hoping, but from the day i saw flowers showing they BLEW up faster than my other flowers showed.

so over all they speed up how fast my plant showed her flowers by a few days BUT THEY GROW INCREDIBLY FAST once they do start growing. thats what i wanted to emphisize on.:thumb:

yo yo yo mr mud pie. i'm going to be adding some CFL's in about a week or 2. i'm strapped on money right this second but once i get some better spending money i'll be getting some hood clamps and bulbs. I mentioned this idea earlier on in veg but never got to it yet.. stick around you'll see some CFLs in here soon

Allright bro looking forward to it! Keep up the great work cant wait to see the end result bro! :high-five:

You should look at my new pics i uploaded of Unknown she looks super nice now :D

hey chief that plant, strike that, that massive bush you have looks stellar! :thumb:
See you wouldn't even have room for those others.
Take Care.

:peace:

Hey chief just cause you cant smoke dont mean yah cant post! Just kidding I hope everything is well over there with yah looking forward to the next post bro!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom