better safe than sorry though! its a shame that azamax is expensive. a little over 20 bucks a bottle is pricey at times. my day went great. the plant is doing great shes loving her independance and having all the light to herself. couldnt have asked for a better day. hows your day going so far bud?

Heres a top shot i forgot to throw in the updates from earlier. i squeezed her through my bedroom door BARELY and snuck these pics in of her.

IMAG14292.jpg

Man your going to get some good yeild off her! very healthy looking!

Hey, want to go grab some coffee this weekend? I'll come grab ya and buy ya a cup a jo!

That plant is lookin mighty fine chief!!!

yea sure thing. no other plans this weekend so that sounds good to me.

thanx, the plants really showing buds faster than i though it would.. it seems like in just 3 days it went from bald to BOOM.

yea i here yea. still new but i talk to myself sometimes. but look at your journal more as a record for you to go back and look at your mistakes or keep track of things that you've done. and my favorite, daily growth pics :) i love comparing daily pics its so much fun :thumb:

i go back and check my old journal a few times a month to do a comparison. its fun luckily i updated everyday so its easy to find pics of the progress

your grows getting going now though things are looking good on your end

Man your going to get some good yeild off her! very healthy looking!

i've been looking at the incomoing bud sites and im happy with what im seeing. i have no clue on predictions yet so well see how things go later down the road but i know im going to be happy as long as she lives and doesnt get root rot or bugs lol

i've been looking at the incomoing bud sites and im happy with what im seeing. i have no clue on predictions yet so well see how things go later down the road but i know im going to be happy as long as she lives and doesnt get root rot or bugs lol

She looks superb at the moment Chief so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Sometimes I hate wishing the days/weeks away waiting for harvest time but I love when the fun starts and we can start to watch the buds form and fatten up.

She looks superb at the moment Chief so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Sometimes I hate wishing the days/weeks away waiting for harvest time but I love when the fun starts and we can start to watch the buds form and fatten up.

well the lihgts come on in about 20 minutes and i'll add some updates of the plants progress. shes putting on alot of buds fast im impressed with it. cant wait for the REAL buds to form

Damn that's looking fantastic bud! You have a sweet looking lady and I really hope she does well really well for you!! The finish line is nearing. And the smell has got to be outstanding right about now only to get stronger!! Wish the pics were scratch and sniff. Lol for real tho...

Back
Top Bottom