Morning pics of the White Widow. this 1 plant is taking up almost my whole grow room...3 weeks ago i had 3 plants in that closet, i have NO IDEA how i could have even pulled off having 3 plants in there. things worked out the way i wanted them to. I pretty much almost filled my closet with weed that was my goal since day 1 of this grow.
IMAG14131.jpg

might needty tie the tops down a lil bit chief try n get the light right into the monster...

wish she was mines lol

thats a good idea. i got a DIY seperator seperating the 4 main branches from eachother but the tops could use some more light, it never hurts. thanx alot for the tip. i need to find somewhere that has some cheap string now. probably just going to buy some yarn

That plant is super fantastic! :high-five:
Have you flowered that stain before? If so roughly how long will she need to go before finished? Hope all is well with the job hunt!

:peace:

:nomo: I just zipped through to get caught up...sorry about the 2 plants :rip:

That's one beauty though, hope you got that job :peace:

my good buddy sisco thanx for catchin up a little. i was real upset about the loss but i wouldnt of had room anyway in there. i'll be getting that job in about a month or a little more. i'm cuttently driving forklifts for a small company untill i can pass the U.A for this big company. going to be tough to quit smoking though lol

my good buddy sisco thanx for catchin up a little. i was real upset about the loss but i wouldnt of had room anyway in there. i'll be getting that job in about a month or a little more. i'm cuttently driving forklifts for a small company untill i can pass the U.A for this big company. going to be tough to quit smoking though lol

<---- waves a :joint: under Chiefs nose

Sorry man, I got nothin but :love: for ya my friend!

<---- waves a :joint: under Chiefs nose

Sorry man, I got nothin but :love: for ya my friend!

ahhh man..sooo not cool lol. im going through fictional withdraws from quitting and here you are showing off your joint probably full of that bubba kush...man i wish i could smoke lol

My uncles (here we go with the same story again) are a bunch of law breaking mofo's, and they tell me that the day before or even the morning of a DT, they will eat a leaf off a Aloe plant and pass the piss test. I have never tried this but think that if you wanted to, you could purchase an over the counter DT and try it out for yourself.

They (my uncles) have sworn by this and I can't argue with them since they are all free.

Hope you get the yob!

My uncles (here we go with the same story again) are a bunch of law breaking mofo's, and they tell me that the day before or even the morning of a DT, they will eat a leaf off a Aloe plant and pass the piss test. I have never tried this but think that if you wanted to, you could purchase an over the counter DT and try it out for yourself.

They (my uncles) have sworn by this and I can't argue with them since they are all free.

Hope you get the yob!

im just curious you know what that thing smells like when you break it off?
how big of a piece are they eating cause that stuff must taste nasty if its staight off the plant, used to have some growing in the yard of a house i lived in for alot of years.. used to use it for sunburns and stuff

Hope you get the yob!

true... i do have a synthetic urine bottle i bought a year ago for a drug test but didnt want to risk it.. i have a real hard time quitting so i may just buy another one just in case the one i have expired or something.

hang in their chief you can do it. but just in case you cant here you go:tokin::rollit::passitleft: I think this stuffs some white russian or aah somethin man!
sorry couldnt resist man.

today i decided to get the lollipopping out of the way. i've read and seen jakesters results and method so i decided to give it a try. last grow i had smaller popcorn buds everywhere and the main cola wasn't a fat thing that she could have been. once i read jakester explain how the plant will send more energy growing the top buds when lollipopped compared to it distributing the energy to all the extra bud sites that wont produce much. jakester had killer results so im crossing my fingers

IMAG14171.jpg
IMAG14191.jpg
IMAG14212.jpg
IMAG14223.jpg
IMAG14232.jpg

looks good chief! WW is getting the light she deserves now and I wished that I would of pruned all the lower growth on mine. all jokes aside its not that bad quitting I had to a few months ago and it was tough the first two days but nothing compared to cigs I still crave one every once in awhile.

looks good chief! WW is getting the light she deserves now and I wished that I would of pruned all the lower growth on mine. all jokes aside its not that bad quitting I had to a few months ago and it was tough the first two days but nothing compared to cigs I still crave one every once in awhile.

thanx alot GG, i hope this method works for me lol. i know the growth will be stunted a few days but thats fine with me. i can afford to lose a few inches.

i still havent quit JUST yet i still have about a gram and a half in my 420 nug jar i won from last months NOTM prize package so i'll finish that tonight and decide if i'm going to quit or buy another synthetic urine bottle to pass the test.

i can't even think of quitting ciggs yet lol, i'd have nothing to do on my breaks lol

lollipop lollipop oh lolli lollipop...............lollipop PoP

i almost feel like i just helped her give the boost she needs to turn hermie on me... i'd be sooo bummed if i lost her to the dreaded hermie syndrome lol. well lets see how it goes. if she does go hermie im coming to get some clones off those clones you got from me lol

thanx alot GG, i hope this method works for me lol. i know the growth will be stunted a few days but thats fine with me. i can afford to lose a few inches.

i still havent quit JUST yet i still have about a gram and a half in my 420 nug jar i won from last months NOTM prize package so i'll finish that tonight and decide if i'm going to quit or buy another synthetic urine bottle to pass the test.

i can't even think of quitting ciggs yet lol, i'd have nothing to do on my breaks lol

Lol, Its been 7 years for me off the cigs and and I still would go outside with the smokers to hang out and get a little second hand nicotene. and Im jealous because I dont have any smoke until harvest I have been smoking on last's harvest sugar leaves I forgot about lol after smoking some of the gdp we had come to are area last week I barely get a buzz off of these sugar leaves.

Back
Top Bottom