Drcannabi's - White Russian - Recycled Organic Soil - LED - Teas & Foliar

Hi there SN. Welcome to my yard :). WiFi has been unavailable for at least a couple years. I've been hording my seeds since I bought them in 2014. There are a few crosses with it, but none that match the magical blend of the two original parents. I'm not sure why no one has tried to replicate OGRs works because those seeds flew off the shelf. Start looking for crosses with Fire OG and a heavy indica (BCBD - Animal Cookies comes to mind). There are folks here that have grown it and rep it big time! :welcome:

Every good cross is sold out too. Trust me, I've been looking for a while. OG Raskal beans are hard to find lol

So far my best yield and most potent are from clone's. Here in Portland it's a no brainer. OWG have great local beans too but clone grows are so easy.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

So far my best yield and most potent are from clone's. Here in Portland it's a no brainer. OWG have great local beans too but clone grows are so easy.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Me personally, I would much rather deal w/ clones any day of the week. I hate messing with seeds. The last $120 I just spent 2 weeks ago on seeds from Herbies didn't pop. All of the FREEBIES popped, none of the ones I paid for did. What the fuck :jawdropper:

I love seed grows. There is always that pot of gold in the back of my mind. The best weed I've ever smoked/grown was from seed WiFi. That said, I grow clones too. My White Russian was a clone my buddy gave me. So was the SLH. They definitely have their purpose. I really like the treasure hunt aspect of growing though.

SN, check out London Seed Centre. They have tons of OGR and other great strains like the Sour Flame and other WiFi Crosses. I've ordered from them 2x and received beans with no issues. There is a bit of concern as they have no guaranteed delivery, but it worked for me. :thumb:

I love seed grows. There is always that pot of gold in the back of my mind. The best weed I've ever smoked/grown was from seed WiFi. That said, I grow clones too. My White Russian was a clone my buddy gave me. So was the SLH. They definitely have their purpose. I really like the treasure hunt aspect of growing though.

SN, check out London Seed Centre. They have tons of OGR and other great strains like the Sour Flame and other WiFi Crosses. I've ordered from them 2x and received beans with no issues. There is a bit of concern as they have no guaranteed delivery, but it worked for me. :thumb:

Maybe that sounded wrong on my end lol. You're right, I agree. Let me re-phrase it > "I hate the unknown" of dealing with them, opposed to clones.

If I were to create a thread about your top 5 strains from seed, who would respond? I want to select 3-5 beans of 3 strains & run them under both 1k's :love:

These OGs in seed form are supposed to be top line: White Fire OG, Face Off OG BX and OG Kush from HSO. Check if these are available online. Hmm I have my own OG going, but it's not commercial comes from 90's SoCal cut.

Welcome AK! Glad you found us. Stick around and ask any questions you have. Chime in anytime you'd like, there are some really great growers here and tons of good info. :welcome:

SN, my favorite seed grows in no particular order are.

Lost Coast OG
WiFi OG
Shiva Skunk
Moonshine Haze
The White S1

Brightlight and Conradino hot the nail on the head. There are alot of OG strains that are supposed to be right up there with WiFi. I'm growing Venom right now from RD. It's supposed to be very potent. RD also had 501st, star killer, Scott's, Rug Burn, and Docs that all have finished journals on the www. RD has a great reputation for their OGs.

Let us know what you end up grabbing!

I'm about to create a thread, I'll link it. Everyone reply to it so it gets poppin lol. Also, check my thread out, I could surely use more visitors. Sorry, not trying to hi Jack yours...your journal and lights journal have the amount of people interested that I want mine to have lol.

I started it because there is no documented threads about the damn strain lol.

Sent from my XT901 using 420

What's your top 3 strains from seed? Everybody!

Here we go guys/girls

&

SN, my favorite seed grows in no particular order are.

Lost Coast OG
WiFi OG
Shiva Skunk
Moonshine Haze
The White S1

Brightlight and Conradino hot the nail on the head. There are alot of OG strains that are supposed to be right up there with WiFi. I'm growing Venom right now from RD. It's supposed to be very potent. RD also had 501st, star killer, Scott's, Rug Burn, and Docs that all have finished journals on the www. RD has a great reputation for their OGs.

Let us know what you end up grabbing!

Those all sound pretty good. My first grow was Skunk #1 lol. Crazy how many strains have it somewhere in them. Might I ask where you're getting these, if you don't mind?

Hi AK, for homemade super soil, you'll definitely want to cook it. I'd start with Clackamas Coot's method. It's generally care free and organic. You can find his recipe all over the Internet.

I can also personally recommend the KIS Organics nutrient pack. It will make 30 gallons of soil. Both have to cook for 30 days. Once you start recycling your soil the cook time drops to 2 days.

I'd get that going ASAP so it's ready when you're ready to plant.

I put them under the canopy of the venom og seedlings. I just checked them and they're all still alive. They're under the CLW Solar Storm so they stunted. That's an intense light for little ones. That's why I set them under the canopy. I'll drop a pic soon. Been a hectic week.

Hey there Doc - just stopping by to see whats going on! Hope all is well in your world and your keepin it green! :Namaste: Sending you positive vibes.

I'll be in communication with the Ganga Gods tonight and put in some kind words for you and yours :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom