Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

these were taken after putting them into the flowering room and watered
js1024_Picture_012.jpg

Looks like you been doing some grafting amigo! Sorry you are out of smoke, dont feel too bad, Ive been dry over a month now, it gets easier, tho mannn I have been having proper nightmares and little sleep for weeks, Very wierd!

I hope mine are as tall at the same stage!

:thumb:

hi mate....yes indeed he harvested 3 plants and they weighed in 2 and 3/4 ounzes they were all in all 9 weeks flower... very leafy buds too....but they smoke fine....he definantly learnt his lesson.............my plants are 22 days old and stand at 11 inches tall today and im putting them on 18 hour darkness then tomorrow i will flick the switch to flower...just can t wait another week...toooo impatient...and yes mate they are 22 days since the day i took them from the root cube and dropped them into the soil....i have had my veg room set up with extraction and exhaust from day 1 mixed with strong genes and great soil...there flying...do a size comparrison from last week its been exactly 1 week since i updated.....it amazes me and i see them all the time ha ha.....be lucky mate........weedtastic

Ah well, it's still a harvest even if a little on the light side. He'll improve as he grows.

I've got no air issues now, although my DIY air cleaner is still to be tested.

Your plants look great, excellent growth rate and very green and healthy looking. Great job. I hope to get something started soon, getting a little frustrating.

I have a comment about your ducting. The first bend coming off your air cleaner is a tight 180 degree bend. From all my reading on the subject I understand that tight bends are very restrictive. If you can run straight from your air cleaner to your airbox or at least make the bend a larger radius you should improve airflow considerably. Even just letting the filter hang straight up and down rather than horizontally would improve airflow. Surprising amount of restriction even in one tight 90 degree bend. I'm hunting for the website that illustrated the losses best. I'll post it when I find it again.

hi mate thanks for taking a look.....would you believe i switched the flower light on at 10am this morning and did think the exhaust fan was less noisey than i remembered.......but dismissed it all the same.....i was unaware of the restictions on air flow and the bends in the ducting....or the position of the carbon filter.....you have now made me realise what was actually staring me in the face lol......i will get off my butt and fix it........no need to find were you read about it.....your word is enough for me....and a big thanks for pointing it out to me......its nice to know we are alike and don t just sit and look at the plants in the pics we see....there is always so much more going on....thanks again mate ............be lucky weedtastic :thanks:

hI weedtastic, no problem, hope it helps a bit. I can't find the page again. Don't remember how I phrased the search.

Weedtastic,
I just finished reading your first grow, Was a bummer when I got to your lost, well, Going to start to read this one now..All the best, and IF ya can tell me a Newbie how to rep ya or whatever that is I`ll do that now and then some LoL...

im so sorry guys.........ive neglectd u guys my plants....work too......my missus is drivin me crazy....as they do...im back momentarliy....hehe...shes crashed out now...and i got a day off work ....phew.........pics to follow of couse...decided to harvest last nite 5 weeks 3 days flower ....23 days veg...im astonished guys by the light and the bud....promise pics tomoz....8 weeks total start to finish...wow.....again my appoligies kept a great first journal and gone down since....just less time......i hate not courseing the infirmery and spotting something ive come across and helping out...wish i had more time guys........missing u all weedtastic :peacetwo:

Hi weedtastic, good to see you again. I'm looking forward to your update. You ran a quick cycle this time around. :thumb:
You've been working too hard, it's nice you got some downtime.:cheer:

yeahhman missed havin u around for sure, maybe its about time u traded yer missus in for a better one?

Hope all is well and we get to see more of ya

:thumb:

hi guys if anyone is still subscibed that is ha ha.........ok im gonna start a new journal here if anyones interested....set up is 600 watt digital hps with grow bulb from sunmaster.....400 watt mh which is from a warehouse ha ha......in bio bizz organic soil and fed bio bizz organic nutes.....im 4 days in flower with 2 plants and have a small veg plant which will be used for clones....pics to follow......for those that dont know me ive done around 8 grows so far with only one disaster which was bud rot.....anyways enough chatting heres the pics

Back
Top Bottom