Weedtastics white russian soil grow

I like your idea...and will start doing that in my journals... Cheers mate!
So sorry about bud rot...still nice save on what ya got...really liked description of white russin and you did a super job growing them until bud rot got ya,and luckly it only got part and not all of those 14.4 cordless screw gun size cola's brother grower :nicethread:...Looking forward to round 2 :peace:
yeehaw wellcome aboard mate you are the first to come on board wellcome hehe

Good idea, but I'm gonna say it now. I'm lazy when it comes to the journal cause I'm a smoke daily and have what sometimes almost feels like an overwhelming workload (among other unmentionables). I think its an excellent idea tho. And I really wanna see if that multi brancher will develop strength and vigor of a desirable mother. Keep postin those pics.

Good idea, but I'm gonna say it now. I'm lazy when it comes to the journal cause I'm a smoke daily and have what sometimes almost feels like an overwhelming workload (among other unmentionables). I think its an excellent idea tho. And I really wanna see if that multi brancher will develop strength and vigor of a desirable mother. Keep postin those pics.

yea mate i know the feeling overwhelming workload mines just doubled ive been in my grow room 6 hours a day the last 3 days in a row lol a few more hours tomorrow then im set for my 2nd grow.....can,t wait...lol read back a few pages.....you asked wot me and mmmmick was using for pics i have taken some pics for you....sorry there late mmmmick helped out thou.....be lucky weedtastic

heres the microscope it has a built in light takes real patience at first but when you get the hang of it the tricomes x100 is just awsome viewing
js1024_DSC04203.jpg

ok mini update lol....did think i was finished but forgot about weights lol...so here goes.....7 days drying most dry about 75% so ive put half in one jar and half in the other with the lid off for the next couple of days to dry a little more ready for curing the reason we decided to dry indoors was we where dying to see wot weight was in the buds we know of course we will lose a little more weight as they dry further but not much we think......ok 6 and 3 quarter ounzes weighed in at we recon we lost 4 ounzes to the bud rot......remember 18 colas in 2 days ouch !.....and lost a further 2ish ounzes for not getting the final 2 weeks flower from 6 ladies .......they were fatting daily...so in all we cud of got 12ish ounzes...which wud of been awsome 2 ounzes per plant .....walked away with 6 and 3 quarters we are over the moon i think in writing this post ive anwered my own thoughts which where .......i was gonna put em into flower early and let em grow full size however i realize 4 foot 6 inches of headroom restricts leting these girls get to big ...unless i supercrop.....which brings me to my conclusion lol yawn...im gonna be a little more patient and try veg these 5 ladies another 3 /4weeks then a supercrop..... one week healing in veg..... then flower so in theory they will of vegged longer than last time... been supercroped better.....and left 1 week longer in veg to heal....mmm sounds like a plan hehe...bedtime nite all......be lucky weedtastic

ok mini update lol....did think i was finished but forgot about weights lol...so here goes.....7 days drying most dry about 75% so ive put half in one jar and half in the other with the lid off for the next couple of days to dry a little more ready for curing the reason we decided to dry indoors was we where dying to see wot weight was in the buds we know of course we will lose a little more weight as they dry further but not much we think......ok 6 and 3 quarter ounzes weighed in at we recon we lost 4 ounzes to the bud rot......remember 18 colas in 2 days ouch !.....and lost a further 2ish ounzes for not getting the final 2 weeks flower from 6 ladies .......they were fatting daily...so in all we cud of got 12ish ounzes...which wud of been awsome 2 ounzes per plant .....walked away with 6 and 3 quarters we are over the moon i think in writing this post ive anwered my own thoughts which where .......i was gonna put em into flower early and let em grow full size however i realize 4 foot 6 inches of headroom restricts leting these girls get to big ...unless i supercrop.....which brings me to my conclusion lol yawn...im gonna be a little more patient and try veg these 5 ladies another 3 /4weeks then a supercrop..... one week healing in veg..... then flower so in theory they will of vegged longer than last time... been supercroped better.....and left 1 week longer in veg to heal....mmm sounds like a plan hehe...bedtime nite all......be lucky weedtastic

hi weedtastic. good haul even with your lost colas.

Sounds like you have the plan in hand for your next grow. Only one thing I might change, with my limited experience. I would supercrop with at least 2 weeks left. give those hormones a chance to open some new bud sites after healing before you flower them. Or is 1 week long enough? you've done it more than I have and things happen faster under the hot lights. Just tossing an idea out there.

^^^^^^^Leds talkin,lol
edit:

I just took another look at a couple of your early pages. only takes a week doesn't it ("ok update time its only been 5 days since i last posted but the difference 5 days make wow ")..heheh. I really enjoyed following this grow weedtastic, hope you have another great one.

hi weedtastic. good haul even with your lost colas.

Sounds like you have the plan in hand for your next grow. Only one thing I might change, with my limited experience. I would supercrop with at least 2 weeks left. give those hormones a chance to open some new bud sites after healing before you flower them. Or is 1 week long enough? you've done it more than I have and things happen faster under the hot lights. Just tossing an idea out there.

^^^^^^^Leds talkin,lol
edit:

I just took another look at a couple of your early pages. only takes a week doesn't it ("ok update time its only been 5 days since i last posted but the difference 5 days make wow ")..heheh. I really enjoyed following this grow weedtastic, hope you have another great one.
thanks mmmmick for your kind words and yes a week is more than enough when i bent them stems over the the tiny buds sites pointed to the light within 24 hours and more like 3 days ish to recover and start growing again.........wheres your update then ! lol gonna be 6 days now c mon lets see them buds.............be lucky weedtastic

thanks mmmmick for your kind words and yes a week is more than enough when i bent them stems over the the tiny buds sites pointed to the light within 24 hours and more like 3 days ish to recover and start growing again.........wheres your update then ! lol gonna be 6 days now c mon lets see them buds.............be lucky weedtastic

I seemed to get a lot of new sites when I supercropped but I also gave them a 1/2 shot of Miracle Grow at the same time, because growth had slowed. That was before I had the Botanicare veg solution.

lol 6 days doesn't make much difference with 90w led, at least on finishing plants.

Got them dry enough to take plain water again tho. Should at least be flushed and clear of any chem taste. I don't notice it on the early trim now that it's cured a bit. Gonna chop some time soon, I'll get a pic or two before I finish them off.

Great job and outcome considering your mold issues, Love the what you learned post. I am going to have to do that also. Although mine will probably be like 10 pages long. Once again love your journal and have enjoyed reading and learning from it. Great job...

hi mmmmick well spotted about the 2 week veg extra after the supercrop....the supercrop has to be timed ie on growth as i have veg room limited space especially with the 10 clones in there also...ah ive just had a thought i cud bring my metal hallide out the veg room and put it in my grow space which is twice the size lol thats it! mmmmick 2 week veg it is ! after supercrop lol..........really glad you picked up on that mate + rep.......thanks......be lucky weedtastic ops missed this Got them dry enough to take plain water again tho. Should at least be flushed and clear of any chem taste. I don't notice it on the early trim now that it's cured a bit. Gonna chop some time soon, I'll get a pic or two before I finish them off.....soz lol great stuff your watering regime is working as for the nutes you shud be fine if the buds taste smooth now are you gonna make hash ? did i tell yea we did? blew are heads off lol anyways.......be lucky weedtastic

Great job and outcome considering your mold issues, Love the what you learned post. I am going to have to do that also. Although mine will probably be like 10 pages long. Once again love your journal and have enjoyed reading and learning from it. Great job...
thanks sonzor glad you liked the post ill look forward to reading yours.....10 pages long i don t think so lol.keep it green mate.............be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom