White Russian soil grow from seeds

I gotta let them go 70 days...I read a review of a white russian grow. the guy had 2 harvests. the first was cut down at 65 days and the second at 70 days. He said that the 70 day high was much better tasting. Im the most impatient person on earth so its gonna be hard for me to let them go that long.

Thanks Lord Mong for the support and compliments.

:peace:

So, I have a couple of things that I want to get opinions on...

Should I flush at 10 days or should I do it at like 14 days...I am still going to be giving Carboload and Purplemaxx all the way to the end, as well as the OJ.

There were more things I wanted to ask but Im so fucked up I cant even remember them(damn bars). So ill hit yall up.

:peace:

Whats happening guys...Things are goin really good around here. These plants are starting to drink up water fast. Today marks day 21 from harvest so I am going to introduce Gravity to the feeding today. The bottle says to raise the lights 6-12 inches while using Gravity. Anyone have any ideas on why it is saying this??

There are lots of fan leaves turning yellow and falling off of the plants. I am thinking it is because I have not given them a fert with high nitrogen since I flushed them on 10/29 because of burn. Would it be smart to add some grow big during flowering next time. Or should I give some fish emulsion now or does it not matter. The leaves coming out of the buds are nice and green with just a little tip burn.

I took pics of the leaves, will post them as soon as apprpved. Should I cut off the really bad ones or just remove them as they fall off themselves?

Thanks for all the help guys, and Ill take pics of day 50 tonight. :clap:

Peace :peace:

It sounds like your just nearing the end of your flowering cycle. The plant pulls nitrogen out of the leaves for a last flowering boost. I would allow the leaves to yellow up and wilt before removing them. They will fall off naturally so all you have to do once they've wilted is gently pull them and they will pop off.

Yeah, I did that with a couple leaves today, but I also cut a few off. they were way yellow and bout to fall off. You will see what I mean. I wont cut any more off anyway. I went ahead and took pics today at day 49, so I can get a before and after shot when I take pics at harvest. I wanna see if this Gravity does anything impressive. I got a whole slew of pics, so here ya go. Also have the heights taken today.

Some pics of the yellowing.

another_one.jpg

yellowing_fan_leaf.jpg

yellowleavesonplants.jpg

The leaves out of the buds are looking good, just a little tip burn.

tip_nute_burn_on_bud.jpg

green_leaves_on_buds.jpg

All the White Russian are the plant, then a lower bud from same plant, then cola of same plant. Sorry, No blueberry pics, they just arent worth looking at after seeing these.

WR #1 37 1/2 in. She is definately the weakest pheno. Inferior to all the others, but none the less, still dank. Still has a very skinny central cola.

1138.jpg

1_bud.jpg

1_cola.jpg

WR #3 38 1/2 in. Definately my favorite!

3132.jpg

3_bud.jpg

3_cola.jpg

WR #4 37 in. Looking quite frosty!!

454.jpg

4_bud.jpg

4_cola.jpg

#5 33 in. Still looks very potent.

535.jpg

5_bud.jpg

5_cola.jpg

#10 37 in. Another great looking pheno.

1010.jpg

10_bud.jpg

10_cola.jpg

There you have it. Sorry some of the pics are a bit blurry. Ill be back soon. Hope this Gravity kicks in!

Peace:peace:

Doing a couple of things tomorrow to see if I can keep the temps down...Going to hook a hose up to the AC ventilation and have the cold air vent out around my plants, not at the top of the room. Im also going to make it so that the air that cools the bulb is cool air from outside the grow room, not hot air from the grow room. I think things should be much better after I do that.

Due to the Gravity, I had to raise the light. It is sitting at about 2 feet above the plants. Since the light puts out 145,000 lumens, at 24 inches they are recieving around 9000, at the tops, and 2200 at the lower buds. Not as much as I want to give them, but I dont want the Gravity to mess up the plants. I am only doing 1 more watering with it so Ill lower the light again after im done.

Peace guys :peace:

Did we figure out why you had to raze the lights? are the more prone to burning because of the fert? Looking really good by the way.

I really hope these plants "Feel the Gravity" so to speak...

I just found a couple of suprises when I was checking out the plants today. The bad one is that I have whiteflies. Its not to bad, I see a couple, but I definatlely want them to get taken care of. Is it too late to spray a couple of times, if I am harvesting in 20 days?? I would do a very light neem application 2 times at 5 day intervals. Would this make the plants taste bad, even if I gave em a light wash with plain water 5 days before harvest?

My grow book also says you can use homemade sprays 2 times, every 5 days just like the neem. Anyone have a good home made spray that I can use???

The other suprise is a good suprise, you guys will just have to wait till the picture gets approved. Im so stoked about it though, its not even funny.

Ill hit you up guys..:peace:

Its crazy guys, these buds look like they are getting sugar thrown on them. I can definately tell this is going to be the best bud I have ever seen in my life. It looks like the Purplemaxx is definatly doing its job too... I gotta run to work guys. Ill hit you up later.

I have also spread out the plants so all of the buds are getting light since I raised up the light. The light is 24 inches above the shortest plant(33), and around 20-18 inches above the others. I think I remember that the gravity is supposed to increase the intake of nutriens, so thats why one raises the light, so the plants dont get burned.

The next 20 days are going to be incredible! :peace:

Thanks Urdedpal, they do look much better than last grow but I learned I need to give more grow big next time during flowering. I hardly gave any this time.
Here is the good thing that I found today...one of my plants colas is:adore: STARTING TO TURN PURPLE:adore:. I started using the Purplemaxx 9 days ago, with their third dose being last Sunday. Dont know if the purpling is going to continue through the whole plant, but all of the plants have become more frosted. I am going to up my doses of carboload to 1 1/2 tsp from now to harvest too.
Here is the pic I took today, sorry its so big ans somewhat blurry but you can see the purple for sure.

5_purple.jpg

I have also decided to give them some grow big as well next watering, just a 1/4 dose, the fan leaves are yellowing so fast.

This is sooo fun watching these things mature!!

Peace for now...enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom