White Russian soil grow from seeds

Thanks man, I appreciate all your input and help. About the feeding, I dont want to give lots of nutes before I give the gravity because it is apparently a verrry strong product. That is why I am cutting back on the other nutes. My plants are pretty burnt right now, but thats because I miss calculated tsps for tbsp and overfed them twice. The next grow around I am going to be way more patient with the nutes than this time. Definately has been my biggest trouble to get the hang of.

I dont know about the molasses either, but I got some sitting around...used to put it in my oatmeal. Hopefully moose can help.

Moose is a big fan of fruit juice. Check out his thread.

Benefits of Fruit Sugars

Picture Update!!

Ok, so it might just be me, but these plants making blueprints for killer buds. Here they are:

DSC00635rev.jpg

DSC00636rev.jpg

DSC00637rev.jpg

I dont know about any of the others, but this one is definately #3. Its bud is going to be huge!!

DSC00639rev.jpg

DSC00638rev.jpg

This one is a blueberry.

Sorry about the blurryness. I will have more pics of the whole plants on Monday, day 43. I watered today with 2 tsp tiger bloom, 1 tsp carbo load and 2 drops of superthrive.
I will be going to a friends house tomorrow and borrowing his purplemaxx, so I can throw this all into the mix.

Enjoy.

Berry has bud! Its been a while since I checked journals. I am very glad I did now.
Good work Berry, now you have a reason to keep a big goofy grin on your face.

I see your messing with flowering clones? Good luck. I never cared for the mutant looking plants that seem to need to veg forevver. You do get mult-multi laterals but stems start real small and thin. I played and toyed with flowering clones for about 4 to 5 grows. Now I prefer regular clones ans plants from seed.

No doubt I will probably never take flowering clones again. I just did it this time because of the circumstances. They have plenty of time to start growing, i dont chop the russians for 27 more days. I am probably going to get my hands on a 400W MH to veg them with while the russians are finishing up.

My plan is to flower 12 these clones when they are 15-18 inches. Plants #3 and #4 are my 2 mother choices so far, seeing that they have the fattest buds so far.

So you at least had success with taking the clones right, if you tried it for 4 or 5 times?

Thanks Billy,

Got some more pics to show you today...first time I have actually posted pics the same day they were taken. Enjoy!

DSC00640rev.jpg

# 1. Very skinny at the top.

DSC00643rev.jpg

#3. This is the fattest lady I have ever seen!! So fun watching this one grow!!

DSC00641rev.jpg

#4. Its starting to lean to the side already!!

DSC00642rev.jpg

A lower bud on #4.

DSC00644rev.jpg

#5. The runt of the bunch.

DSC00645rev.jpg

#10. This one looks good too.

DSC00648rev.jpg

BB #1. The Blueberrys are frosted!!

DSC00646rev.jpg

BB #2.

DSC00647rev.jpg

A pollenated bud from a bottom bud of BB #2. I can see where they are forming but its kind of hard to notice in the picture.

And last but not least...

DSC00649rev.jpg

Hope you enjoyed. Ill hit you up later!! :peace:

Beautifull tall ladies you have there berry, I like the blueberrys. Keep up the great work

Wow, those ladies are looking fine!
How tall are they?
What kind of lights and nutrients are you using again?

Thanks Mota...they babys have pretty much ceased their vertical growth. Now just lookin for the buds to start expanding. I know the #5 is around 33 inches and a couple others are around 39 and 40, with one Blueberry at like 44. Most just had a 1/2 inch to no growth in a week.

About the light, I am using a 1000W HPS. The HPS light I had did break, leaving me no choice but to use my MH for a couple of weeks while I got another HPS bulb. Doesen't look like it caused any problems though.

DSC00651rev.jpg

Here are all the nutrients I have. For veg I use the Grow Big and the Fish Fert. The fish fert is a foliar and the grow big is for soil. For flowering, I have used big bloom and tiger bloom. Burnt my plants a little in the beginning but I flushed and things are going much smoother. I have just come across Humboldt Co. products Purplemaxx, Gravity and Bushmaster. I will be using a slight amount of these products during the remainder of this grow. The Gravity is a flower hardener, and the Purplemaxx is supposed to increase resin production. I have also come across some Carboload, just gives your plants some sugars that you can use. And I got some other things like the cloning gel and Superthrive.

Hope this helps.

I took some pics last night and they are awaiting approval...
In the meantime I was looking around on some other grow sites. I found another white russian grow journal and this is what he had to say about this bud...

After 2 days of drying- "my girl had the first cone and said instantly that it had hit her behind the eyes. I got worried then that I hadn't let it go long enough and it would be another batch that kept me up all night! But my concerns would soon be swept away as I packed my own.
The effects were obvious on her within a minute of having it and as I pulled my own, I didn't get what I expected.
I felt a large, smooth glove envelope my body from the head and shoulders down and every single part of my body began to go numb.
The most relaxing and completely balanced weed I have ever smoked. It detained my body in a prison of complete relaxation for at least 1hrs then ever so slightly lifted to enable conversation which was relaxed and happy.
We had a few more and it put us on our asses. Like someone had parked a truck on our will to live.
Bad co-ordination, slow speech, inability to focus and a complete body and mind stone that we have only ever experienced once previously."

After the cure - "The smoko has become a lot more user friendly and doesn't hit you like a heavy brick anymore. More like a heavy pillow.
It is a delight to smoke - full rounded taste, smooth and leaves a spicy after taste. I smoke green and it is as smooth as I've had.
The stone creeps over your body gently but swiftly, makes my limbs feel very heavy and lethargic. The mind remains alert yet unable t convince the body to do much. The stone lasts a LONG time - a good 3hrs of heavy hitting from 2-3 cones. I've tried having more but the results were not an improvement IMHO."

Needless to say, im excited!! :peace:

I have this product called Bushmasters from Humboldt County. It is sea kelp extract and I tried to use it the same way that Moose does. But one dose to the roots of only like 10ml a gallon and 3 days later, spots everywhere. So I flushed them and have given them minor amounts of nutes, and everything is better now. My goal next is to have no yellowilg at all.

I suspect that Bushmaster is not a pure kelp concentrate. I checked their site, and they say the Bushmaster is a mixture of kelp extract and nutrients. Also, the kelp is only 1.5% of the ingredients. The sea tea I use is a pure kelp concentrate, not an extract.
I saw many negative reviews about the Bushmaster, and I would never use it myself.

Back
Top Bottom