White Russian soil grow from seeds

Take your time friend. We still have alot of time til your grow is finished and it isn't like you owe us pics. We just wish to see your progress and if things are still good, well thats good enough for me.

Ok, so here are the pics that were taken on 10/16. The heights that are with them were taken 10/19.

DSC00583rev1.jpg

Lady #1, standing at 29 1/2 inches.

DSC00586rev3.jpg

DSC00587revleaf3.jpg

Lady #3, 31 inches. The picture below the plant is a leaf the bottom of the plant. I dont really know what was causing it, but it really isnt happening any more. Ill speak more about it later.

DSC00584rev4.jpg

Lady #4, 31 1/2 inches.

DSC00585rev5.jpg

Lady #5, 28 inches.

DSC00588rev10.jpg

DSC00589revleaf10.jpg

Lady #10, 31 1/2 inches. Also another pic of a leaf from the bottom of the plant. A different problem than the other one.

The plants were looking a lighter green the other day. I watered with Fish Emulsions the 2nd watering ago and gave a 3 tsp big bloom and 2 tsp tiger bloom watering last time. They are looking greener now, and I was thinking that they werent getting enough nutes. I sprayed with sea tea for the first time during flowering today, with a 10 mL gallon solution. Im gonna work my way up to 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and finally 40 mL and feed every 5 days all the way up to harvest. I am going to up the fert dose again one more time for now next time since they looked like they liked it alot. Still trying to get a feel for how heavy of feeders they are.

I am taking 2 clones off each female WR of the lower 2 branches on Monday. Then I can smoke the different pheno's and see which one I like the most and keep those mothers.
Thats it for now, enjoy the pics, ill holla later boyz! :peace:

True, you can only folier feed at the beginning of the flower cycle.
Large fan leaves are also slowly lost during budding but using the proper amounts of nutes give a lil longevity. Please try to remember that the large fan leaves are the easiest to damage with air contact from fans, watering light or heavy and over exposure to light. I wouldn't be too concerned unless it was effecting a larger majority but nute intake does increase during this phase so slowly increase the fish shit when needed.

True, thanks for all the replies peeps...I am going to take pics today 22 days into flowering. After just looking at the pics above they look so much more greener and they are much bigger today. So I shouldnt foliar feed after like 28 days? Moose, did you water with the sea tea after the buds started getting big?

I didnt get a chance to take the pics of the plants today, but I did take 3 clones off of each of the 5 wr's. I watered with more nutes today, but then realized that I needed to be giving teaspoons instead of tablespoons...:thedoubletake: oops!! Now that I have done that and probably way overfertilized them, I am going to flush once the soil dries out(i probably need to give them a flush anyway) and then once I start watering again I will do the Big Bloom on one watering then the Tiger Bloom on the next instead of mixing them and giving them all at once. That way I think I will more accurately be able to give the proper amount of nutes.

I took 3 clones off of each plant, from 3 of the lower branches. After that I trimmed away the branches that they were cut from, to get more growth concentrated up top.

I did take a few pics of a leaf(i think it has early signs of nute burn), the new clones, and a few pics of the developing buds. I will post them as soon as approved. Ill also take more pics of the plants tomorrow. :peace:

Took some pics yesterday, here they are, ill explain them.

DSC00590rev.jpg

The 15 clones I took yesterday, at day 22 of flowering. They are in a aquarium turned to clone dome. I have a dome but its not big enough for 15. Took 3 off of each WR, so I can save a good mother. Im excited to see how these things will grow since it is the first time i have ever cloned from a flowering plant.

DSC00591rev.jpg

Top cola of #4

DSC00592rev.jpg

Top cola of #5

DSC00593rev.jpg

Top cola of #1

DSC00596rev.jpg

A fan leaf, early signs of nute burn. The leaves are getting worse since the feeding yesterday.

I also walked into my room today and saw that the light had gone out. My HPS bulb died!! Im lucky that I have a MH to use in its place but I dont know if I will be able to replace the bulb before I harvest. Will the buds take longer to mature? *****, I know you like MH over HPS to flower so it will probably be ok.

I need to flush immediately, should I wait till the soil dries out before I flush them with 6 or so gallons of water, or should I do it asap to prevent from any more burn. I can tell that are getting worse today.

I am about to take much more pics and take measurements, ill be back later. :peace:

Berry, I'll tell ya from first hand experience your in for a surprise with your clones... I have never seen a plant branch so much.
Are you gonna actually grow em out or are you just getting a mother and scrapping the rest???
(sorry if you've already addressed this)

I have 15 clones, 3 from each plant. I will keep them vegging until i finish flowering the others. I am pretty good at cloning and normally get 100%, but that has been all with blueberry, we will see how the WR's do. I plan to smoke the buds from the different plants and keep the mother from the plant of the bud I liked the most. Then I am going to take 10 others and take them for my next batch, and give the others away.

Im really excited about growing these revegged clones. Cant wait to see it.

Thanks bilca, i thought so as well. My pictures from the yesterday are approved so here they are. I am in the process of flushing all the plants.

DSC00597rev.jpg

DSC00598rev1.jpg

#1. 33 in. You can see the burns on the tips of the leaves

DSC00599rev3.jpg

DSC00600rev3.jpg

#3. 36 in. Looks like it could be 1 big nug when finished. I like the 2nd picture, shows the node length

DSC00601rev4.jpg

DSC00602rev4.jpg

#4. 35 in.

DSC00603rev5.jpg

DSC00604rev5.jpg

#5. 31 inches. Those look like some pretty damn skinny leaves to me!

DSC00605rev10.jpg

DSC00606rev10.jpg

#10. 35 1/2 in. I like how you can see the nodes alternating at the top.

DSC00607rev10.jpg

Some burn on #10

DSC00608revBB1.jpg

Blueberry #1, 34 1/2 in.

DSC00609revBB2.jpg

Blueberry #2, 32 in.

DSC00610revBB2.jpg

One of the pollonated buds of #2. There are 2 buds, how many seeds should I get?

Your gonna be a very happy man.Those Blueberrys are clones right?They grew fuking nice,and those W.R look like their going to fill up nicely.

Back
Top Bottom