Finally, another Berry grow

So here we go, plants have started to take off. Just 3 days into flower and the growth is rediculous. This vertically hung light gives so much light to the plants! I cant wait to see how all this plays out. Here are some pics to show where im at.

rsz_dsc00042.jpg

rsz_dsc00042.jpg

Just a few of the stronger ones. Node length is tight with tons of side chutes.

rsz_dsc00043.jpg

A show of all of em

rsz_dsc00044.jpg

And then another show from the side. They have only been in flowering for like 4 days so they are about to explode. Stay tuned!

Berry out! :allgood:

Ladies are getting bushy and it looks like their going to continue to get bushy,Very nice. Do you rotate them at anytime in the day?

Berry, I love your vertical deployment of the bulb. 360, and I see room in your little tent for a second tier just outside and above the pots. A mini stadium grow in the future. Maybe these here are going to grow rediculous some more and take all space and demonstrate how full of it I am. PG

Need a bunch of slowly revolving turntables for those.

Yo Berry, what you been doing got you here. They don't get it, 360 that is, because of these expressed fears. Finish the dance with the girls you brought. Spinning only makes you dizzy. This is a set piece with nearly 2g/w potential, asymetrical. Your plants look symetrical, so you might be turning them, but you don't have to. Shouldn't, actually. 'Common sense' can mislead in this uncommon, but more efficient arrangement. Don't trim cut prune or vandalise. If it's green, let it be. When a leaf has to go, it will let you know. PG

Thanks for all the replies guys...

I am rotating the plants a little bit every day. They are looking great. I wont be pruning too many leaves, maybe a few in a week or 2. Probably will cause a little too much stress for em.

Gator, i looked at that link u sent me. Rediculous set-up that that guy had, but I have a feeling Im not going to have too much more room once these ladies finish stretching. They are getting so bushy its crazy, and i know they have plenty more to grow b4 they slow down.

Pan4, im pretty sure im gonna get the best yield per plant that I've ever had. Im looking for a little over 2 oz each plant and I will be super happy.

Ill have some update pics later tonight.

Berry out :allgood:

Looking good Berry.. Keep doing it the way you are... I have seen some very good vertical grows..I have thought about it more then once.. Keep up the good work... :peace:

Thnks Irie.

So far, this is my best grow to date(if u look at how healthy the plants look.) They look so good I snapped a few pics of them right b4 the light turned off. They are 9 days into flowering(i think).
Didnt record which one is which except I know the biggest one that I left in the tent is a WRxBB.

rsz_dsc00045.jpg

rsz_dsc00046.jpg

The WRxBB

rsz_dsc00048.jpg

rsz_dsc00047.jpg

rsz_dsc00049.jpg

rsz_dsc00050.jpg

What could make the leaves stick up like that?

rsz_dsc00051.jpg

A shot from above

rsz_dsc00052.jpg

Another shot from outside the tent.

One can see that the room inside is quickly filling up.
Stay tuned.

Berry out :allgood:

Nice looking ladies berry, leaves can turn up towards the light when the plant needs to be fed. Its an attempt by the plant to funnel rain water to the main stem, I don't know if this is what your plant is doing but I think its possible.

-Blastabowl

Thanks for the input Blast, but I dont think nutes are the case...got just a bit of tip burn on the leaves and thats how I want it!

Ok, so tonight is the start of the third week, day 15. Plants are looking great, only the biggest one is showing signs of something on the leaves(i think it might be burn or defficiency). I snapped a few pics while I was looking.

These are White Russians
rsz_dsc00053.jpg

rsz_dsc00054.jpg

rsz_dsc00055.jpg

rsz_dsc00056.jpg

rsz_dsc00057.jpg

And these are White Russian-Blueberry...they tend to stretch more for some reason.
rsz_dsc00058.jpg

rsz_dsc00059.jpg

rsz_dsc00061.jpg

rsz_dsc00060.jpg

A shot in the tent.
rsz_dsc00062.jpg

Things are rolling along nice and smoothly ;)

Until next time, Berry out :allgood:

Thought I was helping a lil lol. I agree with ya partially but I aint gettin in a long debate over the topic speakin about auxins and such. I personally never cut the plant after 1st week of flower and never after starburst buds develop. I just like keeping things simple these days.
I know Berry from when he first started growin here, I have actually been a member here for about 6 years. I was called Urdedpal back in the day starting grow support and was a mod for quite a while collecting many books,info etc. Unless the plant dies I really don't think there is a wrong way of growing, just better and more productive or just different ways.
I take no offense and will try to be more informative but I aint goin to try rewriting the book.
Much respect bro.

Back
Top Bottom