White Russian soil grow from seeds

Its good to see that has sloved yr problem, happy i could help.

btw u have a fantastic plants and yr setup looks well thought out(VERY NEAT AND TIDY) Berrydizzle. Anyway just take care of them babies these last few weeks

Again, thanks for the recommendation, and now thanks for the positive words about the plants. These have been my babys for the last three months, im glad they are about to be done. The set-up is only very well thought out cause I have tried many different things to get it to where it is now, and Im still not satisfied. And since I got those spider mites last time I gotta be tidy and clean. But thanks for the compliments.

Forgot to say earlier that I cut off a little lower bud, couldnt resist. I am gonna let it dry for a few days then test it out.

Also, this #10 plant is getting frostier and frostier every day. I really lucked out with this pheno. And the #5 that was showing the purple, it hasent purpled anymore, but the color of the buds are much darker green(almost blue). I think they will take off here shortly.

And damn they are getting fat. Starting to fall over and stuff. I cant wait to show you guys these macros I have taken...they are insane. Fuck it, im gonna go take a few more pics now, 2 of each plant. Should be able to tell the different phenos with the light out.

Peace guys!

Wow, the pics are approved but I dont have time to post em before I go to work. Took a shot off each cola and a shot off of a lower down bud. They came out unbelievable, you can definately see that #10 and #5 are the two desireable phenos. I promise ill post em when I get off, and a good day of football. Go FSU...alma mater!

Lovely setup and the buds look great specially that purple one. Cant wait to see how the ladies look like.

Were waiting for those pics berry!

Glad to hear you eliminated the smell. If you noticed in your driveway I'd say that was pretty dangerous, I was worried. What exactly is an ozone generator and how would it make your nose bleed?

Glad to hear you eliminated the smell. If you noticed in your driveway I'd say that was pretty dangerous, I was worried. What exactly is an ozone generator and how would it make your nose bleed?

Im not really sure why it made my nose bleed, but it wasnt just me, it was my roommate too. Ive heard of other peoples noses bleeding when they used one inside. Ill look it up a little later. I think it like ionizes the oxygen in the air, like the air is O2, maybe it makes it like O3. Its chemistry, i dont know if u know what Im talkin about...Ill find out though. Cant smell the chlorine smell inside the house or out, so its workin great.

Here are the pics, well worth the wait I hope. Im making them the bigger size too.

Plant #1

cola1_day54.jpg

bud16.jpg

As you can see, the cola is very skinny compared to all the others. Definately the weakest pheno, but dank none the less

Plant #3

cola3_day54.jpg

bud32.jpg

Cant wait for a size comparison shot for this cola. Its going to be arm size!

Plant #4

cola4_day54.jpg

bud41.jpg

Nothing too special...

Plant #5

cola10_day54.jpg

bud51.jpg

bud5macro.jpg

The cola shot doesent do her much justice, but the macro shot sure does. This one is gonna have some blue hues to her, i know it.

Plant #10

cola5_day54.jpg

bud10.jpg

bud10macro.jpg

The bud from this plant is my favorite in the room...it is so swelled up, its rediculous...

Hope you enjoy. Only 14 days left tomorrow!!

:grinjoint:

They're really swelling up berrydiz' - looking great!

Beautiful, dude. I love the flash shots. You get a great depth of feel on the buds with the flat black background. Nice shots and gorgeous buds. +rep

Ill do a keeper shot right before we cut them down. Its crazy how time consuming these ladys are...Just spent about 2 hours doing shit, watering, reventing and stuff like that.

They are getting so fat, I think its all from the carboload and the gravity. I really hit them hard with nutes this last watering since I will be flushing them on friday. I am going to flush with nine gallons of fresh water per plant and then a few cups of carboload and purplemaxx. They get that wll the way to the end. My friend is also bringing over a co2 tank he has, so I will be using it these last 13 days.

The next time I take pics will be friday when I flush. If things go how I have seen them go in the past, after I flush those plants should really fill in and fatten. Hopefully I'll have some monster buds.

Do you think the co2 will help for just the last 13 days?

Thanks for everything guys, untill later, :grinjoint:

9 gallons per plant? WOW! :cheesygrinsmiley:

9 gallons per plant? WOW! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, its quite a process, I take all plants outside and take the hose and a couple gallon jugs and just start pourin...basically. I read three times the amount of soil that you are using, and I got three gallon pots. I line the plants up, and just go down the line pouring a gallon of water in each pot at a time. While I am pouring in the soil, the other jug is being filled up with water. Usually takes about an hour or so. And I also gotta be able the make sure my neighbors arent home cause they would probably smell that shit like crazy. These ladys stink. And as I said earlier, after I flush, I always have seen a swell in the buds, its even an overnight thing, where you walk in the next morning and are like "holy shit, those are so much bigger than they were yesterday!" Thats normally said in veg, or during a flowering stretch, but these buds are going to be so fat in the end.

Im drunk and rambling, im gonna light up the rest of this blunt and play some halo. Its crazy how the plants have been taking more time than anything else later.

Oh yeah, and the fan leaves are falling off every day, more and more. Turning yellow then just...fall.

Alright guys, peace. :grinjoint:

On 11/29 all the plants got flushed with 9 gallons of water. I took pictures of all plants, they have gotten nice and juicy. Im gonna give them some carboload and purplemaxx in about 5 days, or whenever the plants need more water.

The pics are awaiting approval so I will post whenever they are approved.

Peace! :grinjoint:

7 days away from harvest!! I am so excited, im gonna smoke like crazy!

Here are the pics that were taken the 29th, when I flushed.

1143.jpg

1_bud1.jpg

A bud from number one. Little, but will still be good smoke.

3136.jpg

3_bud1.jpg

A side bud from #3.

460.jpg

4_bud1.jpg

A bud from #4. Another good pheno.

540.jpg

#5, the purple one. Dont know if I should hand it too the purplemaxx or not...yes I should. All my plants are starting to turn purple now on their flowers, but you can hardly see it cause they are so tricrome covered.

5_top_cola.jpg

The top of the cola of #5.

1014.jpg

#10. Definately my favorite pheno, its covered in tricromes and very dense.

10_bud1.jpg

The golf ball bud from # 10. Its so fat.

I just took a bunch more pics the last few days, and I am about to put them up for approval. This stuff is so dense, and covered with crystals. Definalely looks like the best stuff ever, like it claims. The test bud I have taken definately is dense, it still hasnt dried. I am so high, but take a look at the pics and Ill holla later. :grinjoint:

Excellent berrydizzle!! You're an inspiration. Good medicine.

Back
Top Bottom