Berrydizzle's Grow, Multiple Strains, Never Ending...

Ok, Im lazy, but thats nothing you guys didn't already know. Finally got some snap shots of the plants yesterday, so indulge yourselves peoples! Here we go, these pics were taken on day 41.

Full_room3.jpg

Full room shot, the hydros are in the back right, all the others are pretty much mixed up.

Hydro_WR_top.jpg

Here is a hydro WR top. These are getting so frosty it is rediculous. Looks like trichromes on top of trichromes. Just gave them Gravity(a flower hardener) with their last nutrient change and I can already tell a difference in thickness. I'm thinking of cutting them down on day 56 so I can give more room for the others to finish.

WR_soil.jpg

WR_soil_1.jpg

2 WR soil plants. I'm going to give all soil plants gravity on their next 2 waterings, then its flushing from then on out till harvest.

WRxBB_top.jpg

A BBxWR cola. Very skinny with lots of hairs. Im thinking they will put on some weight here in the last 3 weeks.

WCF_top_shot.jpg

WCF_re-vegged.jpg

WCF_top.jpg

Here are some WCF re-vegged plants and a bud off of a WCF too...just dont know if its the same plant. I love how these WCF buds develop.

MLxM_seedlings.jpg

MLxM_seedlings_side.jpg

Here are the 6 MLxM seedlings. They are now under a 250 MH instead of a 125 floro so growth should accelerate soon.

WCF_seedlings.jpg

WCF_seedlings_side.jpg

Here are the remaining WCF seedlings. Under the same light as the other seedlings too...both strains are working on their 5 or 6th internodes, just tight growth.

Also, something that is really cool but wierd is all of the plants that i guess had hermie traits, none of them are dropping any pollen out of their nuts. So far my whole crop looks seed free, so im happy about that.

I really need to take some night shots tonight, im just way to lazy by the time the sun goes down.

Hope you enjoy the pics, i gotta go cut some clones...:yummy:

Looking fantastic! The seedlings have great role models.

I am just experimenting this time around, using organic nutes for soil and hydro, to see what the difference will be in the end with the taste and yield and stuff...this will probably be my last hydro run, its much easier to do one or the other i think.

Awesome man...really looking forward to your results (differences) of organic hydro and organic soil. Especially the whole taste thing as that's my main concern! :)

Grow on!

Ok, so today is day 49...14 more days to wait until all of them are cut down. Ill start cuting on day 56, starting with the hydro most likely. Some of the plants are showing mostly cloudy and some amber tric's already. I took some pics the other night while in the garden...

WCF_top1.jpg

A WCF bud

WR_hydro.jpg

A WR hydro top

WR_soil1.jpg

WR soil top

Hope you enjoy the pics, ill keep ya posted!

Mouth-watering buds, That WCF looks like its gonna be killer. Have you tested some of it out yet?

Motavation - I feel that if I got the light and the room, may as well fill it up to the brim...Im still trying to find a way to maximize their yield though in that space.

you should grow vertically using either aero/nft. you will be able to house so many more plants so you can breed faster and more accurate :cool:

what happened brother berry?

such a nice journal, i would love to put this in completed journals...
unfortunately it will be moved to abandoned journals for now...

if you give us a report on what happened, i will move it to completed journals for you...

hope all is well in your world brother.
love and respect.

Back
Top Bottom