Berrydizzle's Grow, Multiple Strains, Never Ending...

Ok, so here we go, the real start of the journal now that my other grow is complete. To be honest, I think I might have overdone it a bit this time, but we will have to see. Today was day 2 of flowering, Ill get straight to the pictures...

Day_2.jpg

Here is a view of the room on day 2 of flowering. Not to sure of the plants heights, but I got 18 in there, probably ranging from 8-13 inches im guessing. There are 2 hydros in the back left corner.

lst_WCF.jpg

An unknown pheno of the WCF...she was topped once a while back and then 1 more time on each of 2 topped branches...so she should have a good number of colas on her.

organic_hydro.jpg

Here are the 2 organic hydro plants, one White Russian and one White RussianxBlueberry. This is really just an experiment to see how the organic nutes work for hydro. Using Botanicare nutes. Pics of the nutes up later.

intake_blower_465_cfm.jpg

Here is my new intake fan, 465 CFM blower. It does the job quite nicely. I will be able to keep the door shut if I need too and the temps will not get over 85. With the door open the temps are right around 79.

outtake_blower_265_cfm.jpg

Here is the outtake fan that blows through the light. It is 265 CFM blower. I was an idiot and didnt order an adapter for the 4 inch ducting, so I had to ghetto rig it with the duct tape. The air flow would be so much better if I got the adapter...i gotta work on that.

the_5_mothers.jpg

Here are all my mothers from the WR and the WRxBB. 1 WR and 4 WRxBB. I will most likely be putting seeds down soon for breeding purposes. Lookin for males, and I will need lots of time so I can clone and flower for sex. There is going to be some wacky shit created in this thread!

Thats all the pics, ill give you the low down on the nutes and everything when I get my pics approved. Thats it for now, until then, holla!

im goign enojy this one man! that last grow was intense! i would give anything to try a bud of that! maybe ill have somethign better in septemebr?:grinjoint: good luck berry!

4 sections at Home Depot can be your friend. Adapters.... check plumbing by the water heaters, as well as where they hide the HVAC filters, in both places you'll find vent pipe, adapters and reducers. All at much cheaper prices than available at the grow shop.

My friends are...

Plumbing
Electrical
Building Supply
Hardware

JT Bronco, thanks a bunch. Got a lowes and a home depot not too far from here so Im gonna have to go look for one.

Boss and 420oclock(i love that name!)- The blower is a dayton, they both are actually, and 420oclock is right, they run verrry smooth and not loud at all. They come on in the middle of the night to change the air, and I hardly ever notice them. The ballast hums louder than them too!

Got some pics coming soon, and probably about to put some seeds down...a few dank bagseed and 4 from a friend - Maple Leaf and ?Macado? dont know if I spelled that correctly but it the Macado has a 45 day flowering time, he said. They are his personal cross so im excited to see how they will grow.

always interesting to grow a unique cross man! hope those seeds you got blow your mind.

Both of my intakes are 4 inches, and the outtake is 4 inches on the 265 cfm and it looks like 2x6 on the 465 cfm one. They are awesome, I definately recommend them to anyone.

Ok, so here are the pics taken a few days ago...I think on day 7 or 8 of flowering...

full_room2.jpg

A full room shot

hydro_roots.jpg

Here are the roots from the hydro plants...I will never go without hygrozyme in hydro again! You can tell there are just roots going everywhere!

topped_revegged.jpg

Here is one random plant, its a re-vegged and topped WCF I believe...

Hoping to take some more pics here in a moment...enjoy for now!

hmmm re-vegging. i love it! youre goign to be nice and set with dank ass bud for a while my friend! should those root balls have that dark color in the middle?either wya theyre pretty impressive roots systems!

should those root balls have that dark color in the middle?either wya theyre pretty impressive roots systems!

Im not to sure about the color, but the new growth is crazy and its organic nutes so the water they are in is a dark brown color, so im assuming its normal...and FatJoe, I do use the hygrozyme in soil too, and i can tell it makes a huge difference!

should those root balls have that dark color in the middle?either wya theyre pretty impressive roots systems!

Im not to sure about the color, but the new growth is crazy and its organic nutes so the water they are in is a dark brown color, so im assuming its normal...and FatJoe, I do use the hygrozyme in soil too, and i can tell it makes a huge difference!

So I am getting kind of worried about some of my plants possibly being hermies...dont know how, but they are all showing hairs where they should be but the bud growth looks like they are going to be solid...the tops of the plants even feel a little harder than the others I know for sure are females. I have some pics taken yesterday I think, but Im about to go take some more.

WR_1_fan_leaf.jpg

A fan leaf from a White Russian

poss_hermie_2.jpg

poss_hermie_2_closer.jpg

These are the same bud, just closer...an example of what I said before.

possible_hermie.jpg

Another shot from a different plant...still, this worries me, as you can see the hairs where they should be!

revegged_branching.jpg

Some insane branching on a revegged plant.

WR_1_s.jpg

2 WR's, same pheno...I hope they dont herm too...

WR_1_top_view.jpg

A top view of a WR.

So I hope all the seeds I created myself aren't hermies!!! That would suck. Let me know if you have seen anything like this before, or any input! Thanks!

looks like some same shit that happened to me. And the plant did turn out to be hermie. But all is not lost i would wait it out see what happens. i have a feeling it could go both ways i cut the plants right down like an asshole instead waiting it out...patience. Just give them some extra attention and TLC they might end up just fine. Cannabis is a crazy plant and trust i have seen stranger things happen on her.

Back
Top Bottom