Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

When you order, you just let them leave them in the breeder packs? I always figured there would be more of a chance of them getting snagged by the man when theyre left in the packs...maybe I was wrong?! You da man Dr! Get growing :)

Hi Tard,

I quit ordering from the Tude because they always remove seeds from the breeders packs. I've always just left them in original breeders packs and I've never had a problem. I've had 100% success in receiving my beans regardless of the place I purchased. Hope this answered your Q. Just let me know if there's anything else I can answer bud!

Just wanted to see what the doctors all aboud, lol... Got a little reading ahead of me.... Hope your well man :)

Thanks Grizz,

Welcome to the thread! I know it's over, but welcome anyways lol!

Thanks to all who chimed in. I've been a bit under the weather lately. So it looks like I'll be growing RD 501st OG next. I've seen some completed journals of that one and it looks to be the total package. I'll try to do a much better job of documenting front to back with my entire recycled soil regimen. You'll be astonished just how easy going organic can be. I hope I can do the strain justice. Who knows, Maybe I'll keep a male around and try my hand at making some regs :thumb:

Lots of love going out to all my homies!:circle-of-love:

DrC'sAwesomestCannabisSeeds :)

High brother. Kool ass report. That selection of beans gave me a big ole boner. What ever you grow is gonna be very fun to watch.
look for a p.m. from this Guy. :)

PM Answered:thumb:

Hello everyone,

I've started a grow journal on the White Russian (first link in my signature). All are invited to come on over and hang out in my tent for a while. When this round is over it's on to the rare dankness.

:peace: and :love: Drcannabi

Back
Top Bottom