Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

Hey, just being selfish and want to watch you grow and have another space to be a nogoodnick. When you do get your new place all started, drop me a note and I will pack up the vodka, Kahlua and cream and be right over.

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

You are way to kind my friend! I appreciate the kind words. :thanks:

Hello fellow 420 mag friends. As you know I had to quit smoking MMJ and therefore haven't been able to give smoke reports on my last crop. This is the next best thing. I had 2 samples tested and here are the results. More intersting is that the lower THC sample the Lost Coast OG is everyone's favorite. In fact I was lucky to save a couple buds for myself later. This is proof there is much more going on than just THC. I'm very impressed with the results. I've never done this before so I was pretty happy to see both samples tested out very nicely. Very low CBD on both samples which is quite surprising to me. Both of these have a very relaxed stone that puts my patients on their backs LOL. :circle-of-love:

Here are the results:
LCOG.PNG
The_White.PNG

Hey there Doc - I'm late to the ... errr no-party as usual. Really really dig those plants you had going and looks like you killed it my friend. I'm happy with 3 zips per plant. You did well and your test results really tell that story. You really did rock the flowers this run for sure. Think back many months ago when things did not fair as well. You kept going never looked back and here we are! :high-five:

Good on ya mate - my hats off and my bowl is up to you!

Take yer time on the smoke report, we all will just hang here drooling :drool: on our keyboards waiting .... Keep it green and purple my friend. :Namaste:

I look forward to your next adventure, and sorry about those law changes in your state - It's still illegal in my state even for medicinal. I will probably have to move to another state that is legal, this will be the absolute last state in the union to legalize. I'd put money on it. Even if it was legal in my state for rec - I'd never let uncle Sam in my door and tell me what/how to grow. That's the next thing in this deal IMHO. Another story for another time....

Wifi for the win!! Go Doc go.. you know how much you like that cultivar.

Don't be shy, come say HI :passitleft: when you get some time. Relax and kick back, you earned it!

Happy blaze happy daze

Thanks Bo!

Yeah that kali mist was a major disappointment. I've already excepted the law changes so now it's just figuring out what to do to keep myself and my sister in law happy and medicated. I really dislike only growing 1 variety at a time. With 3 or 4 at least there are some choices to be had.

I should of tested the strawberries and cream. That's the 2nd favorite of all who've sampled. It sure does make everyone gabby lol. It's easy to notice these things when you're the only one not high lol.

Damn dude, 19% is high! 22% is crazy high. Check out the figures of the strongest strains measured. The White would be in that group.

Very nice to see the actual numbers. It's not a surprise that they have trace CBD though as most OGs have it low. I actually read that what causes body relaxation is not CBD but myrcen. You actually won't feel CBD effect in high unless you have pain which should go away if it works for it. Still if you have something like 0,5-1% there some medicinal effects should kick in. Awesome buds again.

Sent from my SM-T335 using 420

Thanks Bo!

Yeah that kali mist was a major disappointment. I've already excepted the law changes so now it's just figuring out what to do to keep myself and my sister in law happy and medicated. I really dislike only growing 1 variety at a time. With 3 or 4 at least there are some choices to be had.

I should of tested the strawberries and cream. That's the 2nd favorite of all who've sampled. It sure does make everyone gabby lol. It's easy to notice these things when you're the only one not high lol.

What law changes restrict you to a single strain? Testing every batch?

:adore::adore: Interesting to see the scientific analysis but any pothead/grower could easily tell by looking at your pics that it was killer stuff. :good job:

You're right about more than THC going on. Have seen it said that the old time killer weed was only 8 to 12%. Also that vaping preserves many cannabinoids destroyed by combustion.

Thanks brightlight! I'm definitely happy with the results. I was actually very surprised that the LCOG wasn't the more potent of the two. That stuff is killer. Everyone loves it. Thanks again for the rec my friend!:thanks: Makes sense about vaping. My all time favorite weed was rumored around 17% which at the time was considered top of the charts.

Damn dude, 19% is high! 22% is crazy high. Check out the figures of the strongest strains measured. The White would be in that group.

I've heard that Gorilla Glue was rumored to come in at 34%+. That is freaking unbelievable. 22.95 on the white is a really great number IMO. Now I know why so many breeders use it to cross with. I cant wait to smoke it bud!

Very nice to see the actual numbers. It's not a surprise that they have trace CBD though as most OGs have it low. I actually read that what causes body relaxation is not CBD but myrcen. You actually won't feel CBD effect in high unless you have pain which should go away if it works for it. Still if you have something like 0,5-1% there some medicinal effects should kick in. Awesome buds again.

Sent from my SM-T335 using 420

Myrcen? I've never heard of that. I wonder if they can test for that? It would be really cool to see where the white registers on the myrcen chart:thumb:

What law changes restrict you to a single strain? Testing every batch?

it might be a desire to grow a certain quantity of a particular strain than just one with limited number plants allowed :)

Sorry about that guys I wasn't very clear at all (and I'm not even stoned lol). I am planning on taking the tent down and just growing one plant at a time in my 2x3 cabinet. I tried to grow multiple plants in there before but always ended up with only 1 or 2 by the finish. I can't justify a 5x5 tent for just me and my sister in law. I certainly can't crop 1.5 pounds with the new laws lol. I can't wait until the end of prohibition. This sh!t is just silly! :Namaste:

Go for the Rare Dankness stuff, I'm really stoked to see Scott 's breeding effects.

The test results are amazing Dr! Perfect amount of moisture too! I wish I could sit down with you and smoke a few fat j's of that!
Fire OG BX, is that what that says? If so, I'd like to see your touch put to that bro. I've always had my eye on that strain :) Freakin awesome collection too! When you order, you just let them leave them in the breeder packs? I always figured there would be more of a chance of them getting snagged by the man when theyre left in the packs...maybe I was wrong?! You da man Dr! Get growing :)

Wow, that is a nice collection of seeds. I'm always partial to breeders like DNA or Rare Dankness. I've heard good and bad about Cali Con. My own experience is very limited, but not good. One of the few seeds I wasn't able to germ, but that doesn't say much. Could be one of many variables and not necessarily the breeders fault. It was a deadhead OG by the way. I will still grow that strain one day.

Just wanted to see what the doctors all aboud, lol... Got a little reading ahead of me.... Hope your well man :)

Thanks to all who chimed in. I've been a bit under the weather lately. So it looks like I'll be growing RD 501st OG next. I've seen some completed journals of that one and it looks to be the total package. I'll try to do a much better job of documenting front to back with my entire recycled soil regimen. You'll be astonished just how easy going organic can be. I hope I can do the strain justice. Who knows, Maybe I'll keep a male around and try my hand at making some regs :thumb:

Lots of love going out to all my homies!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom