Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

MK-Ultra is some heavy hitting stuff. Duggan is growing it currently, so you can go over there and have a look. Aurora Ultra which I got from my friend is OG Kush/MK-Ultra x Aurora Indica and has strong OG character, kinda heady indica. Ultra Dog which is a cross of AU to Chemdawg '91/NYCD plant is livelier but has more of an indica stone overall depending on the pheno, also feels like more CBD. All of them have this almost overwhelming zip which takes you by surprise as you never know when it's really gonna kick in, and very often I found myself tripping on the couch after going one toke over the line :laughtwo: Powerful genetics :smokin:

He said one toke over the line...:rofl::tokin:

Dr my pal, hopefully I'll be catching up with Mr Loompa in Spain and I need to grab myself more of his genetics anyway :) :)

Well I'll have to live my Loompa life vicariously through your grows then my friend. Do you know if his genetics will be available to the masses anytime soon? If he's not against it, I'd be happy to mail him a money order. :thumb:

MK-Ultra is some heavy hitting stuff. Duggan is growing it currently, so you can go over there and have a look. Aurora Ultra which I got from my friend is OG Kush/MK-Ultra x Aurora Indica and has strong OG character, kinda heady indica. Ultra Dog which is a cross of AU to Chemdawg '91/NYCD plant is livelier but has more of an indica stone overall depending on the pheno, also feels like more CBD. All of them have this almost overwhelming zip which takes you by surprise as you never know when it's really gonna kick in, and very often I found myself tripping on the couch after going one toke over the line :laughtwo: Powerful genetics :smokin:

This sounds like a good one for evening tokes. I can't find Duggan's grow, he doesn't have a like in his sig lol. I must be forum illiterate hehe. Thanks for the wonderful entertaining description! :bong::roorrip::tokin::allgood:

He said one toke over the line...:rofl::tokin:

You got to watch carefully with Conradino, he sneaks those comedic gems in like jelly beans in an Easter egg hunt lol. :volcano-smiley:

Well I'll have to live my Loompa life vicariously through your grows then my friend. Do you know if his genetics will be available to the masses anytime soon? If he's not against it, I'd be happy to mail him a money order. :thumb:

This sounds like a good one for evening tokes. I can't find Duggan's grow, he doesn't have a like in his sig lol. I must be forum illiterate hehe. Thanks for the wonderful entertaining description! :bong::roorrip::tokin::allgood:

You got to watch carefully with Conradino, he sneaks those comedic gems in like jelly beans in an Easter egg hunt lol. :volcano-smiley:

duggan's grow..
Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

:)

Hi Conradino,

I've got a pack of mk-ultra, is it worth growing by itself or am I wasting my time? I know your cross with mk is one of your go to faves but I wonder if it's good not crossed? Have you grown out the plain Jane version?

I've never grown MK-Ultra but I remember about 2008 or so it really was popular around the Southern Cali med scene, and it was at the time one of my favorites. Anytime I saw it at a dispensary I picked it up, amazing strain :)

I've never grown MK-Ultra but I remember about 2008 or so it really was popular around the Southern Cali med scene, and it was at the time one of my favorites. Anytime I saw it at a dispensary I picked it up, amazing strain :)

Thank you Ice! Appreciate it my friend! :thanks:

Final numbers are in for The White S1 pheno 2 (the frost monster). 128 grams dried, trimmed, and in their C-Vault for the cure. That's 4.5 ounces and looks to be the smallest yield of the grow. I'm hoping for 5-6 zips from the last 2. Again no pics of the harvest, I apologize for that but have been dealing with a lot of pain lately so pics to a back burner to just getting the work done.

I only did 1 or 2 test smokes and just remember the pure potency of this one. I'm hoping the amber and purple trichomes will mellow her out a bit.

She was chopped at 57 days of 12x12. I'll post some dried pics shortly. Lots of purple on this girl. The smell is an incredible grape skunky smell. The test buds showed this through the taste as well. Pure skunky grapes lol. :cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:

20160205_164031.jpg
20160205_164016.jpg
20160205_163951.jpg
20160205_164021.jpg
20160205_163956.jpg
The White s1 pheno 2

Brightlight and you really have me wanting some LCOG. I think I'll run her after the Chems. :thanks:

Hope you feel better brother. I know them feels. Hit some White, and call it a night. :Namaste:

Hello brother Staker,

I can tell you first hand the LCOG is a BIG winner. Behind the WiFi it's my 2nd favorite plant I've grown. It's really got everything we look for in a commercial strain but the quality of conesuer weed all the way. Easily better than any of the top shelf available in the local dispensaries. That's not saying much lol but to have the total package is very rare in my experience.

I'll watch your chem domination with eyes wide open my friend! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::love::thumb:

Damn brother, you're hitting it out the park with these numbers! I hope my next harvest is anywhere close to your numbers! Congrats!

Damn brother, you're hitting it out the park with these numbers! I hope my next harvest is anywhere close to your numbers! Congrats!

Thank you brother Blaze! It has really opened my eyes to what more light can do. I added another 500 watts of led to the tent and I blame the numbers on that lol.

Yeah, that will definitely do it. Pity LED is still so expensive here in SA. Even a small shitty LED light here sells for about $700.

Final numbers are in for the strawberries and cream. This gal is a definite keeper. The LCOG kind of stole the show but the SnC is also one I would give a high recommendation to. Don't hesitate to buy these beans. I found my keeper and she will be around for a long while. Sorry I can't give accurate smoke reports but I'm smoke free for a while. My patients LOVE the SnC. That's without a cure.

180 grams trimmed dried and in the C-Vault. That's another 6.4 zips. Pics to follow shortly.

Yeah, that will definitely do it. Pity LED is still so expensive here in SA. Even a small shitty LED light here sells for about $700.

Hi brother Blaze,

You're absolutely right about the price of LED. IMHO they are not feasible for most growers. Just too damn spendy. Reality tells me that for the cost, HID/HPS is by far the best choice. That said, the quality of LED buds cannot be surpassed. If your in it for quality without cost as a concern LED can't be beat. You can fill a 5x5 tent with HID/HPS for $500 bucks. That will get you about 1/4 of the way there lol. I currently have 1200 watts of LED in my 5x5 tent and the cost is rediculous. $4000 for the Budmaster 1200 GOD and another $1200 for the CLW lights. The quality of the lights will last my lifetime, but I could easily have four 5x5 tents going for the same cost.

To me there is no comparison cost wise. I don't care what anyone says.

However, there is also no comparison quality wise. LED wins in spades. It is also the only tech currently viable for small spaces that is worth the effort in flower. CFL can get you there partially, but again there is no comparison quality wise.

This is all just my experience. I'm the only person I know out of 12+ growers that use LED lights. They are great for small time consumers but none of my real life friends (outside of 420 mag) can afford the technology currently. Just sayin.

Ok, I'm done rambling lol! :circle-of-love:

Wow, $5200 just for lights?! That's hectic! My entire set up only cost about $800. LOL

Back
Top Bottom