Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

I have switched Doctors until I found one that was more of a like mind. Only you know what is right for your health there but, one Dr to another, remember you do have a choice. Especially in the PNW I am hoping. Took me a while but now I have someone I can talk about anything to and not expect a look down the nose.

Had a conversation about anxiety that he actually asked about indicas and sativas since he knew I inhale. Now that is a Doc in the know.

Best wishes your way and take care of yourself.
Bob ;)

Me too doc. Partially why I'm letting it go. I really like my current dr even though she's ignorant when it comes to mmj. I've confided in her and I truly believe she had my best interest in mind. It took me 3 tries to find a doc I liked lol. :circle-of-love:

Hey there Doc stopping buy to say nice buds there buddy, your ladies look fantastic! Wow ...

Sorry about having to take a break. Its all good. Get a fresh perspective. Just remember when you start back up - your meds are not for the casual user! So careful when you get going again.

I was on opioids when I got out of the hospital and my PCP wouldn't give me a re-new on my script.... I had an argument with her that sounded like I was addicted to them and she was making me go cold turkey.

I told her right then and there, OK no problem I'm going to use my own meds from now on thank you very much. I got weened off them, in about 2 weeks opioid free and medicated daily from then on with canna. I feel A LOT better.

I started a more vigorous exercise routine tho along with the daily canna and cut out wheat as I have a wheat intolerance. All my aches and pains now 100% gone. I'd have a new hip and a new knee or 2 by now if I didn't change something. The opioids didn't really help me to get better just to "FEEL" better.

I'd probably switch to Oxy in a heartbeat tho if offered them .. probably not a good sign for me.

Thank you brother Bo! Good reminder on the potency of OLS grown buds. I'm def going to be careful lol.

As far as the oxys, I don't have a choice right now. Canna doesn't even touch my spinal pain. Unless you've had spinal surgery in 3 different places, that went bad and ended up with a hematoma on your spinal cord just to have to go in for a 4th surgery, it's really hard to understand. I was actually paralyzed for 3 days. Couldn't move my arms or legs. I couldn't even wiggle my toes.

I would never take them if it wasn't necessary. I've already started to ween of them and in 2-3 months I'll be opiod free my friend. Then I can start medicating with our beloved plant. Trust me, it will be months before I'll be pain free (if ever).

I used to think I knew what pain was. This has opened up my eyes to the fact that indeed in the worst case scenarios, mmj just doesn't cut it. I have no doubt I'll get to the point where I can rely on mmj again, and very soon, but till then it's all I can do to just get comfortable enough to exist lol.

Peace and Love my friend. :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Hey Doc I understand completely about the back pain thing. It can be completely debilitating and take you down... I've been there and not even oxy helped. I'm here for you brother and wishing you 110% turnaround to less and less pain and wish you a speedy recovery. It comes to a point where making decisions for your health becomes THE priority. You are on the right track and I wish you well. :Namaste:

I hope your new Doc gets you right.

Keep it green brother Doc.

My wife just got out of a cast after breaking her the tips off both leg bones and the closest ankle bone. With bloodclots from the break they couldn't do surgery so she had to heal the slow non-surgical way. The orthopeadic surgeon says the ankle break pain she had is worse than broken hip pain. MMJ wouldn't do it, but Oxy plus MMJ did the trick for her.

Blessings to you. Heal the best way possible. Maybe you can grow for CCO (concentrated cannabis oil) while you are't smoking.

Hey Doc I understand completely about the back pain thing. It can be completely debilitating and take you down... I've been there and not even oxy helped. I'm here for you brother and wishing you 110% turnaround to less and less pain and wish you a speedy recovery. It comes to a point where making decisions for your health becomes THE priority. You are on the right track and I wish you well. :Namaste:

I hope your new Doc gets you right.

Keep it green brother Doc.

Thank you Bo!

Honestly, every bit of hope I can get is very much appreciated. Now if I can just get a cut off your beautiful Krystalica, I'll be one grateful soul lol. :Namaste:

My wife just got out of a cast after breaking her the tips off both leg bones and the closest ankle bone. With bloodclots from the break they couldn't do surgery so she had to heal the slow non-surgical way. The orthopeadic surgeon says the ankle break pain she had is worse than broken hip pain. MMJ wouldn't do it, but Oxy plus MMJ did the trick for her.

Blessings to you. Heal the best way possible. Maybe you can grow for CCO (concentrated cannabis oil) while you are't smoking.

Thank you so much Rad,

I can't tell you how refreshing it is for my soul to hear others have been here and have found relief. I'll keep Mrs. Rad in my prayers my friend. Believe it or not, prayers work too :):circle-of-love:

Man....I feel right at home almost. I was diagnosed 2006 with Degenerative disk disease with broad-based disk bulges at L2-L3 and L4-L5. Hip flexor issues for the past 3 months but somehow I manage with limited pain. I used a walking stick for about 3 months because of the sciatic nerve issues in the right leg. I have virtually no sensitivity in my big toe right side due to that neuropathy. 25 years ago I had C6-C7 fused and I'm grateful for that surgical team.

August 2014 I had rotator cuff repair and revision surgery on same left shoulder in December. I got all the opioids from the last 3 months of recovery still in my vault. Occasionally, I would trade these for street weed before I started growing.

Anyway, I don't believe mmj or smoked cannabis has done much eliminate pain per se. I am able to tolerate pain better. I'm going to experiment soon with tacking CCO and see what that's all about.

:passitleft:

I'm more into sacrifices than prayers cause I'm a complete pagan or polytheist or whatever you wanna call it but I think that spiritual support is very important in getting well. Body heals while the mind heals. I live with back pain myself after too much Ai-Ki-Do and BJJ while I was stupid enough to do it, and can understand what a real pain means. For my type of pain MJJ works just fine after I got hold of a right strain, but sometimes it's not enough. Also in my sincere pro-market view I believe that all drugs should be legal. Actually it's bullshit cause opioids have a lot of medicinal uses, so you can get oxy which is legal, but you can't get clean good heroin if you're addicted to it which results in many users finishing with hepatitis C and spreading diseases around or robbing your ass on the corner for few bucks. And modern psychology clearly states that addiction is an effect of pain or a trauma which happened either in a family or outside of it. So nobody should suffer unnecessary pain! Nada! :Namaste:

I'm more into sacrifices than prayers cause I'm a complete pagan or polytheist or whatever you wanna call it but I think that spiritual support is very important in getting well. Body heals while the mind heals. I live with back pain myself after too much Ai-Ki-Do and BJJ while I was stupid enough to do it, and can understand what a real pain means. For my type of pain MJJ works just fine after I got hold of a right strain, but sometimes it's not enough. Also in my sincere pro-market view I believe that all drugs should be legal. Actually it's bullshit cause opioids have a lot of medicinal uses, so you can get oxy which is legal, but you can't get clean good heroin if you're addicted to it which results in many users finishing with hepatitis C and spreading diseases around or robbing your ass on the corner for few bucks. And modern psychology clearly states that addiction is an effect of pain or a trauma which happened either in a family or outside of it. So nobody should suffer unnecessary pain! Nada! :Namaste:

I don't go for the payment up front that I associate with sacrifices - although a little ceremony helps focus attention sometimes. As with incarnate contractors, I prefer to settle up the deal after the job is complete. I have one deal going in which I put forward an 'earnest money' payment to demonstrate I was serious with balance due on delivery - but it's a big job. Most of the folks I work with perform out of shared interest in the outcome, or just because we are friends. I do a few things back, because that's what friends do.

I applaud what I know about the Portugeuse approach to drug usage and addiction. Addicts seem to feed their problems with their addictions and feed their addictions with their problems. I'm all for getting stoned because life sucks, but if life sucks all the time, one has to do more than just get stoned. Same thing for physical pain.

Hello my :420: friends!

I have final numbers for the Lost Coast OG by HSO. This is my first chopped plant of the grow and I'm mightily impressed. 196 grams of top shelf dried A+ quality mmj. That's a little over 7 ounces. If the others come in half that weight I'll still crop over a lb.

I'm shocked to say the least, this has blown my mind as all other og plants I've grown have come in between 2 and 3 ounces. This was also my favorite as far taste and high go too.

I'm forced to give HSO a gigantic thumbs up and my loyalty going forward. I've never had an easier plant to grow either. I just can't say enough about this plant. It is everything we look for in mmj. Taste, yield, smell, bag appeal, and most importantly an extremely beautiful high.

Sorry I didn't take pics of the chop. I'll part some Bud pics a little later. If you don't have LCOG in your stable, I highly suggest you order some ASAP. You will not regret it.

Starting to feel a little better since stopping smoking but I'm still very irritable. I'll post final numbers of the other 3 when they're finished dying. The only plant that hasn't received the chop yet is the white S1 pheno 1. This is the one that resembles a hash plant. I'm going for some good amber on this one and it will be used primarily for night time meds.

That's all for now friends! :circle-of-love:

Like coals to Newcastle on praying. I'm a believer. I have travelled as far as Assisi, Italy for annual week long prayer training.

Our current house has as many altars as a Catholic Church (but not as many lit candles :) )

Sounds like a very cool house Rad! I try to avoid organized religion like the plague lol. Had a FEW really bad experiences and have come to the realization that my spiritually is completely up to me to maintain. Church is more of a place I'd go to if I required a weekly kick in the nut sack lol. I don't knock others for it at all because when I was at my lowest point in my life it was these folks who helped pull me out of the gutter. :Namaste:

Man....I feel right at home almost. I was diagnosed 2006 with Degenerative disk disease with broad-based disk bulges at L2-L3 and L4-L5. Hip flexor issues for the past 3 months but somehow I manage with limited pain. I used a walking stick for about 3 months because of the sciatic nerve issues in the right leg. I have virtually no sensitivity in my big toe right side due to that neuropathy. 25 years ago I had C6-C7 fused and I'm grateful for that surgical team.

August 2014 I had rotator cuff repair and revision surgery on same left shoulder in December. I got all the opioids from the last 3 months of recovery still in my vault. Occasionally, I would trade these for street weed before I started growing.

Anyway, I don't believe mmj or smoked cannabis has done much eliminate pain per se. I am able to tolerate pain better. I'm going to experiment soon with tacking CCO and see what that's all about.

:passitleft:

Yep Jim, it sounds like you've got a bad back too buddy. I feel for you and hope you will find relief before you have to take the spinal surgery plunge. I have high hopes after recovery I'll be better than ever, but right now I'm just looking for the light at the end of the tunnel my friend. :circle-of-love:

Well said Conradino. I don't knock paganism, hell, I don't even understand it. One thing that rings true in every society on earth is that a happy healthy life is only achieved by nurturing the body, mind, AND spirit. Sounds like you've got that covered in spades my friend. :circle-of-love:

Don't get me started on legalization, I'm with you 100%. America's failed war on drugs is proof enough. How absurd the notion that a government can effect change through illegalization. Ftikin idiots! :love:

I don't go for the payment up front that I associate with sacrifices - although a little ceremony helps focus attention sometimes. As with incarnate contractors, I prefer to settle up the deal after the job is complete. I have one deal going in which I put forward an 'earnest money' payment to demonstrate I was serious with balance due on delivery - but it's a big job. Most of the folks I work with perform out of shared interest in the outcome, or just because we are friends. I do a few things back, because that's what friends do.

I applaud what I know about the Portugeuse approach to drug usage and addiction. Addicts seem to feed their problems with their addictions and feed their addictions with their problems. I'm all for getting stoned because life sucks, but if life sucks all the time, one has to do more than just get stoned. Same thing for physical pain.

VERY well said my friend! :thanks::circle-of-love:

edited for stupid auto fill lol

Fantastic pull Dr! That stuff is going to be brain bending after a couple months in the can. We are going to have to peel you off the ceiling come then!

Reps to that!
Bob ;)

lol dr, I sure hope so my friend. :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Dude, I'd freakin LOVE to try some of your smoke!!! I can just imagine the flavors, smells and most importantly, the high! Its a bittersweet feeling tho as you cant partake. Sorry bro! But hey, you have some magnificent stash for when you can :)
Cant wait for the finals bro :)

Hi brother Tard,

You would love the LCOG. I think it's a winner my friend. Usually a good idea to wait before supporting a strain, but I can say without hesitation that the HSO LCOG is a winner on multiple fronts. I'm considering ordering more beans of it although I've still got a pack
Minus the 1 bean I just grew. Other than WiFi, I can't say that about any other seed lol. :circle-of-love:

You knocked it out of the park!

Congratulations on your harvest.

I only wish I had paid enough attention to learn something instead of just looking at pretty pictures.

LOL Rad,

That's the story of my life hehehe. Skip the explanation and just show me the pictures. I wish I'd have taken harvest pics of this beautiful lady. I have never seen anything like it. Every bud on the plant was viable all the way down. Rock solid and crystals even on buds that did not receive any direct light. I've heard the stories but this is the first time I've seen it with my own eyes.

Take care my friend! :Namaste::circle-of-love::high-five:

Hello my :420: friends!

I have final numbers for the Lost Coast OG by HSO. This is my first chopped plant of the grow and I'm mightily impressed. 196 grams of top shelf dried A+ quality mmj. That's a little over 7 ounces. If the others come in half that weight I'll still crop over a lb.

I'm shocked to say the least, this has blown my mind as all other og plants I've grown have come in between 2 and 3 ounces. This was also my favorite as far taste and high go too.

I'm forced to give HSO a gigantic thumbs up and my loyalty going forward. I've never had an easier plant to grow either. I just can't say enough about this plant. It is everything we look for in mmj. Taste, yield, smell, bag appeal, and most importantly an extremely beautiful high.

Sorry I didn't take pics of the chop. I'll part some Bud pics a little later. If you don't have LCOG in your stable, I highly suggest you order some ASAP. You will not regret it.

Starting to feel a little better since stopping smoking but I'm still very irritable. I'll post final numbers of the other 3 when they're finished dying. The only plant that hasn't received the chop yet is the white S1 pheno 1. This is the one that resembles a hash plant. I'm going for some good amber on this one and it will be used primarily for night time meds.

That's all for now friends! :circle-of-love:

This Journal is something I am amazed when the results come through. I expected nothing less watching and reading your techniques.
You truly have the green :thumb:
I will learn much from people like you and I'm humbled you shared this experience.
Hope things turn out the best! Every day is a new opportunity to do something great.:Namaste:

You knocked it out of the park!

Congratulations on your harvest.

I only wish I had paid enough attention to learn something instead of just looking at pretty pictures.

LOL Rad,

That's the story of my life hehehe. Skip the explanation and just show me the pictures. I wish is have taken harvest pics of this beautiful lady. I have never seen anything like it. Every bud on the plant was viable all the way down. Rock solid and crystals even on buds that did not receive any direct light. I've heard the stories but this is the first time I've seen it with my own eyes.

Take care my friend! :Namaste::circle-of-love::high-five:

Congrats on the harvest bud! 196g is a nice big haul. Is that just one plant??

Does the high from LCOG have a decent sativa influence, or is it all indica stone?

Back
Top Bottom