Sending you positive vibes on your plant, brotha. I'd sincerely like to see that Widow do well for you, Chief. Hope that you are way off on the hermy thing. Unless it's hermy prone, though, you should be able to do that without causing issues. :goodluck:

i almost feel like i just helped her give the boost she needs to turn hermie on me... i'd be sooo bummed if i lost her to the dreaded hermie syndrome lol. well lets see how it goes. if she does go hermie im coming to get some clones off those clones you got from me lol

you should be fine like xlr8 said unless its in its genetics.

thanx alot GG, i hope this method works for me lol. i know the growth will be stunted a few days but thats fine with me. i can afford to lose a few inches.

i still havent quit JUST yet i still have about a gram and a half in my 420 nug jar i won from last months NOTM prize package so i'll finish that tonight and decide if i'm going to quit or buy another synthetic urine bottle to pass the test.

i can't even think of quitting ciggs yet lol, i'd have nothing to do on my breaks lol

Hey Chief I hear you on the cigs, although I've never been a heavy smoker I have to have my one cigarette in the morning with coffee before work or I get cranky lol, and I find it near impossible not to smoke when I'm drinking.
Congrats on the hard work put in on the Widow it's huge, looks like your going to have a very nice harvest buddy.

my good buddy sisco thanx for catchin up a little. i was real upset about the loss but i wouldnt of had room anyway in there. i'll be getting that job in about a month or a little more. i'm cuttently driving forklifts for a small company untill i can pass the U.A for this big company. going to be tough to quit smoking though lol

Say What? Oh! No!:smokin::smokin:

im just curious you know what that thing smells like when you break it off?
how big of a piece are they eating cause that stuff must taste nasty if its staight off the plant, used to have some growing in the yard of a house i lived in for alot of years.. used to use it for sunburns and stuff

I don't think Aloe has a smell, but I could be wrong. Uncle Poison says, "take the entire leaf off (about 8-10" long) and open it up, scoop all the gook/snot out and put it in your mouth and swallow." I forgot to mention that these guys are hard core. I would put it in the blender and add some Ice T or something.

I have used SureJell many times, you find it in the jello section and it is for canning fruit I think. I put the contents of the package in a gallon of water (you can add tea or whatever) and a couple or three hours before doing the "test" I drink all or most of it. Wait till you have a good pee before you pee for the test. I also keep drinking up till the test, tea or water. So far so good for 10 "tests". Make sure and take a good multivitamin so your urine will have color too, clear urine looks suspicious to them.

And about that beautiful plant. I think I would take off some of the upper fans and spread her a bit, yeah get her closer to naked and spread her! You could get the light a bit closer and get more to the middle buds. The only snivel about DWC is that you have to remove the plant to maintain the res so LST is tough.

And about that beautiful plant. I think I would take off some of the upper fans and spread her a bit, yeah get her closer to naked and spread her! You could get the light a bit closer and get more to the middle buds. The only snivel about DWC is that you have to remove the plant to maintain the res so LST is tough.

Sending you positive vibes on your plant, brotha. I'd sincerely like to see that Widow do well for you, Chief. Hope that you are way off on the hermy thing. Unless it's hermy prone, though, you should be able to do that without causing issues. :goodluck:

thanx X. well i'll say it now, if that widow does turn hermie on me i wont get mad or complain about it.. i know it has a chance to happen so i'll be keeping a close eye on her...she looks soo much different with out the bottom leaves lol

you should be fine like xlr8 said unless its in its genetics.

i'm hopeful that she'll be ok. this is only the 2nd time trimming her so i hope things will be ok

Chief, you should be good. If by chance it happens I said before here clones are like st*rbucks in WA. :;): When is lunch?

haha im holding my starbucks coffee as i read that. yea we are blessed to live in such a weed infested state, luch will be soon but since i read down there that next weekend wont work we'll be able to work something out

Hey Chief I hear you on the cigs, although I've never been a heavy smoker I have to have my one cigarette in the morning with coffee before work or I get cranky lol, and I find it near impossible not to smoke when I'm drinking.
Congrats on the hard work put in on the Widow it's huge, looks like your going to have a very nice harvest buddy.

morning cigs and the cigs after i eat warm food are the most important to me lol. when i eat i have to smoke. the other day i ran out of ciggs i didnt want to eat becasue my cravings get worse after dinner.

thanx alot too. im proud of her size :)

Say What? Oh! No!:smokin::smokin:

hey OMM i see you EVERYWHERE and cross paths with u more than once a day but never see you over here.. its nice to see you drop your head in, glad ya did. quittings tough so who knows how long this'll last

I don't think Aloe has a smell, but I could be wrong. Uncle Poison says, "take the entire leaf off (about 8-10" long) and open it up, scoop all the gook/snot out and put it in your mouth and swallow." I forgot to mention that these guys are hard core. I would put it in the blender and add some Ice T or something.

lol you do have some hardcore uncles haha uncle poison that name rules.

plant is lookin great cheifin. I just lolipoped mine also. I asked in my journal but no reply and after reading up on it I just figured what the hay and started wackin the skinny little branches. will post pics on my journal sometime next week after the girls get over the stress.

i hate when that happens. more than once i've posted a question asking what i should do in a certain situation and went un answered for a day or 2. theres times when it gets real slow on here. i've talked to myself for pages on my journal before i got a response in my journal lol i'll check out your grow as often as i can i know you got an interesting grow going on

looks like you was'nt going to have room for the WR...as far as the lost yield from the WR...maybe the WW will make that up...looks possible...:goodjob:

i'm seeing alot of bud sites coming in ALOT more than my last grow and i spent less on this grow so im happy about the results im getting from this one plant. that WR would have been nice to have and smoke but i'll make do with the WW :thumb:

Update
the buds are really starting to form all of a sudden! these things are coming along nicely. today is day 13 of bloom and im realizing my last grow i saw flowers about day 14 and 21 (2 plants 2 different days) this grows coming along with fast showing buds thankfully.

IMAG14282.jpg
IMAG14301.jpg

i'm seeing alot of bud sites coming in ALOT more than my last grow and i spent less on this grow so im happy about the results im getting from this one plant. that WR would have been nice to have and smoke but i'll make do with the WW :thumb:

All 6 are showing roots now!
Gave them all a AzaMax bath. My wife thought she saw spider mite webbing on one of our mother plants. Then she said she saw spider mites after we stuck a leaf under our microscope. I saw nothing lol
But don't feel like taking a chance so EVERY plant in the house got hit with AzaMax

How was your day Chief??

Back
Top Bottom