My First Grow at 6 Weeks

papaduckie

what do yall think of my AK 47`s just put them in flower 12/12 mode last week.
should i trim any of the leaves for lower bud growth?
what i have read some say yes and some say no just looking for input
tyvm
papaduckie

dad_s_new_021.JPG

dad_s_new_020.JPG

I agree, we need more info on your setup. If you have good light penetration like from a larger hps you may not need to but if using a smaller hps or cfls then you might want to but that also depends on how your lighting is setup I.e. Vertical, horizontal, include side lighting if any etc...

Could you post pics of the leds? Maybe you could throw some 2700k cfls in there for side lighting to help develop the lower growth so you can maximize yields

the light is hanging above them and there are 2 bulbs on each side of the light.

CLED2X26.png

Type:Type:LED
Watts:52W
Shape/Size:Light Emitting Diode

Base:Thermal Heatsink
ANSI:N/A
Hours:50000

Initial Lumens:3652
Lumens Per Watt:62

Ballast Information
Type:Constant Current
Input Watts:59.0W
Efficiency:88 %
Start/Operating Amps

120V:0.51 A
208V:0.32 A

240V:0.28 A
277V:0.24 A

they have been under them all but 3 days when I had to get them out for an inspection b4 I became legal didnt want to get turned in to the law so had them under a MH on a 12/12 cycle at a buddys house and now back under led for good as they are back home

That's not enough light to flower with my brother you should invest in an hps setup or atleast some 2700k cfls...thats not going to give any penetration... Search around the forums and you can find DIY cfl fixtures it would really help your yield out

What size is your grow space? I try to get around atleast 5000 lumens per sq. Foot for good flowering growth...i would try to put 2 or 3 in between the two plants then a few around the other sides of each it would help out alot they look good by the way you did a excellent job with the equipment your using especially with miracle grow its usually too hot for them :bravo:

What size is your grow space? I try to get around atleast 5000 lumens per sq. Foot for good flowering growth...i would try to put 2 or 3 in between the two plants then a few around the other sides of each it would help out alot they look good by the way you did a excellent job with the equipment your using especially with miracle grow its usually too hot for them :bravo:

after research about led lights there is alot of different discrepencys but I`m gonna run this light thru the whole grow and see how well buds do as I`m just growing for me and the wife and so far the clippings I have taken off have a good buzz to them and the doobs resin up real good so cant wait for it to bud out good.

do yall think taking them out of grow room and putting in a room and let them get the light from the sun for 6 hrs out of the 12 hrs during the day would help them flower?

are you doing this to save electricity or something? because they wont grow nearly as fast infront of a window then they would under that HPS light.

BTW your grow room and plants look great! keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom