Legals's Grow

Hell ya I'm fighting myself on a daily basis. So far I've been good and havnt yoinked a bud... It's a daily battle in my mind.

Hell ya I'm fighting myself on a daily basis. So far I've been good and havnt yoinked a bud... It's a daily battle in my mind.

Sup bro, I found ur journal and have been skimming through it and I understand the feeling.

Great job this time around!!!!!! +reps on ur grow.....

thanks MI-grower i really appreciate that

Update time...
i flushed all the plants a couple days ago and plant to harvest in 2 weeks (well more like 1and1/2 now)

the plant in this first picture had some yellowing before the flush and alot of leaves have fallen off through the weeks...i will try to go the full 2 weeks before harvest...but if it starts to get to the buds real bad ill pull it early...
11185.jpg

this next plant was only about 50/50 milky and clear trichs when i checked it 4 days ago...i just now flushed it today and will let it go longer than the two weeks if necessary
22113.jpg

in the next pic u can see the smallest plant...i may get a tiny bowl out of it...definately wasnt worth my time..
o wel ya live and ya learn right?
33104.jpg

hope yall enjoyed!

Great job bro!! I would just reveg the little 1 unless it's passed the point of no return..

4 stars for ur effort bro!!!!

Just my 2 cents from a rookie..

I could reveg I guess but it's 6 weeks into it and I need my bathroom to be regular for a lil bit again. It's my guestrooms bathroom and we havnt been able to have certain people over bc of it being my grow room.

Oldskool- so how many times shold i flush total? gorrilla makes it sound like i only flush once 2 weeks prior to harvest...and then water regularly as needed

Hi legal, I didn't see an answer to your question so I'll drop my 2 cents. Flush 2 weeks prior to finishing with 3 times the pot size of water and then water normally until finished.

+rep now that I can again.

thanks Mmmmickk... sometimes its hard to get direct answers on here so thanks

Update

the plants are coming along...

this first plant is really yellow from the flush but the trichs are still Milky...ive decided to pull it in a day or two after christmas...which is still early but i dont want the yellowing to affect the buds anymore...gave her water for last last time yesterday...this way ill have something to smoke on
aa13.jpg

this next plants trichs are still milky as well..but the color in the leaves is still good and greeen and i think can go another week or so
....its not a great pic but here ya go!
bb35.jpg

this last sad little plant has really started to finally grow what looks like a tiny cola...the pic is terrible bc its from my phone
cc5.jpg

what i plan to do with that one is just let it go for a couple more weeks atleast..its soo tiny anyway

comments plz

gettin close on that one , legal. Doesn't look from the pic as if the single leaves are yellowing much and you'll trim some of that off anyway. Timing looks good, to me. You get all the stored nutes out of your leaves just in time to chop, nice job.

Hi legal, I didn't see an answer to your question so I'll drop my 2 cents. Flush 2 weeks prior to finishing with 3 times the pot size of water and then water normally until finished.

+rep now that I can again.

Hi Guys, Just my two cents worth too.

Mmmmick is spot on with the flush and watering till the end. I also right at the end let them dry out really well. Been told that it also sends what ever good stuff that is left will go straight to the buds. At least that's what I'm doing. right now.:peace:

Hey Legal, plants lookin good, sweating over the when to harvest, is the worst part! Seems like you got a plan thats working for ya! You'll be smoke some legal bud soon!

Thanks guys and a late happy holidays to all yall!

Anyways I harvested plant 1 around the 26th and plant 2 around the 29th. The bud turned out great!.... Just not to much

I'll put up pics and a smoke report soon bc I've been busy

hi legal, congrats on the chop. Are they dry enough for an early smoke yet?

I guess I could give you more than a couple of hours, heheh.

Great journal Legal. I love the snack-pack grows. One day I would like to do a small plant grow with all different varieties. Very cool brother.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom