DG's first grow Northern Lights

some NL bud shots
100_0461.JPG

100_0462.JPG

100_04691.JPG

100_04712.JPG

happy belated 420 everyone:grinjoint:

very nice man, mine are about 2-3 days behind you :)

OK, time for an update. The NL are starting to really swell up; this is the best looking one of the bunch

some shots of the top
100_05482.JPG

100_0550.JPG

these are some of the side branches
100_05512.JPG

100_05522.JPG

100_05532.JPG

a shot of the top
100_05542.JPG

a papaya
100_0555.JPG

an ice
100_0558.JPG

group photo
100_0560.JPG

hoping to harvest the NL in a couple of weeks:smokin:

Looking mighty fine dakota grown.:cool:

The NL the one nice plant.:bong:
Is that an Ak Ice?
You've got a very nice garden.:ganjamon:

Pan4

No, it's just a regular Ice from Nirvana seedbank. this was a 100% Nirvana grow this time around.:smokin:
I can't touch anything in the room without getting all sticky & stinky, it's awesome:grinjoint:

very nice buddy, you should be proud :rollit:

Dakota,
Man your plants are growing real nice. I grew an Ice blend that grew just like that NL you have. Those buds will be massive... and I'll bet smell very fragrant. your ladies are very happy!

Nice just read this through Im gonna be starting a NL x BigBud hydro grow soon. interesting preview hope they come out like this.

I took a sample bud off of one of my NL plants, let it dry for three days, and tested it out in my vaporizer. It was pretty good: very buzzy, slightly sweet and fairly skunky:smokin: Pretty good now is gonna be awesome later when you consider:

1. The bud wasn't finished (all clear trichomes at this point, I'm guessing 3 weeks till finished)
2. It wasn't flushed (massive dose of flowering nutes with the last watering)
3. It wasn't cured (3 days was all I was willing to give it to dry)

When this bud is properly finished, it's gonna be some fucking killer smoke:headbanger:

will try to get a pic update soon, thanks everyone for watching my grow:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom