DG's first grow Northern Lights

Dont you just love it when the crystals start to show. ANd how they multiply to fill your buds and leaves with a show of sugary white! You are producing a nice grow. Is this your first grow? Yumm the young ladies are so beautiful with their crystal bonnets!
rock on

This is my first serious grow, and the first time I've taken one this far. I've been waiting since January to say "Awesome, my plants have buds on them!!!!"

I only know one or two people that are as impatient as you are here! :yummy: :ganjamon: Remember, we've been waiting since january too!!!!!!

I've been waiting since January to say "Awesome, my plants have buds on them!!!!"
Now you can say this "My plants have Awesome Buds on them!!!"

and Pan4gold quoted Tom Petty... Damn he is right,, but patience will pay you leaps and bounds.
Shes a beaut!!! Will follow this very nice growing event!!

Hi Dakota,
wow your room is like a forest .. nice job...
About names for the NL... How about Aurora? Not my name but your NL is a beautiful as an aurora

NL is definitely a low odor strain. The plants are budding like crazy, and they still don't have much smell to them.

I would be super happy if this was the case! Something to actually brag about to me! :goodjob:

a few pics:

some shots of the NL gals
100_04391.JPG

100_04421.JPG

100_0440.JPG

100_04431.JPG

100_04472.JPG

a stretchy papaya
100_0458.JPG

an ice
100_04601.JPG

welcome to the jungle
100_0457.JPG

100_04523.JPG

I dont think they will be ready by 420 are they? If so damn that is gonna be some bad ass bud!! Very nice man! " ITs like a jungle in this habitat" sorry lol heard that in a song

I dont think they will be ready by 420 are they? If so damn that is gonna be some bad ass bud!! Very nice man! " ITs like a jungle in this habitat" sorry lol heard that in a song

I expect them to be about 2 weeks late for 420 (bummer), however I DO expect it to be some bad ass bud:smokin:
The NL gets a little more resin covered every day, it's gonna be sugar coated by harvest:woohoo:

Oh well atleast you know you have something to look forward after 420! like enjoying the nice cured buds of your own grow! ohh cant wait to see them sugar coated! i hope mine turn out like yours!

killer job buddy! i'd add rep too, but i have to "spread it around" as well

Back
Top Bottom