Legals's Grow

thanks nft4life and ilovew33d...keep checkin in and tellin me what ya think!

I like the perlite idea i may have to barrow that trick

lol i borrowed it as well...it works great in a couple of days..no more bugs...definately better than any spray shit ive tried

Hi Legalize09. Love your name;)
Did you think about Auto Flowering plants? They grow short and finish in 7 to 8 weeks. I may try them on my next grow because I don't have much space either.
Looks like your setup and ready to go. Good luck buddy and I be joining you for the ride. :peace:

thanks..soon ill have to change it to legalize10 bc it didnt happen this year... and yea ive been reading a couple journals using auto flowerig plant and i think im goin to try that next...ill prolly buy femmed autoflowering seeds to save time and space

QUICK UPDATE:
plant growth has been slow since the transplant...but they are showing improvement and im confident they will return to normal growth very soon

also 2 of the 3 seeds i planted in the new group (i will refer to them as group 2 from here on) have sprouted

thanks for stoppin in! happy growin!

Say legal looks like your stylin there, good when a plan comes together, isn't it! So how long do you figure, going 12/12 early, will cut your grow times too.? I be along for the ride here, gotta see how this turns out!

yea its a nice feelin..:)

i probably will switch it to 12/12 in a week or two...i cant wait either...when u smoke something u made...its so rewarding...

Quick update:
the plants are back to normal growth after the shock from the transplant...the new growth looks good on all but on one the leaves are still curled down... only time will tell how this ends

time for a pic update..the ladies are doing well! i gave them a little too strong a dose of nutes but the damage was very minimal...it was only on one...and i could barely see it
anyways heres some pics

1692.jpg

this next one is the one with the small amount of nute burn
2485.jpg

3427.jpg

These next 2 are from group 2
4333.jpg

5257.jpg

comments appreciated:)

so0o ive decided to do a small experiment...
im currently germinating more seeds that will be planted soon (next couple of days)
and i already have 2 groups of plants.These new plants will be group 3....what i plan to do is start flowering these plants all at the same time to see the ultimate yield difference in each. i realize its not a perfect experiment bc its bagseed and i do not know the strain...but o well it will be fun :)

heres the pick update for groups 1 and 2

group 1
2487.jpg

1694.jpg

this last one from group 1 is a lil droopy on top...i figure from a lil over waterin
3429.jpg

these next 2 plants are group 2
4334.jpg

group 3 is soon to come!

Interesting concept Legal, nothing more fun than experimentation with a successful outcome! Going to be fun checking the progress on these little beauties after you switch to 12/12.

ok its been a long while since an update...sorry couldnt do it sooner

well if neone is still watchin the plants are doing well... i switched to 12/12 light cycle on October 31

before i switched the plants had some yellowing (they seem stable now) but i couldnt figure out why...they had en9ough nutes...the ph ran a tad bit high at 6.9 to 7.1 but i didnt think it would do that much harm? any ideas or thoughts?? and how could i bring the ph down without going to a hydro store?

ok well i started the FF Tiger Bloom on group 1 and used 1/2 strength for group 2...none yet for the smallest group 3

since i started 12/12 on the 30th that means its been 6 days... and no clear signs of sex yet on any....but on group 1 i can see something forming on a couple...one appears to be a female and one a male...but it is still a little early bc they are sooo small and new that i cant get a perfect ID. also cant wait to see sex b/c groups 1 and 3 need a transplant t bigger pots...but i cant fit bigger pots till i get rida couple males

heres a quick pic...(had to move it to the bathroom)

day 6 flower
1707.jpg

Hi Legal. Got the plants off to a good start. Good luck with your grow.
How strong a nute solution are you using? They seem so small to be taking nutes already. I'm learning as I go so please don't mind the questions.

Let me correct that to say some of them seem so small.

or I could just read your last post..sorry about that you answered my question before I actually asked.

Lol it's cool thanks 4 stopping by

When did urs sprout? Mine were Sept31 and 0ct 1

btw pulled a male today... Hopin to confirm some ladies soon

O I meant sprouted from soil... I germed them and put them in before those dates

Few days difference, they should be ready about the sametime give or take a week depending on when we each send to flower. I will wait until my group 1 plant are harvested. But am thinking about starting another group now.

My bag seed lady showed her first tiny hairs on the 7th day of 12/12, but she was in veg for 6 weeks. Your plants being only 5 weeks will be interesting to watch. Might give this a shot with one of my clones. As far as soil, I'm finding it hard to find soils without nute additives. Farhard use to make a nute free soil I loved, but now they've added MG nutes to the mix. Pissed me off.

Good luck with the grow!

It's really hard to find decent soil in the regular stores. MG has really taken the market by storm in my area. It's really hard to find anything not tainted by the MG folk.
I've found that good soil can be found at most smaller garden shops. Smaller specialty shops can also order a wide range of things. Chat them up and find out what's available.

Cheers

Well when I got my soil I made sure not to get nutes(got it at a small garden store)... I added about 10% mg organic soil just to give it a just a lil...

Day 9 Flower
Group 1 now has shown sex in all 3... 2 Female 1 male... Not too shabby :)
Group 2 n 3 still no signs

I got a question... Does anyone know how long a 12/12 from seed would take to
show sex? Ima look through the forums but figured it'd be a good topic in here

Back
Top Bottom