Looks like H2o2 shouldn't be used with Voodoo Juice either. I wounder If I killed that flowering plant of mine. I did just start adding h2o2 at about her time of death and later on I ran out of voodoo juice and haven't replaced it yet.]

I believe I remember a post where some actually blamed the H2o2 for their plants death see if I can find that post.

Myself I will only be using root enhancers in the Veg room from now on. no more in the flowering room If they don't have a good root structure by the move, then something must be wrong to begin with and the plant just wont make it.

Hey spaceghost that link isn't working. But I'm really curious as to why those products don't mix well together. I'm considering using voodoo juice and possibly parana with my next grow. After my last 2 runs I swear by h2o2 so I definitely don't wanna have some catastrophic failure by mixing them.

Hey spaceghost that link isn't working. But I'm really curious as to why those products don't mix well together. I'm considering using voodoo juice and possibly parana with my next grow. After my last 2 runs I swear by h2o2 so I definitely don't wanna have some catastrophic failure by mixing them.

Sorry try this. Looks like 420 Magazine wont let me link to it. Google search Advanced Nutrients Products and H2O2 it's at role it up.org
The H2o2 kill the enzymes that attach themselves to the roots that help root regeneration or something like that.
I myself would run the A&B's with the B-52 and Parana in Veg and big bud in Bloom. That would mean no h2o2 in veg and once the roots have developed and a couple weeks into flowering you could introduce the h2o2. This is what I will be doing from here on out
I read that a lot of AN's stuff really don't do much once you get past the basics and then that's where people feel that AN gets real expensive and a rip off

alright I'll take a look at it and see what i come up with. I'm definitely gonna run a few more nutes this time around so I'm looking to get a little more knowledge before I start here in a month. I ran AN A&B with kushie Kush my first grow and it turned out amazing. I'm gonna run through some of your journals now. you can check out mine too if you'd like. definitely gonna have a real legit journal this run. something like chief did here.

forgot i also had bud candy as well!

Ya I'm running Bud candy too. It wasn't to expensive and AN had it running through the whole flowering cycle, this is also the one I read it really wasn't worth it, but it was cheap and not too much in each batch.
I bought the big bud dry mix and just use some warm water to desolve it. All my plants seem to go in at different times so they all get the same mix. Flushing I will probably just separate each plant from the system in its own bucket.

I just think $$$ can be spent some where else some of those AN cost a lot of cash and really wont make that much of a differance

my 2c and im sticking to it

how loud would you say that air pump is? like if you were comparing it to something? i"m looking into getting one like that but don't wanna spend the cash and find out it's too loud. Also what brand is it if you happen to know.

how loud would you say that air pump is? like if you were comparing it to something? i"m looking into getting one like that but don't wanna spend the cash and find out it's too loud. Also what brand is it if you happen to know.

Hey chazz. I bought this pump very quit and pumps a lot of air. I have 2 of them running and you can't hear them. quite 4 me is a priority.
Air Pump Dual Diaphragm

yeah i saw that one for sale as I've been looking at all the different models they have. i"m going to run 10-16 plants and was considering a pump like I saw in 253's pic, probably gonna run 2 of them so i can get 2 stones in each bucket. If I were to get the pump you showed how do you think it would perform if I split each hole so I'd have 8 outlets?

253 hope your alright man, loving everything you've done so far.

yeah i saw that one for sale as I've been looking at all the different models they have. i"m going to run 10-16 plants and was considering a pump like I saw in 253's pic, probably gonna run 2 of them so i can get 2 stones in each bucket. If I were to get the pump you showed how do you think it would perform if I split each hole so I'd have 8 outlets?

253 hope your alright man, loving everything you've done so far.

Air stones are finicky when you start t-ing the lines. If one air stone starts to clog it sends all the air to the other stone, it performs better while the other stone continues get worse on the line in term making a domino effect. I don't like to t the lines going to the buckets in my flower room. just not worth the chance.

Back
Top Bottom