ok good to know as I've never tested t-ing off lines yet, I'm at school right now and won't be home for 2 more weeks, then I can get all my stuff in order. I feel like were jacking 253's thread so I'll just start PMing you once i get my post count up.

Man o man... First off happy 420 to you all.

Ive been computerless for a little less than a month and my girlfriends phone broke the day she left for her vacation so she had to use mine.. im back im fine and these plants are still going! Soon ill read through all these posts and respond to each and everyone of them

Man o man... First off happy 420 to you all.

Ive been computerless for a little less than a month and my girlfriends phone broke the day she left for her vacation so she had to use mine.. im back im fine and these plants are still going! Soon ill read through all these posts and respond to each and everyone of them

Yeahhhhhh your back from Hide and go seek / Marco Polo ;) happy 420 to you as well 253!!! :D glad to hear everything is going good!!

ALL RIGHT! you had us worried! cant wait for an update.:bongrip:

It was pretty cool getting on here to see people missed me, i was worried no one even noticed i was gone. Well ill be right back to the gringstone soon with updates here soon. I cant wait to show u guys some updates on this monster. shes 5 feet tall with 15 tops. Amazing to see. Sorry for the delay buds ill get nack to work on here tomorrow

Ok ive only been back a day and already hate the new layout. Looks like the link for moving pics from my gallery to my journal got removed. Im only seeinng one way to upload pics and thats by going to your gallery and copying the html code and pasting it in your journal haha and if thats the only way to post pics then fuck this new layout lets get the older one back that was time efficient for us lol

It happens to me all the time...i just keep trying..sometimes i get duplicates...not your fault...

Hey miwa nice to see u again bud. I mean i cant figure out how to upload pics to my journal at all. Theres no way in hell im copying and pasting links to my journal and going back and forth so im hoping someone can teach me the new (if there is one) trick to uploading pics in bulk to your journal

I hope it isnt difficult to do pics took me long enuff to figure it out on last layout.

Yea i lnow what u mean.im already fed up with looking up how to upload them faster to my journal. If theres no way to do it fast then theres absolutely no way im sticking around to waste 45 minutes uploading 15 pics to my journal one at a time. I hope im just over looking the link but im already let down with this layout change bull crap

Yea i lnow what u mean.im already fed up with looking up how to upload them faster to my journal. If theres no way to do it fast then theres absolutely no way im sticking around to waste 45 minutes uploading 15 pics to my journal one at a time. I hope im just over looking the link but im already let down with this layout change bull crap

Good to see you are back and merry 420. There are a lot of people complaining about the quick link to upload pictures so they will probably be bringing it back.

Back
Top Bottom