2nd Grow - Auto Fem Candy Cane & Revolver

Okay, I watered Jade last night and put in some extra bloom nutes, but with Joy ready to grow vertically (and she is from the same seeds as Jade) I'm switching to 12/12 permanently. Not ideal, but I don't have enough vertical room to grow 2 monster plants...or 1 for that matter.

I also watered and fed Emma tonight. She is getting quite smelly already.

420-magazine-mobile1405606764.jpg

420-magazine-mobile547252551.jpg

420-magazine-mobile547209611.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1524972699.jpg

420-magazine-mobile342811001.jpg

Not much change in the other plants yet, but at least I will have 1 plant harvested on time.

I watered and fed Joy yesterday. I was going to post a picture of her, but apparently I didn't take it lol.

She has definitely blown up, but I feel like I may have bit off more than I can chew with 3 plants, doing well, in my small tent. She looks healthy, but her leaves are twisted and she just looks cramped.

I'll add some photos next time I get a chance to show what I'm talking about.

Re: 2nd Grow - Auto Fem Candy Cane & Revolver

I did take a picture, but it's in the tent with the light on.

420-magazine-mobile328135528.jpg

She actually looks much better than she did when I posted that.

It was time to water Jade again last night. She seems to finally be flowering, now that I'm sticking with 12/12. I'm afraid she's just now stretching, and she's already way too tall.

420-magazine-mobile459271337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile603056585.jpg

I don't have room to tie her down either, I'm just going to have to wait and see what happens.

The CCane auto shouldn't stretch 'too bad' (if it really was an auto), most of it will be early too if it's anything like mine, the Revolver I can't speak too though.
I'm thinking she isn't an auto, which leads me to wonder if it's even CC (I've only seen it as an Auto). But thanks for the stretching info...I hope you're right and she doesn't stretch much.

The revolver is done stretching and is halfway through flowering. She is the one who is actually doing what she's supposed to lol.

I'm getting bad about updating...but here we go.

Watered and fed Emma on Wednesday. She has a bunch of new white pistils and the buds seem to be getting a little fatter.

420-magazine-mobile994543017.jpg

420-magazine-mobile848106560.jpg

420-magazine-mobile64485274.jpg

I wasn't all that impressed with my first Revolver grow, but I butchered that grow and my inexperience showed when I failed to cure it right, etc...anyways, with how this one is smelling, I think I'll have a much better smoke if I can get the harvest part right.

I'm wondering that as well.
Well, now that I'm on 12/12 permanently she is budding a bit, and the other plant (same strain) is looking like she's budding too. If they were both autos, I don't think the other one should be reacting to the light change. Oh well, I have a bunch of photo seeds I want to grow so this will be a good test for me.

I have some Skywalker OG and Cherry Pie seeds I'm anxious to grow, but they're both photos.

I went to water Joy last night, and saw that Jade needed watered....desperately.

I just checked her yesterday and she looked great, so I was not expecting that.

Anyways, both ladies got watered and fed. I took some pictures this morning.

Joy:

420-magazine-mobile988704582.jpg

Jade:

420-magazine-mobile557048899.jpg

420-magazine-mobile3240609.jpg

You can see that she is definitely pre flowering now. Hopefully Joy is right behind her and will start flowering too. If not, I may have to toss a plant due to space issues, but I really hate to even think about that.

I'm getting pretty bad about updating, but I think Knighthawk is the only one left reading it. Congrats on the harvest Knighthawk!

I watered Emma and Jade Saturday night, and just took some pics today as I moved them all around.
Jade:
420-magazine-mobile1133324684.jpg

420-magazine-mobile36099251.jpg

Emma:
420-magazine-mobile471880014.jpg

420-magazine-mobile547274007.jpg

420-magazine-mobile929990347.jpg

I watered Joy tonight.

420-magazine-mobile1551786753.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1017121402.jpg

I'm definitely thinking they're photos now. They're both at the same phase in flowering even though they're several weeks apart in age. That to me means they were both affected by the 12/12 light schedule at the same time, which I don't think should've happened with autos (from what I understand, light cycles do not affect autos).

All I know now is I'm growing an Indica, with those fat leaves...and really that's all I wanted lol. Emma is about a 55/45 sativa because I did not do my homework on strains before ordering seeds.

Oh well, I got Jades top branches out of direct light so I may get some decent bud off her even though she's definitely going to burn.

I'm getting pretty bad about updating, but I think Knighthawk is the only one left reading it. Congrats on the harvest Knighthawk!

[photos clipped]
I'm definitely thinking they're photos now. They're both at the same phase in flowering even though they're several weeks apart in age. That to me means they were both affected by the 12/12 light schedule at the same time, which I don't think should've happened with autos (from what I understand, light cycles do not affect autos).

All I know now is I'm growing an Indica, with those fat leaves...and really that's all I wanted lol. Emma is about a 55/45 sativa because I did not do my homework on strains before ordering seeds.

Oh well, I got Jades top branches out of direct light so I may get some decent bud off her even though she's definitely going to burn.

Looking great! Yeah yours are probably just photos (you should give the seed company some shit for that, be nice about it, they'll probably throw you a bone or discount or something since it's documented) I know that mishap happened awhile back with lots of orders with at least one seed bank this year.

I'm probably not the only one reading, remember lots of folks read that are just lurking. Update when you can, no worries, I know it can feel painful at times doing an update\documentation session, had many a day where I didn't feel like updating, sure everyone gets that from time to time.

Thanks for the note about my harvest this week, quite happy the White Widow turned way out better than expected. As did the Candy Cane auto before her (which smokes so nice now that she's cured a decent amount btw), though not by the same margin as her sister. The whole grow netted me around 333g or 11oz in 107 days from seed counting basic drying, nearly double what I 'hoped for' and 3 more than I even thought was reasonably possible at the start.

I think maybe you'll get more on your Candy perhaps than me since it's not an auto and had a bit more veg time, and slightly larger pots, I know it wasn't what you planned for but maybe it'll end up being a happy-mistake!

Subscribed man looking forward to following the grow. I harvested some candy cane on my first grow a few months ago. I only got a few ounces from my candy cane but absolutely loved it. Great strain and relatively quick. I probably made a bunch of mistakes but you can check out my journal and learn from my mistakes lol

Welcome, and those are some beautiful buds! Hopefully mine turn out that tasty looking.

I realized this morning I haven't shown just how tall my main Candy Cane (Jade) is in the tent, so I took pictures with the light off this time.

420-magazine-mobile619758077.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1579021499.jpg

Again, that's a 600W LED...Im surprised I haven't seen any burn already, but she gets watered about twice as often as the other plants.

Looking great! Yeah yours are probably just photos (you should give the seed company some shit for that, be nice about it, they'll probably throw you a bone or discount or something since it's documented) I know that mishap happened awhile back with lots of orders with at least one seed bank this year.

I'm probably not the only one reading, remember lots of folks read that are just lurking. Update when you can, no worries, I know it can feel painful at times doing an update\documentation session, had many a day where I didn't feel like updating, sure everyone gets that from time to time.

Thanks for the note about my harvest this week, quite happy the White Widow turned way out better than expected. As did the Candy Cane auto before her (which smokes so nice now that she's cured a decent amount btw), though not by the same margin as her sister. The whole grow netted me around 333g or 11oz in 107 days from seed counting basic drying, nearly double what I 'hoped for' and 3 more than I even thought was reasonably possible at the start.

I think maybe you'll get more on your Candy perhaps than me since it's not an auto and had a bit more veg time, and slightly larger pots, I know it wasn't what you planned for but maybe it'll end up being a happy-mistake!
You are right, I forget every time I post something it puts it at the top of the list, so I get new readers with every update.

So, quite a bit over half a pound on 2 autos? I was thinking I'd be lucky to get half a pound on 3, and if I get results like you did (which I've followed your whole grow and I don't think I'll get as much per plant as you, except maybe my giant), I don't have room for that much flower lol...but I would not complain.

I'm thinking she isn't an auto, which leads me to wonder if it's even CC (I've only seen it as an Auto). But thanks for the stretching info...I hope you're right and she doesn't stretch much.

The revolver is done stretching and is halfway through flowering. She is the one who is actually doing what she's supposed to lol.
I read where they got the cc seeds mixed up awhile back so you might have gotten different. Mine were really squatty but could have been mine error

It's been a little while, having a baby has been exhausting so I've been blowing off updating this.

However, I did harvest Emma tonight after 2 nights of flushing. I use organic nutes so I'm not too worried about a lengthy extensive flush.

Here are some pictures before I chopped her.

420-magazine-mobile1685117945.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1576238726.jpg

420-magazine-mobile663532478.jpg

420-magazine-mobile237800092.jpg

I am not doing a wet weight, I only care about dry weight, so I will weigh after she's dried. I'm guessing about 2 oz, that is probably an over estimate but I have no idea.

I didn't take any pictures while harvesting, but I will get some soon...no promises.

Oh yeah, Jade is getting some fat buds going but she's definitely getting light bleach from being so close to the lights, but with one plant gone so at least she will have better air flow.

420-magazine-mobile802269626.jpg

420-magazine-mobile678944768.jpg

420-magazine-mobile365614753.jpg

Yeah, not great. This is what happens when you think you have an auto, but you got sent the wrong seeds. Hurray!

Back
Top Bottom