CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

Going to cut the white widow, green poison and blueberry today. Replacing with 2 blueberry and 2 white widow right into 12/12.

Going to humor an old time growing friend and do absolutely nothing training wise to these two white widow and blueberry plants. Will be an interesting experiment!

These girls are almost 12 weeks into flower now! One of them is drinking a 1/2 gal of water a day the last 2 days and still not finishing....

I actually hate CKS genetics now.

Biggest stalks I have ever had... Could actually save it and turn it into some kind of stick, lol!

2017-04-13_20_08_02.jpg

Between my SJ plants I have very airy buds on a single plant, one plant is almost as dense as some good indica's and the last ones are a combo of both.

Stable genetics or released way to early? Or something else happened in this Candy Cane Auto flower mess....

Between my SJ plants I have very airy buds on a single plant, one plant is almost as dense as some good indica's and the last ones are a combo of both.

Stable genetics or released way to early? Or something else happened in this Candy Cane Auto flower mess....

I don't know about stable.

I'm less than impressed.

And you're right about the stem (trunk?). Massive here too!

Adding to this;

My grow should have been about 2 weeks behind yours going by when you flipped to 12/12.

Already had one plant finish a week ago and had to harvest w/o a flush. 2nd plant has a week to go still.
This is so inconsistent.

Someone may read this and say "meh phenotypes and meh meh meh". Yes different phenos react differently, no arguing.
But the variances these have had are like they're different generations of the strain altogether or something. I dunno.

It's been impossible to plan/predict for another grow because of this.

Yeah very weird genetics! Making some CANUK Blueberry infused cannabis coconut oil this afternoon. Going to let it simmer slowly for about 6 hours after decarb. Used just about 3oz for 500g of coconut oil.

Should be potent!

Damn boy!

that's gonna be some killer oil. Looking forward to the report :)

Some of the plants are showing signs that harvest is near!

Can't wait to move on from this grow of SJ, never again CKS!

Some of the plants are showing signs that harvest is near!

Can't wait to move on from this grow of SJ, never again CKS!

haha, I was telling my roommate the other day that I'm really anxious for these just to be done and over with so I can start again.
Unfortunately we still have a cpl packs of CKS seeds after this. I'm skeptical, trying to be optimistic.

Hey guys..I'm growing right now some of the replacement candy cane autos that cks sent me from that mix up. I started 3 plants but one is way bigger and looks completely different from the other 2..almost a bit sativa like, it's definitely an auto though, been on a 20/4 schedule and is starting to flower..everything is looking good though
420-magazine-mobile355723845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078690179.jpg

Hey guys..I'm growing right now some of the replacement candy cane autos that cks sent me from that mix up. I started 3 plants but one is way bigger and looks completely different from the other 2..almost a bit sativa like, it's definitely an auto though, been on a 20/4 schedule and is starting to flower..everything is looking good though
420-magazine-mobile355723845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078690179.jpg

great to hear. How high is the light above your plants? Just curious, hard to tell from that pic since the one is a lot bigger lol

great to hear. How high is the light above your plants? Just curious, hard to tell from that pic since the one is a lot bigger lol
It's pretty close..probably about 8 inches or so and the lights are maxed out so I can't raise them any higher lol..the big plant is sitting on the floor and the other 2 are actually propped up about a foot to get them closer to the light. I've been trying to tie the main branch away from the light a little bit but that's about all I can do lol

Those plants look good!

CKS is sketchy at best for genetics. My first grow ever was CKS and some random Jordan of the Island freebies. The JOTI plants beat out CKS by so much looking back at my notes! (That is actually what I am smoking on now, the JOTI plants!)

Those are looking great..
I run into the same issues with cks genitics..
I just crop em when they get out of line..
Looks nice for sure.
Happy 420!!

Happy 4/20

Could use a couple more days to cure, but had to bust into it.

Really nice buzz, pain in my neck an back are gone.

IMG_314715.JPG

Nice, just jarred up my second smallest plant. The rest probly be cut this weekend.

This stuff has a decent buzz to it, will be interesting in a month or two how it tastes and smells!

Back
Top Bottom