CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

Tried getting a couple pics today when I was checking the PH.

Using HPS and LED so the HPS messes with my phone's camera a lot.

Not a lot of energy being pulled from the leaves it looks like. Still a long way off it looks.

Tried to give an idea of how monstrous these (3) have gotten. Little concerned about stretch. The lights are at the max height they can be and that's only 16"-18" clearance from the tallest.

File_00210.jpeg
File_0038.jpeg

File_006_1_.jpeg

Looking good!

These girls take forever!! :yummy: I don't expect to harvest for a while yet!

I think I'm going to have to cancel my may long camping trip I have planned lol
Thanks for that CKS :bravo:

Haha ya should bill CKS for the extra cost of running these!

I would say you should be done by or near May long. Cured and smoke able in June, thanks again CKS...

My clones are over 10 inches now. However I think I am just going to trash them, don't feel like running them again I will have more than enough SJ for a while.

Next grow will be Ghost Train Haze #1, Pink Kush, White Widow and maybe Blueberry (undecided), all from clone! GTH will take just as long as these SJ but much more potent!

SJ and Blueberry clones going crazy. Never meant for them to be this big as clones, LOL!!

Clones172.jpg

Well, after nine weeks from flip, mine gotta come down.

Have a 6in filter on the intake, an 8in on the exhaust side (reduced) and the house smells like diesel so bad it's become a security concern. There's a ton of cloudy on 3 of the 4, and a few ambers on 1.

It is what it is.

I'll post yield if anyone would like me to.

Couple macro shots of the buds up close.
I'm not the steadiest of hands.

File_00211.jpeg
File_0019.jpeg
File_00010.jpeg

Checked the SJ's tonight in normal light after a four day flush and they are not done yet. Flushing every thing else in the tent but these SJ's go a little longer for sure!

I chopped 2, one of which was my smell culprit (mostly)

6oz as of today's jarring. I'll update as time goes on.

And my Hermie wasn't a Hermie, not that I was super bothered with as terrible as my nute deficiency got (pH, bad advice elsewhere)

Back
Top Bottom