CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

Dont go by whats on the package, pick up a jewelers loupe , they are pretty cheap. Study your flowers with your loupe , when you have nice dense buds and cloudy amber trichomes that is around the best time to harvest, if you go by what is written on the packs you could end up chopping a week or two early or late based on different phenos. :thumb: :Namaste:

Edit: this isnt the case with all seeds, but from what I can tell phenos vary with CKS, which isnt really a bad thing but it can affect various aspects of your plants, such as color/harvest time.

Dont go by whats on the package, pick up a jewelers loupe , they are pretty cheap. Study your flowers with your loupe , when you have nice dense buds and cloudy amber trichomes that is around the best time to harvest, if you go by what is written on the packs you could end up chopping a week or two early or late based on different phenos. :thumb: :Namaste:
Most of the trichs were cloudy at week 5 I have a 420 scope

The only thing to fear is bad weed

So all the candy canes bought from November 20th or so to December 20th or so are actually sour jacks?

Not exactly true, I ordered mine on October 17th, 2016 and they are/supposedly Sour Jack and won't finish until mid-April......

Just did 10 res changes and they are all coming along nicely, lots of bud on the SJ's that veg'd for almost 3 months.

Not the best picture but trichs just everywhere!! These still have a long ways to go. Will never order from CKS again after this mix up, not that I can't handle them, just that I wanted some quick indica's and now I have clones with 1 foot+ roots, but oh well!

SJm417.jpg

One last shot, not CKS but this is Sweet Seeds Green Poison just to give some eye candy since I have been away for a while!

GreenPoison.jpg

So all the candy canes bought from November 20th or so to December 20th or so are actually sour jacks?

Most likely. Switched mine to 12/12 10 days ago. Beauties are showing bud signs. Unfortunate to have to find out this way, but luckily we have the space for it and the yield will be much higher.

Just did 10 res changes and they are all coming along nicely, lots of bud on the SJ's that veg'd for almost 3 months.

Same boat here except x 4 instead of x 10.
Because of the CKS mix up mine also were in veg for 3 months.
Should be a grrrrrrreat yield!

Back
Top Bottom