CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

So 9 weeks I think I'm going to cut mine at 7
420-magazine-mobile496167615.jpg
as of today she is 6 weeks and 1 days into flowering but that photo is like 3 days old

The only thing to fear is bad weed
When did you order your seeds candy cane autos right ? If purchased in November December from crop king they made mistake and packaged sour jack feminized seeds in their packages. I just got candy canes autos resent courtesy from the king and have one germinating now.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

When did you order your seeds candy cane autos right ? If purchased in November December from crop king they made mistake and packaged sour jack feminized seeds in their packages. I just got candy canes autos resent courtesy from the king and have one germinating now.

I ordered them 12/4/16 and they were shipped out 12/5/16 but I also made a second order on 12/10/16 and I believe they were sent out 12/11 or 12/12

Well I don't know for sure if I am banned but I am pretty sure so I ordered about 190$ worth of seeds and I was really paranoid about it and because of that they said something about not doing business with me, so I was like ok, and then when the money arrived no one signed for it so the money was sent back and then I sent it again and it got stolen out of the envelope because I put about 5$ in quarters in it, so then out of Curtisy I was nice and I sent them another 190$ and haven't talked to them since

Well I don't know for sure if I am banned but I am pretty sure so I ordered about 190$ worth of seeds and I was really paranoid about it and because of that they said something about not doing business with me, so I was like ok, and then when the money arrived no one signed for it so the money was sent back and then I sent it again and it got stolen out of the envelope because I put about 5$ in quarters in it, so then out of Curtisy I was nice and I sent them another 190$ and haven't talked to them since

Hmm .. not sure what to say they bro. You got me there. Definitely a complexes situation.

I'm having a hell of a time with what appears to be a phosphorus deficiency. No matter which way I go with my ph, damn leaves getting brown spots. Seen it in tons of other people's pics too.

Damn you scuba steve.

Is Cali magic a brand? No. Foxfarm happy frog soil, foxfarm tiger bloom at minimum strength every other water. Ph around 7, both supply and run off. I've tried doing no ph adjustments, watering around 8. I've tried watering all the way down to 6. Same thing. Brown spots, from the inner leaf ribs heading outward, over all yellowing.

Got 2 phenos. One real indica like. Short, meaty as hell, slowest grower of the 4. That one really isn't showing a deficiency, minus a few leaves.

The fastest grower, the one I had to top even when I thought it was a candy cane auto, is the worst. Whole damn plant just kinda yellowish. Real heart breaker. That one is huge, thick and so damn covered in crystal goodness.

I would not have chosen sour jack for my first grow ever, but it is what it is.

calopolus, i could suggest temperature of soil, cooler soil doesnt allow for uptake of some nutes. slower.if so add a nute thats immediatly avalible for absorbtion.to compacted of soil same thing.roll the entire pot in your hands to loosen soil.i also like to do all feedings and waterings in the morning. also to wet of medium also the same thing.check those things first. let us know.?

Its looking like it, I can confirm now that mine are also Sour Jacks, 3 weeks into flower and they have the least amount of trichome production and are really tall. Deff not indica dom autoflowers haha, im not going to bother contacting crop king about it, I just re-labeled my seeds and when I decide to pick up some more ill see if I can get the real CandyCane then. Im actually really excited to try the sour jack, not sure what everyone elses are like but mine are starting to give off a very nice smell very reminiscent of a bag of sour patch kids. pretty excited.

Back
Top Bottom