Mr.GrowitALL's Soma's NYCD x BB Cheese 2nd Grow 2009

the chiesel was everything i thought it would be. Great taste, but i didnt really care for the smell. It most deffiently smells like cheese and when i would open the closet in the AM to turn the lights on it would gag me. lol the buds were very nice, rock solid, and the stone was amazing. if you like cheese you got the right bean. If i could do it over again i would veg them out longer,say 4 to 5 weeks, maybe you can get more bud than i did. oh yea and i flowered for 9 weeks and that was long enough. hope i could help and thanks alot, new semester, same old shit. stay high my friend.

i do like cheese! haha. well, then i'm very happy to hear that. i hope the pheno i got matches up to yours. i think i might have to run it with a few Swiss cheese, maybe get a male and cross it back.. "Swiss Chiesel".

ok, so i have another question. actually the same but for a different strain (sorry to jack your thread). is that purple wreck as your avatar? Reserva Privada? how was she, growth, etc? thanks again. (sorry to be a pest)

*puff puff* stay up, man. :bongrip:

well your gonna love it. yea i kinda hate i wasted 4 of the seeds messing around with hydro, i would of loved to have a few more of those bad girls. yes that is R.P purple wreck. good luck finding the seeds,the attitude has been sold out for months. It was a joy to grow, smell and smoke. if you can get them buy them.

i have a bag of purple wreck seeds. different breeder though. they say they're urkleXtrain wreck, so it's same genetics. i wonder what they'll be like. thanks again man!

Back
Top Bottom