First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

nice hual brother!! Hows the woods treating you?

Okay, today was the last day of gun season, so I spent it up north in newaygo county. Bambi lives. But now bow season opens back up until sunset, Jan 1st. I saw lots of deer, but nothing worth mounting on the wall. Just as well, it is as much fun to get out and enjoy the season.

Great Question The Butcher! How are all your Outdoorman adventures. Any future Hunting/Game Trips planned. Great you have MDVL to mind the garden! When you make time for your first love,... Hunting!

Next year I plan to buy a kayak and do some float hunting. Most of the areas we hunt are swamplands. We choose them because most hunters don't hunt the swamps. That is where the big ones go as soon as the shooting begins. I have watched them stand belly deep in water and watch hunters pass right by without seeing them. I hope to get some good pics of critters this next month and will post if I can.

Sounds great. The last time I went out we went turkey hunting, my buddy got me using a crossbow. That has to be THE HARDEST tool I've ever used. He nailed a FAT F*cker within 20 minutes. Right as sun started coming up, one flew by and he stuck it like a metal to a magnet. Man do I miss hunting...Glad to hear you made it back..lol

Haven't stopped in for a while. Looks like you pulled a great harvest. The Moby Dick is impressive. Good luck with the hunting. I"m adding something nice to my wall. When I get it back I will post a pic for you. I think you will like it.

Sounds great. The last time I went out we went turkey hunting, my buddy got me using a crossbow. That has to be THE HARDEST tool I've ever used. He nailed a FAT F*cker within 20 minutes. Right as sun started coming up, one flew by and he stuck it like a metal to a magnet. Man do I miss hunting...Glad to hear you made it back..lol

Butcher, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if it weren't for the hunting and fishing here..lol. MDVL made some cannabutter and then baked some choclate chip cookies. I have determined that 2 cookies is the limit..couldn't move from the couch..even afraid to try and drive...lmao.

Awesome harvests, getting the hang of it to say the least it seems lol. How long did you flower the 1024?

:thanks: brother. Yes, we seem to be finding a groove so far. We transplanted 5 of the plants into 5 gallon buckets yesterday, plus we have 10 new clones going. I am guessing around 10-12 weeks total, much longer than needed. We had to schedule changes in grow according to which plants matured the quickest. With 3 chambers, we had that flexibility. Now with bigger pots, we shall see how large the clones get.

Haven't stopped in for a while. Looks like you pulled a great harvest. The Moby Dick is impressive. Good luck with the hunting. I"m adding something nice to my wall. When I get it back I will post a pic for you. I think you will like it.

Kewl beans bro, can't wait to see. Glad you could stop by. You would really love the smoke from the 1024 and the Moby Dick, great buzz indeed.

Oops, fogot another piece of data. Seems we harveted 2 ozs off the Moby Dick top buds initially, and 5.5 ozs dried off the rest of the plant. A grand total of 7.5 ozs dried, is very a good first harvest. Still waiting to see what the Power Kush will yield. She is shaping up nicely and could be in the 5-7 oz range like the Moby Dick.

7.5 from One plant! :thedoubletake: Well done you two! Very good first harvest indeed! I got a laugh when you said, you don't dare drive after two of MDVL Cookies. :cheesygrinsmiley:Tell the Keebler elfs to steer clear! :thanks: Awesome work as always! :roorrip: :peace:

7.5 from One plant! :thedoubletake: Well done you two! Very good first harvest indeed! I got a laugh when you said, you don't dare drive after two of MDVL Cookies. :cheesygrinsmiley:Tell the Keebler elfs to steer clear! :thanks: Awesome work as always! :roorrip: :peace:

The Weed, no kidding, 2 cookies and I was paranoid like I was a teenager first getting stoned...lol. I think the cookies are great for MDVL cause they help her back problems. Just tooo intense for me. Her second batch will be the Moby Dick cannabutter. I am sure I will be on the couch again!...lol. As always, thank you for your kind words and vote of confidence.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom