First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Hey GMT, do you know how much she used to make a stick of butter?

Ms. Chump Stain, I believe we used all of the leaves and some of the smaller popcorn buds which were to small to fiddle with. MDVL used 2 pounds of butter to make each of 2 batches, a total of 4 pounds of butter. I do not however know what her recipe called for, but I know it was like 1/4 to 1/2 of the 2 lbs. Maybe she will post it in here for all to try.

as far as the canabutter goes i used all the trimmings of each strain per batch.. i used about 6 cups of water and 2lbs of butter per batch. yes i could have used alot more butter but with the next batch i will. :)

And MDVL's cookies are dangerous..should probably be labeled as such. Fresh warm Moby Dick Choclate Chips right out of the oven, still warm and soft and gooey. Have ya started salivating yet or do I need to continue!!...lol.

We have trimmings from 3 smallish plants. And about 2 ounces of ground, vaped bud. If I can make 1 stick of butter, that would make enough for 2 batches of cookies. Do you think they would be strong enough?

It's so hard trying to figure out how strong to make them. It's like throwing a dart blindfolded.

Only way to know is to try. Your guess would be as good as mine, but it does sound like it will work.

We have trimmings from 3 smallish plants. And about 2 ounces of ground, vaped bud. If I can make 1 stick of butter, that would make enough for 2 batches of cookies. Do you think they would be strong enough?

It's so hard trying to figure out how strong to make them. It's like throwing a dart blindfolded.

I didnt think that bud that has been vaped and ashed was any good.??

Yeah, it's not totally like ashed. It's just kind of brown, with some green still there. There is still some THC in it. We rolled up a vaped bud doobie once just to gauge how strong it was. You can feel it, kind of like some swaggy regulars. If you know what I mean?

Yes I do. We vaped some smoke a few months back that came out brown and we still were able to smoke it for a bit of a buzz. Hope your treats come out great!

Well, we cut the top bud off the Power Kush, and tied up the lower buds to give them more support. Just a little over 80 grams wet. We expect around 2 ozs from the main cola, not sure what to expect from the rest. They are very heavy buds, very sticky. Bought a microdcope last week so we are able to check trichs. Didn't matter in this case as we cut a little early. Feeding PH balanced water and molasses. When she finishes, we will have 5 of the new grow ladies in flowering at once. We are going to cut some more clones here as well, wanting to save some good genetics.

Here are the pics of the Power Kush buds....so far.

Power_Kush_Buds.jpg

Top_Bud2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom