First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Wonderful plants and even more amazing buds, those things look simply delicious.

Such a great journal and have enjoyed the ride. You should be proud. A wealth of information can be had in this journal and anyone who goes through it will become a better grower for it and definitely be inspired by how well it all went and the end results could not have been any better. Great job again and appreciate the wonderful information and journal. Almost forgot about the vids. outstanding, almost like being there without the wonderful smell of course. Great Job...

Looks killer. I've really been looking into MI MMJ. I think this year I am making the move. Several towns in the SW part of MI would only be 45 min from where I work. Not to bad of a drive. Oh, I was going to post a pic for you but forgot. Nice 10 point with two drop tines.

Looks killer. I've really been looking into MI MMJ. I think this year I am making the move. Several towns in the SW part of MI would only be 45 min from where I work. Not to bad of a drive. Oh, I was going to post a pic for you but forgot. Nice 10 point with two drop tines.

I used to drive an hour to get to work, thought nothing of it. 10 point with drop tines would be a very nice addition to our wall.:thanks:

GMT Congrats:cheer:

Thanks for a great ride you two. Not too bad for a first medical grow, in fact I've learned much from you and those that sometimes helped you, That's what is all about! Great Journal.:thanks:

Thank you kind sir. We have enjoyed this adventure immensly, and looking forward to even more adventure with the second. :thanks:

From this:
Baby_pics_day_13.jpg

to these:
Jamaican_No_23.jpg

drying_room.jpg

Blueberry_Auto_No_25.jpg

Medical_1024_top_bud.jpg

AK47_x_Hindu_Kush.jpg

Blueberry_No_2_buds.jpg

Buds15.jpg

Harvest-D.jpg

Buds17.jpg

A productive first legal grow.

You know it is going to be a Great day when... You grab your morning Coffee, turn on the computer and see GMT1975A's Hanging Buds! Thanks Buddy! :amen::allgood:
:xmas:

You know it is going to be a Great day when... You grab your morning Coffee, turn on the computer and see GMT1975A's Hanging Buds! Thanks Buddy! :amen::allgood:
:xmas:

LOL..Just the final cap on this journal. I wish all thsoe buds were still around. Only have small samples left. But next grow...We appreciate the kind words and support you, as well as everyone else, has shown us.

No doubt in my mind the way you two work it will only get better and better and I have a front row seat...

whoa
nice nugs o_O
the colors
the sugary coated goodness

well good sir XD
you enjoy your harvest that is one spectacular sight
im all drooly

Blacken, that was a quick recap of the grow, although not complete. We were fortunate to have the support of folks here, and a bit of luck to produce this first grow with the success we did have. Thank you for following it/us as you have. Hope to see you in the new journal, our second grow.

Back
Top Bottom