Jack Herer & Northern Lights In Canna Terra Pro Plus: 4x4 Indoor LED Grow

Recap:

3 Jack Herer - 13 oz
1 Northern Light - 5 oz

1.5 oz of shake (popcorn and sugar leaves)

Started 28-8-18

Harvested 13-01-19

Finished Drying 27-01-19

Total Time was 152 days or roughly 5 months.

I will try and shave a month to a month and 1/2 off next time. The bad light leak after two weeks of flowering was the biggest disaster. That cost 2 weeks. I will start flowering between 4 and 6 weeks next time. That's another 2-4 weeks.

Thanks. It was my least fraught grow so far. The next one will be better.

I’ve not tried the Northern Light yet. The Jack Herer is strong. Kind of trippy. I’ll give the Northern Light a go this evening. I’ve grown it before, but this guy was a twisted dwarf. It grew into a really good looking one with purple leaves.

In this modern era of weed, I’ve grown a couple different ones (3 grows). So far Green Crack CBD is the best for me. I’ll add one to my next grow. Any suggestions on future strains to try?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thanks. Completely forgot this wasn’t closed. I’ll probably grow again in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom