Green Crack CBD - Calvados 2nd - 4x4 - LED - 450W & 300W

I split up the branches and rehung them. Still have some pretty hefty looking COLAs, which will take however long they take to dry. I've posted some lousy pics of washed buds for anyone who might worry about what washing them does.

IMG_81958.JPG
IMG_82026.JPG
IMG_819610.JPG
IMG_81985.JPG

Jarred everything up yesterday and breaking down the tent and putting the room back into shape for holiday guests. It never happened. Not sure when I will be growing again. It's a 3-4 month commitment. Worse than pets for going away. I'm sure I will. It's fun.

So ... 3 plants. Total grow time 101 days. 61 days flower. Total yield = 242 grams (8.5 oz) of buds, so a bit under 3 oz per plant.
In comparison my first grow was 7 plants. Total yield = 216 grams.

I can't really conclude much from that other than it was a miracle that the first grow produced anything. I made a lot fewer mistakes this time. I think (guessing) that my biggest mistake was to put the lights too close to the plants during the stretch phase of flowering. I also doubled up with two 900W lights. I think I could have gotten another foot or possibly two of height. That would have equated to a bigger yield. Next time encourage them to stretch to the height I want by keeping the light at veg height (3 feet) when switching to 12/12. Once they are there then lower and blast them.

Thank you everyone for reading my journal and offering your suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom