Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

Hey Seedling ,..mornin to ya bud....:high-five: TBH , i'l be glad for u to be rid of this present soil and on to Doc's gear!
Those bud pics ...ya, they are no where near ripe. Looks like they could easily go another 3 weeks.
Also i have noticed that your tent could use more /brighter light. The buds look a lil airy (still very nice)and somewat under developed. Do u have more lights for your first DBHBB grow , or will u do this next grow the same?:passitleft:

Hey Seedling ,..mornin to ya bud....:high-five: TBH , i'l be glad for u to be rid of this present soil and on to Doc's gear!
Those bud pics ...ya, they are no where near ripe. Looks like they could easily go another 3 weeks.
Also i have noticed that your tent could use more /brighter light. The buds look a lil airy (still very nice)and somewat under developed. Do u have more lights for your first DBHBB grow , or will u do this next grow the same?:passitleft:
Morning Duggs....those are my thoughts exactly. I will be patient to let these finish up....definitely not in a rush to cut them down until they are ripe.

The plan is to use this light to veg for a while, and then buy either a new "big" light before I flip or get a second similar light to run side by side with this one. I have one of those cheap Viparspectra lights that I will use as added light during flower also. I really, really would love one of those Nextlight Mega for finishing and keep this light in the veg tent. All depends how good I can be with saving money.

...and I was thinking since these #10's would crowd the tent I should maybe move them from the #1's into #5's (cause I got them) for the tent and them transplant into the #10's and let them bulk up outside the tent then flip....or would I be better off skipping the #5's altogether?

Ya...skip the 5's. Too much messin around. Best to go right into your 'finals' from the #1's. Ya , about lighting. It's bestest to have light reaching all the tops from multiple directions. It really , really helps the buds and colas develope to their capability. One big , strong light is good , of course , but NOT as good as having two or three lights ...just gives WAY better dispersion and coverage. I like your attitude with all your patience...good on ya.
:high-five:

Ya...skip the 5's. Too much messin around. Best to go right into your 'finals' from the #1's. Ya , about lighting. It's bestest to have light reaching all the tops from multiple directions. It really , really helps the buds and colas develope to their capability. One big , strong light is good , of course , but NOT as good as having two or three lights ...just gives WAY better dispersion and coverage. I like your attitude with all your patience...good on ya.
:high-five:
Well, getting smaller lights one at a time is much easier to swing than dropping 2k on a beast....all I got is time.

Took some pics.....waiting.....and waiting

20190807_173649.jpg
20190807_173640.jpg
20190807_173635.jpg

Looking good Seedling, so many fresh pistils pushing - she just wants to keep going!

Hello guys....I haven't noticed any notifications today cause I got hundreds that let me know Cannanewb is reading through! He should be up on this page soon enough....last I checked he is around the beginning of July!

Yup....just keeps going and going! :rofl:
It is all good though. The smell is really nice, and the they are really starting to sparkle. The 10 gallon doesn't seem to want to keep up, but I am not too worried about it.....I have more reason to be worried about the babies at this point.

This week I came to the conclusion that the cfls were just not strong enough. All four are leggy af. I should have got them in the tent and under my Viparspectra sooner, but it was being used for the flowers. I gotta get more lights!

....if that wasn't enough I got home today and was not too pleased to see my lovely loyal dog decided to snack on some leaves

:lot-o-toke:

My first thought coming home was to start 4 new plants fresh. Especially since my reading material was the first bit of that epic Darkscotia/Doc bud journal.

Wish I read through that one sooner. So much good stuff there.

Anyway...a couple of quick pics of the carnage. The Kali China took the worst of the feeding frenzy....

Back left is the Kali China (topped and eaten), back right is Nepal Jam 2 (untopped and lightly eaten), front left is the Hashplant S1 (untopped and lightly eaten) and then Nepal Jam 1 (topped and untouched)

20190809_173242.jpg

20190809_173211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom