Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

Ya....Seedling....take her bud. Reason being....when the single bud leaves die like they have been, it's not a good idea to let
them sit there rotting .The rot can , and will spread to the bud itself,...then u got issues...OK! She looks far enough along to take her whenever so...Have fun in trim jail .
:high-five:
You are saying just the 5 gallon pot though correct?

20190813_221534-01.jpeg

Have you removed those dead leaves I still see on the hanging buds?

BCP was one of my faves to grow for her smell. Only a few weeks into 12/12, she started smelling very strong. Each day I looked forward to going to see/smell her. I'd unzip the tent at the top just a little so I could stick my nose in and get a good whiff. My best description was black cherry ice cream. Yum!

Congrats on the harvest and the new lil one!
:passitleft:

Have you removed those dead leaves I still see on the hanging buds?

BCP was one of my faves to grow for her smell. Only a few weeks into 12/12, she started smelling very strong. Each day I looked forward to going to see/smell her. I'd unzip the tent at the top just a little so I could stick my nose in and get a good whiff. My best description was black cherry ice cream. Yum!

Congrats on the harvest and the new lil one!
:passitleft:
I had a visitor last night that kept me kinda busy.....I pulled off as much as I could manage before passing out.....and when I get home today I will be cleaning them up as best I can.

Show us the clean up pics when you are done please seedling?
Absolutely will do! I was showing my lady friend what the A5 Panama was all about and by the time I started pruning my hands were not co-operating....after lopping off a few nugs I decided it was best to wait. I think the Durban is a good partner for the trim jail sentence.

Lookin' a lot better seedling, now here is to a successful and mold free dry.
100%.....It looks much better than I would have thought after that heat wave toasted them. With all the shitty leaves trimmed off it looks quite decent and smells like candy...very sweet berry citrus coming off them.

I am really looking forward to seeing this strain after the DBHBB treatment...

I got it all finished off last night. Took me around 3 hours....lots of room for improvement, but I did alright.

For the cure I am just gonna follow the method @Duggan laid out here a while back. I am a little worried cause I am gone about 12 hours for work....so I will be burping each morning around 5am and then back again around 4:30. I have the little rh gauges to go inside the jar, and fingers crossed we don't see any mold.

I am actually super impressed with this run all things considered and definitely would not have been capable without all the help and support from everyone here. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom