Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

Wat ever u decide , soak them overnight in some PT, U know. Not sure of your method, but , it's always nice to know the seed is viable before it goes into the pot. No matter though , just droppin it in works too.

Ok....decided and it is done.

Black Cherry Punch
Lemon Thai Kush
Laniakea x2

I would normally do the paper towel method, but reading what doc was saying about starting straight in soil....I am gonna try it out. I just dunked the pots and dusted the holes with roots and dropped them in. Since the last time round I had one not pop up I am considering adding a fifth (probably another Lemon Thai Kush) as a backup.

Thanks for these seeds brother. Hope I do them right.

...that should be OK, but if you're going to use cfl's keep them close...you can get within inches of seedlings without burning and restrict the stretch somewhat...get a couple/few Y plugins and double Yer' lights...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

That's what I figured...I had one bulb for two plants. One per plant as close as possible would probably do much better, but I got this Viparspectra 300 that worked last time. Idk if I would go the CFL route again, but if I do I will definitely use a lot more.

Hahaha omg. What a lil' bugger :rofl: how could you be angry at a face like that. Sorry about the plants but i hope he enjoyed them :rofl: no doubt its good for him.
All good just a coupla plants, reset and get the next batch going :high-five:

Hahaha omg. What a lil' bugger :rofl: how could you be angry at a face like that. Sorry about the plants but i hope he enjoyed them :rofl: no doubt its good for him.
All good just a coupla plants, reset and get the next batch going :high-five:
:rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh:
No doubt....a little disappointingly, but they were not getting the greatest start in life either.

It was actually interesting to see the root developments of the four plants that early. The Nepal Jam #1 was actually killing it. It was not easy pulling her out cause the roots were filling up that 1 gallon already. The other three were plucked out real easy.

I really feel uncomfortable just dropping seeds into soil rather than seeing a tap and then covering up....but I am gonna try Doc's method. They are under a decent veg light and should not be stretched out this time.

They definitely got a lot of stretch, When I start the seeds indoors I use a CFL 6500K per plant 2 to 3 inches from the plant until they get outside. I finally made it thru all the pages Seedling. Could not make it thru all the way last night red dragon and sour lemon kicked my as, cheers dude.

They definitely got a lot of stretch, When I start the seeds indoors I use a CFL 6500K per plant 2 to 3 inches from the plant until they get outside. I finally made it thru all the pages Seedling. Could not make it thru all the way last night red dragon and sour lemon kicked my as, cheers dude.
Yup Newb...good call bud. The industrial 4 lamp , T-8 fixture i use, has updated electronic ballasts , powering up 4 ,6500K T-8 lamps. Works awesome for me . Gotta keep them withing a couple inches of the tops for best results. cheers ...and great morning to ya seedling and friends.
:circle-of-love:

Morning all, having a Killer A5 morning here. Should be a good weekend, the outside temps have dropped a scary amount for mid August...I was freezing outside this morning. :rofl: I swear as soon as I bought that huge AC there hasn't really been much heat happening.

I definitely did not do the required research on the cfls. Also, a little hesitant to spend much cause I have plans to use the tent with a veg light permanently. The cfls were kind of a temporary situation. I had them out of the room in my general living space to avoid light leaks....that's how the dog found them.

We are all set back up with fortified defenses......waiting to see mature flowers and sprouts....in the meantime I am playin with these A5 crosses:bongrip::adore::passitleft:
Enjoy

Seedling you will see the light reflectors that I use on my CFL's and they are amazing here is the pic and they are cheap at home depot.
IMG_0268.JPG

Me too Seedling. The A5 is the shiz...gets me nice and high and doesn't knock me down. If your gonna grow it next run , start lookin for a companion Sativa to run with her/them. Cheers eh....Enjoy your day bud.:high-five:
I got word from a friend that I gave some samples of the A5 crosses to...he said it is really insane :rofl: I warned him to go easy....I pack a tiny bit in my bong and have a single hit and it destroys me.

Back
Top Bottom