Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

Hey Seedling! Hope you’re doing well.
Nice looking buds in there! What are you not liking about the Kali China? I’m not spotting a mutation? :passitleft:
I like those rolling bases for the pots! I really need to get a couple of those. Not seen them in South Africa I’ll have to look around :nomo:

This one....I killed her. I let her go a couple more nodes after this photo and it was just continuing on like that. Just didn't like the look and I want 4 solid healthy plants this round.
20190710_053547.jpg

I gotta say though, since I got that first package I have been sleeping like a baby every night. That is kind of a miracle for me.
I gotta say though, since I got that first package I have been sleeping like a baby every night. That is kind of a miracle for me.
Awesome bud...
:high-five:

It's been a while since I did some full tent pics. So I got a couple just now. The 5 gallon plant is struggling to stay up....falling all over the place. The 10 gallon plant has strong enough branches that she is fine holding much more weight. The top is foxtailing like crazy and bleached from being super close to the light. I am off this week, so I will be watching them closely all week. I am using much less water lately, so I must be getting close.

20190727_202045.jpg

20190727_202033.jpg

20190727_202026.jpg

Hey Seedling! Glad you got all your whole brix package!
I am using much less water lately, so I must be getting close.
I'm not sure what happening with the water consumption - but in all those pictures i'm seeing new, fresh pistils being pushed everywhere. Looks like a couple more weeks to me :yummy: Maybe you can grab a close up bud pic?
Those are going to be fat colas come harvest!

Hey Seedling! Glad you got all your whole brix package!

I'm not sure what happening with the water consumption - but in all those pictures i'm seeing new, fresh pistils being pushed everywhere. Looks like a couple more weeks to me :yummy: Maybe you can grab a close up bud pic?
Those are going to be fat colas come harvest!

I was counting 8 weeks from flip and not bud formation...so another week or two might just happen...

Yeah, the bigger one seems behind and the pistils are still looking full. The smaller plant has red hairs developing more on the lower sections and are looking more "done."

Lights will go on in an hour or so....I will sneak in just before that and get some close ups.

@irie lion and friends....some close ups just before the light.

The 5 gallon

20190729_163517.jpg

20190729_163523.jpg

20190729_163530.jpg

The 10 gallon extra crispy recipe
20190729_163538.jpg

20190729_163706.jpg

20190729_163714.jpg

Also the two oldest of the new plants have past 5 nodes and will begin getting some foliars. Any advice on how to proceed with that is kindly appreciated @Duggan

This is the Kali China and Nepal Jam side by side (NJam has the sticky tape in the soil)
20190729_164212.jpg

And then the 2nd NJ and the baby Hashplant

20190729_164228.jpg

20190729_164237.jpg

Seedling , yup, wat Lion said about your up coming harvest. They are NOT ready yet. Try and keep them alive and as healthy as u can for 2 more weeks. You will not regret it ...OK!
As far as the new ones with ...u say 4-5 internodes now...yes you can start with the foliars. Make the first one Brix,...but if i were u i would go easy on the foliars at this stage , OK. No more often than 10 days, and no DeStress unless u are starting to stress them ...ie , all forms of LST OK. They just don't need it unless they are hurting in some way.
Brix is great stuff but don't overdue it and DO NOT soak the plant...it's all about a light misting from the bottom ...up! Set the nozzle as 'fine' a spray as it will go..this is best for us.
cheers bud , :high-five:

Seedling , yup, wat Lion said about your up coming harvest. They are NOT ready yet. Try and keep them alive and as healthy as u can for 2 more weeks. You will not regret it ...OK!
As far as the new ones with ...u say 4-5 internodes now...yes you can start with the foliars. Make the first one Brix,...but if i were u i would go easy on the foliars at this stage , OK. No more often than 10 days, and no DeStress unless u are starting to stress them ...ie , all forms of LST OK. They just don't need it unless they are hurting in some way.
Brix is great stuff but don't overdue it and DO NOT soak the plant...it's all about a light misting from the bottom ...up! Set the nozzle as 'fine' a spray as it will go..this is best for us.
cheers bud , :high-five:
That is pretty much what I figured was going on....I can wait it out.

For the foliars I got a real tiny mist sprayer I am gonna try out.....and they are just gonna get a light underside spray and I am pretty much aiming for 10 day intervals.

If I am quiet here lately it is cause I am reading through those massive DBHBB journals.....looking at all the mistakes and picking up as much as I can. I just saw that 5 node rule of thumb Doc has said a few times and realized that is right where those two are now.

Excellent Seedling...like to hear about all the reading going on. So much great info in all our old journals. Nice to see your 'on point' bud...cheers...

Evenin gang...got my order from True North ....5 fems of Nirvana...Lemon OG Haze...yeepa , yeepa. They thru in three fems of Northern Lights too as 'freebees'..
Still haven't watered the girls since going into the 26ers a week ago last Sat. I suspect they will need their first really good , thorough watering in the next few days sometime.
Enjoy the night gang..
Woops...meant for this to go in my journal...sorry Seedling.

Excellent Seedling...like to hear about all the reading going on. So much great info in all our old journals. Nice to see your 'on point' bud...cheers...

Evenin gang...got my order from True North ....5 fems of Nirvana...Lemon OG Haze...yeepa , yeepa. They thru in three fems of Northern Lights too as 'freebees'..
Still haven't watered the girls since going into the 26ers a week ago last Sat. I suspect they will need their first really good , thorough watering in the next few days sometime.
Enjoy the night gang..
Good to hear True North came through.....that seems like pretty fast delivery. That is where I got these Blue Mystics from.....I might give them a try the next time I need a fix.

So I am getting some vivosun 5.5mm black and white film delivered at some point today. Not sure exactly how I am gonna proceed.....the tent will turn into veg/drying I think. Would I be better off moving the tent out of the room? I will have to play around with a few options over the next year...

Are u in a house with a basement... or an apt?
If u have a basement...put it there.
I just have a single floor....tiny. I have the choice of the same room...there is room in there for both as it is kind of a spare bedroom. The other option is in the kitchen. Both ends have different AC units. The kitchen is much cooler and also much warmer in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom