Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

I just got a reassuring email from doc telling me to keep an eye on it and if it gets lost he will send another one out. I sent that last screencap with a response. No problems... someone at the post messed up I guess.
Ok...just so ya know...i have had ZERO problems with my orders from Doc. My only issue are the shipping prices to us here in Canada...not his fault obviously , but he sometimes even helps me with that. He really is the best at getting our stuff to us. As busy as he gets sometimes , he never forgets about our orders. My worry is ...wat will we ever do if he stops.....yikes!!!

Ok...just so ya know...i have had ZERO problems with my orders from Doc. My only issue are the shipping prices to us here in Canada...not his fault obviously , but he sometimes even helps me with that. He really is the best at getting our stuff to us. As busy as he gets sometimes , he never forgets about our orders. My worry is ...wat will we ever do if he stops.....yikes!!!
Yeah......I got no clue what I would use if the kit disappeared. I have no issue, I like I get responses back fairly quick and easy. I don't think I am gonna ever put myself in the position of needing something quick. I am usually pretty good with getting stuff well before I plan on using it.....the only thing I let slip was the AC....a few weeks behind on that one.

Yup...you are well prepared , for sure. You will def. succeed!
:high-five:
My critical mistake so far has been buying too many seeds and letting more important things slip. I have more than enough seeds and I can't stop looking :rofl:

The top priorities right now are that little stuff to put my #10's on, some panda film, hockey tape, and then I can focus on another good light.

That killer A5 is getting me motivated.....getting a bunch of work done cleaning and preparing for the end. Drenched both with straight water and they are set for the night. I only got a pic of the 5 gallon girl...she is looking kind of fine.

20190723_172438-01.jpeg

20190723_172451-01.jpeg

20190723_172506-01.jpeg

...picked up 5 of these from the dollar store last week...work pretty well...I have to hold the pots down low when moving, but I'm on a tarp over rubber flooring...even with my 15's, they move easy...had to put some silicone in the holes for the castor's cause they were a loose fit...otherwise a good deal at 3.50 a piece...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...picked up 5 of these from the dollar store last week...work pretty well...I have to hold the pots down low when moving, but I'm on a tarp over rubber flooring...even with my 15's, they move easy...had to put some silicone in the holes for the castor's cause they were a loose fit...otherwise a good deal at 3.50 a piece...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Rona has what looks like the same thing for more $$$

Screenshot_20190723-204927_Chrome.jpg

...dollar store for the win!!... :rofl:...really, you couldn't DIY for $3.50 each...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Yeah.....I can't even find single castors that cheap!

I had a peek through the window of my local DS and they got two different trolleys.

20190724_052301.jpg

Took a quick pic of the front running Kali china and Nepal jam....I am loving this soil so far. They are looking to be off to a stellar start

20190724_053100.jpg

Yeah.....I can't even find single castors that cheap!

I had a peek through the window of my local DS and they got two different trolleys.

20190724_052301.jpg

Took a quick pic of the front running Kali china and Nepal jam....I am loving this soil so far. They are looking to be off to a stellar start

20190724_053100.jpg

Princess Auto 4 furniture casters for $1.21

Princess Auto 4 furniture casters for $1.21
Don't think I got that chain around here. I haven't seen any anyway.....I used to shop there all the time in BC. I still remember grabbing a brass hammer for under $5. Crazy deals and from my experience decent quality stuff.

I have been looking at sets of nice rubber castors from uline and McMaster....if I was gonna make some I would go for something that will last a lifetime.

:reading420magazine:........

Oh, btw , Seedling..those sheers are all wrong, sorry to say. You need the ones with the pointed end...not those weird curved ones u use for your outside hedges and stuff...lol....You'le wind up cutting off half the buds....cuttem to pcs...lmao..
I just caught this now.....I have the small precision one for trim....but they are too small to cut the main stem and branches. That is what that bigger one is for.
20190724_202315.jpg

Hey Seedling! Hope you’re doing well.
Nice looking buds in there! What are you not liking about the Kali China? I’m not spotting a mutation? :passitleft:
I like those rolling bases for the pots! I really need to get a couple of those. Not seen them in South Africa I’ll have to look around :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom