Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

Speaking of cull....I might have to write off the 15 gallon plant I had high hope's for. She just looks burnt and isn't really developing much at all. The 5 gallon plant is starting to bulk up. Showing some yellowing, but also starting to smell pretty nice.

20190710_170845.jpg

Ya,...you will have sumpin to puff, while you cultivate the next 'proper' grow, with much better, more reliable , proven easy, soil. ...Just listening to some Frank S......gettin old......'Fly Me To The Moon''...........
Yeah, I actually got exactly what I wanted. I got to see how hard just grabbing random soil/nutes and trying to make it work is. As well as seeing how fast the environment can fluctuate. I was actually shocked that morning when I saw the temp...but now I know if we are headed into another heatwave I got to take special care. I would first get them the hell out of that tent. It is always hotter inside the tent than outside. It might come in handy during the winter when I need the extra heat, but for the summer (without proper AC) it is asking for trouble.

I am real excited to get moving into the DBHBB strategy. I am also gonna be extra mindful of the environment. Moving out of the tent and spending a bit of cash on stuff to keep it where I want it.

Week 7

Things are really starting to pump up and smelling really fruity. I gave a flower a little squeeze cause I couldn't help myself and the smell is just really, really sweet.

I am really interested to grow a couple of these out with the DBHBB soil and see the flavor I can get out of them.

Enjoy

20190715_172048.jpg

20190715_172035.jpg

20190715_172031.jpg

20190715_172017.jpg

20190715_172024.jpg

Hey seedling, I hope you’ve been well! :ganjamon:
Those buds are looking good, loads of fresh pistils pushing there! I’m sure they’ll start swelling soon :yummy::morenutes:

Hey seedling, I hope you’ve been well! :ganjamon:
Those buds are looking good, loads of fresh pistils pushing there! I’m sure they’ll start swelling soon :yummy::morenutes:
Hey Irie! Back from vacation huh? Yeah, we had a bit of a heat wave and I let them get too hot and dry....but I should still see some decent smoke from this little grow. Not much longer now. The next couple weeks are gonna fly by.

Yep back to business! :nomo:
Ouch we've all been there. Iv'e been through the same and made all my leaves crispy, but my flower production continued without halt. Obviously it stresses the plant a little, but you're getting some nice smoke from her without a doubt!

Yup, things are definitely feeling better in the flower tent. The big 15 gallon girl isn't looking the healthiest, but I am gonna get something off of her. She is fattening up slowly.

Also, after that seeing that wonky looking Kali China continue to look shriveled and strange I started another seed. I chose the Hashplant S1 cause I am anxious to see it.

A couple quick pics from this morning at lights out

20190716_043443.jpg

20190716_043450.jpg

Day 48

Having a pretty relaxed weekend so far. Spending the day watching temps and humidity throughout the day with the new AC. Temps are not really a problem anymore, but this morning the humidity was at 67 so the dehumidifier is going now. I am gonna try and keep my eye on it all day. Not looking the greatest, but smells pretty nice. Since week 8 starts tomorrow I started the flush last night.

20190720_115907-01.jpeg

20190720_115814-01.jpeg

20190720_115825-01.jpeg

Next up is the new and healthy looking lineup oldest to youngest sitting in Doc's Brix gear. I dunked the #1's last night with a little tea as well as a little transplant. The Nepal #2 is 1 week behind and the hashplant is 2 weeks behind. I'm still holding onto the Kali China with the mutation, but probably won't transplant. She is just looking too strange to invest anything in.

20190720_110915-02.jpeg

20190720_111351-01.jpeg

20190720_111931-02.jpeg

20190720_112010-02.jpeg

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom