Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

Oh ya :high-five:...nice trim job bud. They look very good sir...nice job with 'not so nice' soil and temps that got way too high , so u did really good , congrats to you.:bravo:
Yup, drying and curing need not be complicated ...just keep a close eye on things for the first couple weeks in the jars. Simple....if they buds feel too moist after being in the jars for a day or so,...no worriez, just open them up for a few hrs. OK....feel them,..if they feel like they are getting dry , then put the lids back on. It's not rocket science and u definitely have wat it takes to get it done without issues. When i examine the buds in my jars , they always feel nice and spongy but not wet. A perfect cure. Cheers and congrats again . Now u can turn your attention to DBHBB...
:ganjamon:

Oh ya :high-five:...nice trim job bud. They look very good sir...nice job with 'not so nice' soil and temps that got way too high , so u did really good , congrats to you.:bravo:
Yup, drying and curing need not be complicated ...just keep a close eye on things for the first couple weeks in the jars. Simple....if they buds feel too moist after being in the jars for a day or so,...no worriez, just open them up for a few hrs. OK....feel them,..if they feel like they are getting dry , then put the lids back on. It's not rocket science and u definitely have wat it takes to get it done without issues. When i examine the buds in my jars , they always feel nice and spongy but not wet. A perfect cure. Cheers and congrats again . Now u can turn your attention to DBHBB...
:ganjamon:
Absolutely....now the real fun can begin. I am going over the darkscotia/DB journal and sucking up all I can. I can't wait to get a feel for the DBHBB process and start to read the plant better.

I am gonna close this journal out....and see how long it takes me to start up the next. The dry/cure will continue on the next.
Thanks for the support guys!
Enjoy

Thanks for sharing your journey. Good luck with your future grows.

Hey Seedling! Congrats on the harvest. Looking forward to checking out your next round! :slide::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom